This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Live Show 1: Team Akshar and Rose (Episode 8)

Topic » [S4] Live Show 1: Team Akshar..

1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now onto our fifth performance of the night, please welcome the second act of #TeamRose, it's Matt Bloyd!!!
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
05: Matt Bloyd (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Crush" #TeamRose

Jack: *Standing Ovation* Matt what the hell have you done tonight. You literally made me nearly go into tears this was so beautiful and I see the vulnerability in your voice. Honestly this was so perfect for me and I cannot see you going into Live Show 3 because you will be going straight into the top 14. This was another level and I am so excited to see what you have next.

Rocky: AHHHH I FREAKING LOVE DAVID ARCHULETAAAA!!!! Even though I’m obsessed with him I’d have to say his version will always be the top, but I like the way you slowed it down! This was a smart song choice for sure because you are giving it your all emotion wise!!! *CHEERS*

Akshar:  *standing ovation and crying and smiles at Matt* Oh, wow! Your voice sounded so sweet and vulnerable in this performance. It was so angelic and beautiful! OKAY I'M A FAN. I think you know exactly what type of songs I want to see because you hit on the nail with this song choice. It was such a refreshing song that I haven't heard before? BUT NOW I'M OBSESSED! This song is so good? And your voice is STUNNING! Amazing job, Matt!!

Rose: YOUR VOICE IS JUST SOOO GOOOD YEESSSSSS! Another BRILLIANT performance from you, Mr Bloyd, say, slay, slay, and slay again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Claps*
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Matt and Rose. We are revisiting Rose's team and our next act, Cam Anthony!!!
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
06: Cam Anthony (Brandonh1) Singing "Feeling Good" #TeamRose

Jack: *STANDING OVATION, THROWS SHOES AT AKSHAR* https://media.giphy.com/media/ZcWuEBgN45CsVHashk/giphy.gif
Dude tonight you exceeded my standards and I have to say this IS the performance of the night and you just blew it out of the water tonight. You came here to kill the competition and I am just shook.

Rocky:  I’ve heard so many renditions of this song and I’m not too sure what sets this apart because I believe that I’ve seen better. One thing I’d caution is if you’re doing popular or iconic songs is to BRING IT ON.

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND LOOKS SHOOK* OMFG OKAY!!! SO ORIGINALLY, I said Gabby gave the performance of the night BUT OMFG I stand to be CORRECTED! This performance was so STRONG LIKE WTF??!?!! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO COME OUT HERE AND SLAY?! AND SLAY ME THIS HARD?!?! This performance was EVERYTHING CAM!!! You served us VOCALSSSS, PERIODT!!! So glad you're back in the competition!!

Rose: Ok, while you majorly oversung this, you showed off your range really well! Ik you got on my team, but I could see you becoming the new Joshua Ledet for me lmao, loved it, but hated it, but LOVED IT!

*Claps*
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you for another strong performance, Cam after not going through initially to coming in as a lifeline, you really have stepped up your game. Now lets head back over to #TeamAkshar and Grace Kinstler!!!
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
07: Grace Kinstler (Rodulph) Singing "Dangerous Woman" #TeamAkshar

Jack: Grace I have to say this was not the best and I have such high standards for this song because there is so many good versions of this: Sandy's and Annemarie's just to name a few. I felt like you didn't have enough power for this song and I wanted to see you

Rocky: The sass!!! Damn, you’ve got soul and power to your voice. I actually enjoyed this performance, but at certain points I was kind of like ehh. *claps*

Akshar:  *standing ovation and claps and dances along* OMFG YUSSSS GRACE!!! GET IT GRACE!!! You exude sooo much confidence and this performance was so AMAZING because you are showing a new side to your voice and that too, an even more ICONIC side!!! This performance was so refreshing and definitely is a testament to your artistry.

Rose: BRILLIANT, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, SLAY. I'm boiling right now, like my body temperature is about 57 degrees CELCIUS, so this was nice to listen to as I died of heat exhaustion!

*Claps*
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Grace, despite some worries, you proved to us with a stellar performance. Now we are going to move on to #TeamRose and Paramore!!!
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
08: Paramore (Hazbez94) Singing "Last Hope" #TeamRose
.be

Jack: *Claps* The groups are really serving it this season and you guys were no exception, Hayley your voice in this was so elevated and I can see the improvement already. I love your vibes tonight and you had the essence that you enjoyed what you was doing which I love to see.

Rocky: Mhm, this was an interesting performance, I’m undecided if I like it or not but for sure one thing for certain is that you guys have the uniqueness that’s needed for this competition. *claps*

Akshar: *stands and claps* Okay, soooo here's the thing. This is lowkey one of my favorite songs by Paramore. Only because the lyrics are just so raw and emotional and I just relate to it. Hayley, your voice is absolute magic, your voice is heavenly and this was just such a sweet performance that I loved. I really hope we get to hear more of your performances because you guys are one of my favorite bands.

Rose:  Unfortunately, I do feel like you have stronger performances, so I'm somewhat disappointed by this, but you still have the elimination round to redeem yourselves, this just wasn't the greatest I know you can do, unfortunately :(

*Claps*
1028 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
*Me being the minority opinion judge lmfao help me*
1028 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
These comments make me very nervous
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you guys for that brilliant performance. Now onto our penultimate competitive performance of the night. Please welcome Willie Spence!!!
1028 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
09: Willie Spence (Rodulph) Singing "Diamonds" #TeamAkshar

Jack: *Hypes up* WILLIE! This song was so good and honestly I just love it. Everything about this was right, I love how you played to your strengths and you didn't make the song a typical arrangement like many covers are. I am extremely impressed with this and I want to see you get far. I hope you do.

Rocky: *standing ovation* Woooowww WILLIEEEE you have such a strong voice and presence, you’re definitely a force to be reckon withhhh. One of the top performances this evening in my opinion.

Akshar: *standing ovation and throws shoes* BOYYYY YOU AIN'T PLAYING!!! YOU CAME TO EAT!!! THIS PERFORMANCE SLAYED ME?!?! Like how do you have that RANGE? And make it look so easy? You're an absolute powerhouse and you make it look so effortless it amazes me. This was such a fantastic performance!

Rose: Very gospelly, I enjoyed it! You have a really powerful voice, and this was a brilliant performance to show it off with, very well done!

*Claps*
1028 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Willie and you are the last member of Team Akshar to perform now lets end the night on Team Rose!!
1028 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
10: We Mcdonald (Hazbez94) Singing "For Once In My Life" #TeamRose

Jack: *Claps* I love your voice and this was so beautiful for the song choice you had. I do feel song choice wise, there is a lot better for you but this was a great song and your vocals are so unique. I do worry sometimes you don't let yourself go enough and thats sad because I love your voice and I hope to see you do well. I just need to see you let loose

Rocky: This was a cutesy performance, but I have to say that I wasn’t too moved or entertained by this performance … It feels a bit dated and I’m looking for refreshing! Maybe try to bring on more upbeat performances or song choices that are more fast-paced than this.

Akshar: *claps* We! Your voice always surprises me because it's so unexpected! Your voice is very strong but to be honest, I'm just not the biggest fan of this song choice. Yes, you were able to show off you great control of your vocal instrument but I was just kinda bored? I don't know....I just wanted more...

Rose: Such a powerful performance, slay queen! I ADORED this, you got a second chance, AND YOU ARE USING IT TO SLAY!!!!

*Claps*
1028 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
That's all our competitive performances done for the night. Before I announce the 4 people safe and onto the Top 14. We have a special guest! All the way from Norway, please give a warm welcome to, AURORA!!!

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!