This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 | Momentum

Topic » Tribal Council #7 | Momentum

948 days 2 hours ago
Chandelier
https://imgur.com/GJB60LM.gif
{Pink Buffs}  (5/5 Remaining)

Darrel/Darrel42 - 02nd - (Caribbean)
Ethan/gethann - 04th - (Blood vs Water)
Kirsten/CarolinaSteele - 06th - (Resurrection Valley)
Rell/Rellizuraddixion - 01st - (Seven Seas)
Yung/Yunggunzkeep18 - 04th/15th - (Seven Seas/BvsW)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to CHANDLER and TOKIO otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Tuesday, September 21 - 8 PM EST
948 days 2 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
948 days 2 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Question
948 days 1 hour ago
Darrel42
Me please
947 days 23 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Kirsten :)
947 days 11 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Hey I鈥檓 using the mind power to target Kirsten, Ethan, and yung
947 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
*take the Power*
947 days 11 hours ago
Darrel42
https://media0.giphy.com/media/JRfLELHvBUsybJF9LZ/giphy.gif
947 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
The C&A Survivor rules state that if someone plays the MIND POWER, the three players that this person choose will be the only ones eligible to vote.

This is the mind power.

You can only vote for ETHAN, KIRSTEN OR YUNG!
947 days 10 hours ago
gethann
i want a question
947 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
Rell, We had a shocking afternoon with you playing the mind power. How do you think this affects your game in the eyes of everyone in here since it's a tribe with 5 players?

Kirsten, with the mind power being played against, how do you manage to avoid the votes tonight when there's no room to hide?

Yung, if you could read the tribe dynamics right, how would you describe it?

Darrel, with the mind power in action, you got saved from this vote. How is the feeling?

Ethan, what are your thoughts on this whole night?
947 days 6 hours ago
gethann
Ethan, what are your thoughts on this whole night?

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8c665b3b853ff489d6c6048f311a38bd/50485d3f4b49c643-81/s540x810/891ed3415d387b0f4c75875388df832016c970bc.gifv

Chandelier, Gethann reporting to you from the Havola tribe. Looking at tribal council tonight, things have taken a turn for the worse. Only Yung, Kirsten, and Ethan can be voted for. There's drama, there's suspense, and worst of all, no Abel here to keep me company. The viewers are shaking right now, they do not know who is going home. I do not know who is going home. But alas, today is a day of trust. Stay tuned till 8pm to see the outcome.
947 days 6 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Kirsten, with the mind power being played against, how do you manage to avoid the votes tonight when there's no room to hide?

I was frazzled already not knowing what to do so that mind power definitely caused waves as well but I just hope that I can trust that people have been genuine with me in their conversations. I can鈥檛 say I feel safe though, that鈥檚 for sure! No one has been very eager to drop names though so I think this tribal tonight will be very interesting.
947 days 6 hours ago
Darrel42
Darrel, with the mind power in action, you got saved from this vote. How is the feeling?

I mean its always good to be safe. Relieves you of most of the stress you have going into a tribal.
947 days 6 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Rell, We had a shocking afternoon with you playing the mind power. How do you think this affects your game in the eyes of everyone in here since it's a tribe with 5 players?

Well as a previous winner I know what it is like working in a small tribe and not having a single name thrown out is tough. So I made a decision to further my game and I think people will see that as a smart game move. I am here to prove I am worthy of my title of winner and hopefully get a second winner title under my belt.
947 days 5 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung, if you could read the tribe dynamics right, how would you describe it?

https://media4.giphy.com/media/jN86rcdOyrpyo/giphy.gif

Insane To say the least. I thought we were going to all just get along and sing kumbayah by the fire but only in a perfect world of course.

Whatever way this goes, I think we鈥檙e all signing up for some Survivor therapy after this

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!