This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Seven Seas

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Seven..

1081 days 19 hours ago
tokio
https://imgur.com/7G8H8kW.gif
{Blue Buffs} (3/10 Remaining)

Cristian/Marilise
Rell/Rellizuraddixion
Sag/Saginator18

Welcome Cristian, Rell and Sag to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor IX: Seven Seas.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Matty, Kevin, Marwane, Alex, Niko, Minie and Yung voted out at the last tribal council.

Cristian, Rell and Sag, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail or skype Tokio and Chandler your vote.

Votes are due by 7 pm EST on May 12 (Wednesday). The reunion will follow afterwards.
1081 days 17 hours ago
Saginator18
Howdy yall!! Before i say anything, ill start ig by saying thanks to yall (the jury), to rell and cristian, to the prejury, and most of all to ali and chandler for making this season happen. Its been wild and whichever way it ends, ive had a blast for sure.

As far as my speech, i dont think i need to break down every vote for yall. If you have questions or want details on some or all of the rounds, iā€™ll definitely tell you everything haha but i wont bore you with specifics unless you ask for them.

I think i am deserving of yā€™allā€™s jury votes, and ultimately being sole survivor, because i positioned myself well within the numbers every round. Barring peoplesā€™ idols, i voted correctly every round i attended tribal in this game. The only rounds i received (counted) votes (rounds of f9 and f4), i didnt feel especially vulnerable because of my relationships with a majority of the merge tribe at those times. And even though i was vulnerable at all but one merge tribal council, I only received votes at the previously mentioned 2. Notably, at the f5 vote, I was the only person eligible to receive votes who didnt.

Speaking of final 5, im assuming thats probably the part of the game i need to speak most about, so iā€™ll briefly tell my side of how that vote went. Minie told me that she wanted rell to go, but that cristian wouldnt vote rell and would instead vote yung. I knew rell was on my side for sure and figured he was more advantageous to keep in this game than anyone else left. He seemed to confidently want to go to final 3 with me, had similar intentions as to who to boot and when, and was likely someone i at least had a fair shot against in ftc. So i told minie i would vote rell but i instead flipped with rell to ensure he was safe. When yung played his idol, my options were now minie and rell instead of yung and rell, but i again picked rell. I felt that minie was a tougher beat in ftc, and that she was less likely to bring me anyways, especially after i voted yung against her wishes. But to make sure yung was on my side for the revote and potentially on my side if he won f3 immunity, i told yung that minie wanted him out and that she only voted rell as a precaution for the idol. So minie left, and though that wasnā€™t my plan going into the round, it definitely felt like my best option within it, and, frankly not even a bad outcome for me.

Overall, I made sure that the majority of votes always landed on a vote that would advance my game and positioning, and both times that an idol caused a round to go wonky, I was able to recover and re-establish my position in the game. And through my social and strategic games, i was able to get myself to the final 3, and against the two best possible options i had looking at the endgame.

Anywho, sorry that my speech is generally kind of rushed. I a) didnt want to give yall info you didnt want or already had and b) have to eat dinner and get some sleep. But i also have a tendency to ramble so its kind of wordy considering the content, so sorry. The gist is essentially that i was always on the right side of the numbers postmerge, and every vote i made was a vote that would better my position in the merge.

Again, if yall want to question me (or just yell at me) about anything youre unsure of, any specifics of why i voted or acted a certain way during a round, or any flaws in my game you want me to address, fire away!! Iā€™ll get back to you asap. And thanks again for playing with me, it was a definitely fun game on my end. :)
1081 days 17 hours ago
Saginator18
^lol that speech admittedly kinda sucks so please ask me stuff haha
1081 days 11 hours ago
Marilise
I will post my speech soon :)
1081 days 9 hours ago
Marilise
I deserve to win this! My game has been great and I have managed to save myself several times when I was the target. I've been always loyal to my allies until I knew that they wanted to betray me and I had to change my plans.

When we did merge I knew they were going to try to vote for me soon and I looked for the idol until I found him, I did not say anything to anyone and let them vote for me in the Fast Forward to be able to evict the only person who hadn't spoken anything to me.

After that I knew I had to win immunities because I couldn't trust anyone, everyone in this game has voted for me at some point but hey, here I am! I have put in a lot of effort here, my social game has been perfect and I have won 4 immunities.

It was my first group game and i really enjoyed it, most of you have played very well and I am proud to have made it this far. Tysm if you are voting for me <3

https://i.ibb.co/fN7MqL3/In-Shot-20210511-125826785.gif

šŸ˜‹
1081 days 1 hour ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Congrads to all three of you, you did what I could not do so well done. That being said there are some questions I have for you each of you.

Cristian- you won immunities, you found an idol, you gained advantages, all perks that were able to help you along the way. Besides those, please tell me what you thought your best game move was ?

Sag- you saved yourself with an idol premerge, well done. During the merge though for the most part you stuck to your allies more or less, I donā€™t think you ever took a risk at tribal. Cristian on the other hand was pretty good with everyone throughout the game and when he didnā€™t have immunity at final 6 you chose to keep him in the game. Do you think you played a better game than Cristian and do you think you deserve to win over him? Please explain

Rell-  I can see you did try to get yourself in a good spot, you were never really a target during the merge but I donā€™t think you ever really tried to put urself in the spotlight. When I asked you to vote out cristian at the final 6, I offered you a final 3 deal with Niko and myself to enhance that knowing that Cristian, Minie and arguably even Sag played a better game than you. You said you would take ur chance with Cristian.

Well here is your chance buddy

When youā€™re voting people out, timing comes into play. did you think that voting out Niko at final 6 was the right choice considering Cristian was much better at comps than Niko and I?  Did you not  consider to get to final 5 with us and then perhaps try to convince Sag and Minie to come after us once Cristian was eliminated? I think you did not consider all you options and now youā€™re sitting at the end with someone who has a very good chance at winning the game and you just let him get there.

Explain your reasoning and you have my vote
1081 days 1 hour ago
rellizuraddixion
Hello Jury,

First let me say this is my first group game and it was very fun thank you all for the experience. I shall make this simple and to the point. I hands down played the best social game in this house. I was able to make finals without winning a single comp and only had my name written once and that was at f5. I played a very loyal and honest game, keeping those I felt I could trust close to me. I never backstabbed any member of the jury nor was I every fake or shady when talking game.

I may not have been a comp threat or villainous with my manipulation of others, but I was authentic all game. I was genuine and authentic with every member of this game using only my vote to leverage my position into finals. The saying "real recognize real" holds true and y'all recognize me.

My biggest game move was throwing each comp to down play my threat level and saying I was the best option to take to finals. Please vote me to be the next winner of Survivor.

Ask any quesions!
1081 days 1 hour ago
rellizuraddixion
Rell-  I can see you did try to get yourself in a good spot, you were never really a target during the merge but I donā€™t think you ever really tried to put urself in the spotlight. When I asked you to vote out cristian at the final 6, I offered you a final 3 deal with Niko and myself to enhance that knowing that Cristian, Minie and arguably even Sag played a better game than you. You said you would take ur chance with Cristian.

Well here is your chance buddy

When youā€™re voting people out, timing comes into play. did you think that voting out Niko at final 6 was the right choice considering Cristian was much better at comps than Niko and I?  Did you not  consider to get to final 5 with us and then perhaps try to convince Sag and Minie to come after us once Cristian was eliminated? I think you did not consider all you options and now youā€™re sitting at the end with someone who has a very good chance at winning the game and you just let him get there.

Explain your reasoning and you have my vote

The reason I voted niko for 6th was simply because I trusted him the least and the vote previous I was completely blind sided and did not want that to happen again. Me and you made an agreement early not to vote for each other and I really trusted you a lot but me an niko had no agreement. And it was obvious you and niko were a pair just like minie and christian. If you would have came to me with anyone else for the f3 I would have taken you up on voting out christian. My goal was to make it to the end with people I trusted.
1081 days ago
Saginator18
Sag- you saved yourself with an idol premerge, well done. During the merge though for the most part you stuck to your allies more or less, I donā€™t think you ever took a risk at tribal. Cristian on the other hand was pretty good with everyone throughout the game and when he didnā€™t have immunity at final 6 you chose to keep him in the game. Do you think you played a better game than Cristian and do you think you deserve to win over him? Please explain

Hey yung! I donā€™t want to rag on cristianā€™s game because he is a king and did play well, but i would truthfully value my game over his. And though many rounds I may have voted ā€œsafely,ā€ I dont think doing so devalues my game. I think finding the majority every round of merge when that majority changed multiple times throughout the merge is more impressive than cowardly, and I would argue that there are points in the game in which I did take risks. Blindsiding rell with the alex vote was a risk, as I did have plans to work with rell deep into this game, but I trusted myself to be able to repair that relationship by time I needed his vote. And i do think the f5 was a rather big move from myself. I orchestrated the majority of votes landing on you (yung) against the wishes of both minie and cristian to save rell, and even though that didnā€™t pan out perfectly because of your idol, it did accomplish my goal of keeping rell safe when he otherwise wouldnā€™t have been. And even revoting minie was a risk because it undermined cristianā€™s game, and couldā€™ve easily turned him against me come final 4. And though Iā€™ll concede that many votes I made werenā€™t massive, game-changing moves, all of them were right for my personal game and positioning, and ignoring idols, all of them went correctly.
And while i do commend cristian for getting to final three despite being targeted at several points during the game, I would personally prefer my method of staying safe during this game. I usually as a jury member value staying safe through social and strategic maneuvering over the aid of immunity wins, idols, and advantages, but that is just my personal jury metrics, and i dont demand you all measure your jury votes the same way i do. But like, yes cristian survived the f6 vote despite being vulnerable, but i survived and found majority for every merge vote despite being vulnerable at all but one merge tribals. And though Cristian getting to the end despite his large target is undoubtedly impressive, I think its important to consider that he did something incorrectly to be targeted so early in the game.
Anywho thanks for the question and feel free to follow up with anything else haha i dont have much else going on
1081 days ago
Marilise
Cristian- you won immunities, you found an idol, you gained advantages, all perks that were able to help you along the way. Besides those, please tell me what you thought your best game move was ?

I think I've made several good moves, but the best was when I played the idol bc otherwise I wouldn't be here hah and I needed to evict Marwane, I knew that he was going to try to evict me as soon as possible. Maybe that's why I've been the target since so early in the merge, and because people have seen that I'm good in the challenges. But my social game is pretty good too, I've been saved in some tribal councils without immunity or idols!
1080 days 23 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Ok so I feel like all of my game questions have already been answered and iā€™m asking kind of late which i apologize for so I will just do an easy question that I am copying from my friend Logan Hooper :) Iā€™ve been asked this before by him and Iā€™ve seen him ask it other times and itā€™s always a fun one so here we go:

ā€œWhat is one personal thing you learned about each juror, the more personal the betterā€
1080 days 22 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Ok so I feel like all of my game questions have already been answered and iā€™m asking kind of late which i apologize for so I will just do an easy question that I am copying from my friend Logan Hooper :) Iā€™ve been asked this before by him and Iā€™ve seen him ask it other times and itā€™s always a fun one so here we go:

ā€œWhat is one personal thing you learned about each juror, the more personal the betterā€

Matty/Hunty - I learned that your brazilian and we both love SeongWoo

Kevin/thekevmiester - I learned your a good friend going to boring lacrosse games cause they asked. Heck u even went to home coming with them also

Marwane/Marwane - I learned that you move around a lot.

Alex/ghrocky100 - My fellow weed smoker! I learned ur in college and u took off last week to chill.

Niko/nhulse19 - I learned you like to play LRG(live reality game) and your a star wars fan.

Minie/Minie - I learned u like in Srilanka like the nicki minaj lyric!

Yung/Yunggunzkeep18 - I learned your a good father and you like sports
1080 days 22 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
A good father ? Wtf Iā€™m not a father..-I
1080 days 22 hours ago
nhulse19
Iā€™m a father šŸ˜¬
1080 days 22 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Oops sorry about that yung. U and Niko honestly do have a lot in common. So can I change it to ur from Canada, love Star Wars, and smoke your weed from bowls
1080 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
Lol ok so to keep it real i didnt real talk personal stuff with most of the jury - idk i usually keep it pretty much strictly game in these things? Its just a habit or something but yea sorry for that everyone. But iā€™ll do my best hahaha

Matty- Uhhh we didnt talk a whole lot (sorry) but i know youre brazilian and you were def nice whenever we did talk

Kevin- Lol ik youre birthday was a couple weekends ago (like im pretty sure the saturday or sunday before last, i dont remember which day tho 100%) and for your bday you went to the mall and renewed your driverā€™s license cuz you turned EIGHTEEN (WOOT WOOT) (congrats again btw haha)

Marwane- omg king of being rigged out of challenge wins. Again, we mostly talked game but ik youre real funny and i enjoyed every time we talked even if it wasnt that often (especially cuz you got robbed smh). Lol its kinda funny cuz after you mutinied my confessionals were like ā€œfuck marwaneā€ but then when we talked post merge i was like ā€œoh marwane is actually dopeā€

Alex- I know you host ā€œThe Wishā€ which is an ORG, and that you generally prefer ORGs to group games partly cuz theyre more personal and you feel better talking to people and building relationships on call and zoom versus skype. Yikes i def feel bad we didnt talk more cuz ik we had that one convo where we both said we were annoyed people werent talking very much and we were def on the same page there so i feel real bad for contributing to that. Sorry :/

Niko- father of the year i sweaarrr. Off the top of my head youre like late 20s in age (i wanna say 28 or 29). Youve got three krazy kids (im almost certain theyre 4, 2, and under 1 in age). You watch cartoons with them, and you and your wife kinda alternate shifts of watching the kids while the other works if i recall correctly? Oh and theyve got HELLA energy that i know for SURE

Minie- kinda a kween. we again mostly kept it game-talk but i know youre hella fierce and will definitely speak your mind without fear

Yung- lol youre lowkey a sports maniac cuz you even talked to me about tennis of all things lmao. But you watch football and soccer the most im pretty sure cuz you dont really keep up with baseball much anymore. I know you work in construction (and its been rough cuz of COVID) and that you play soccer, mostly defensive positions

open group

šŸ”„: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!