This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 | Seven Seas

Topic » Tribal Council #8 | Seven Seas

1087 days 23 hours ago
tokio
https://imgur.com/7G8H8kW.gif
{Blue Buffs} (9/10 Remaining)

Alex/ghrocky100
Cristian/Marilise
Kevin/thekevmiester
Marwane/Marwane
Minie/Minie
Niko/nhulse19
Rell/Rellizuraddixion
Sag/Saginator18
Yung/Yunggunzkeep18

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

You CAN NOT vote for CRISTIAN.

Please mail or Skype your vote to CHANDLER and TOKIO otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Wednesday, May 5 - 6 PM EST
1087 days 23 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
1087 days 23 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko
1087 days 23 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
1087 days 22 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Rell
1087 days 5 hours ago
tokio
@Sag, how does the fast forward night impact the way this vote takes place?

@Niko, with only 9 people left in the game, how are you sure you're not the one to have the torch snuffed tonight?

@Yung, with so many advantages being purchased at the shop, does that scare you a little?

@Rell, do you think the Drake and Rackham tribes are still connected at this point in the game?
1087 days 5 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko, with only 9 people left in the game, how are you sure you're not the one to have the torch snuffed tonight?

I鈥檓 not. There are 4 vote related advantages in play, maybe a merge idol. Not much in regards to names are bouncing around which always puts you on alert. I鈥檓 hoping to make it through tonight鈥檚 evening of chaos, but who knows.
1087 days 5 hours ago
TheKevmiester
kevin
1087 days 5 hours ago
rellizuraddixion
Rell, do you think the Drake and Rackham tribes are still connected at this point in the game?

Honestly I鈥檓 not sure. Since last round the Red Target was used we had no way to see where people鈥檚 loyalty lie. So I think this round will set the tone for whether drake and rackham are going to battling it out, or if a whole new tribe dynamic will emerge!
1087 days 4 hours ago
Saginator18
@Sag, how does the fast forward night impact the way this vote takes place?

I think the fast forward just means everyone is trying to secure a solid group, cuz if youre not solid there wont be much time to scramble next vote
1087 days 2 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
@Yung, with so many advantages being purchased at the shop, does that scare you a little?

It makes me a little nervous because it potentially alters the vote. We鈥檙e no longer talking about just 9 people voting, we鈥檙e talking about who鈥檚 going to use what advantage to gain the edge. People will want to be in majority for this vote so anyone will do what they can to make sure they get on the right side of the numbers, it should be interesting.
1087 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
I'll go tally the votes.
1087 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
If anyone has an advatange and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1087 days 1 hour ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Hey Jeff. I鈥檇 like to play this
1087 days 1 hour ago
TheKevmiester
i also stand up
1087 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
Yung?

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!