This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 4: FINALE (Episode 15)

Topic » [S3] Live Show 4: FINALE..

1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
03: Boyce Avenue (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Someone You Loved"

Jack: *Standing Ovation, screaming. Throws shoes at Chris* The winner of season 3 is here everyone. We had this song at the start of the live shows from Jennel however this is next level. I think this song is best with a male voice as you have the grittiness that can get the notes a female voice is unlikely to get.

Chris: *standing ovation* Awww how sweet you dedicating your performance to your dog, I was really touched with this *wipes tears* Great cover as usual, well done!

Rocky: Woowww Boyceee!!! I loved this performance!! It was so heartfelt and I really enjoyed it the voice and the whole production. I wouldn’t be surprised to see you win!!!

*Claps*
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you both for those stunning displays. Now lets head over to #TeamChris with his second act of the night, it's Candice Boyd
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
04: Candice Boyd (Nateclove) Singing "Ex-Factor"
.be

Jack: *Grooves* Candice you have a voice on you and the fact you are the last act that wasn't a capture act is very impressive. I can tell you are telling us a story of your improvement through this competition. The problem I did have was that it was quite short.

Chris: *standing ovation* YASSSS QUEEN!!! This is such a mood I'm looking for. Not familiar with the song but the song's meant for you and I'm enjoyed this very much.

Rocky: Great dedication song and it was a fun little bop! *claps*

*Claps*
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Candice. Beautiful as always. And finally of the Dedication songs it's Kimberley Nichole representing the only member from #TeamRocky!
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
05: Kimberley Nichole (Rubes) Singing "Nutbush City Limits"

Jack: *Becomes a backing dancer* AHHHH Kimberley WHAT A SHOW TONIGHT. I just wanted more and more. I absolutely love this song and I think your voice is perfectly suited to the song.

Chris: *standing ovation* What a lively performance and it makes me grooved throughout. Everything is just so smooth in my ears, congrats!

Rocky: I’ll never getttt tired of hearing this!!! Woowww this was so great. *CHEERS*

*Claps*
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
PRODUCTION: Jack you can get off the stage now

Thank you Kimberley and the other acts all for displaying your dedication songs. However before we go onto the Song Of The Seasons. Lets welcome our FIRST special guest, who has just came off a WORLD TOUR due to the show. It's

JESSICA SANCHEZ!!!
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Jessica Sanchez Singing "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing"
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Jessica thank you so much for returning and I know from the time Myself chris and Kat made you a star, you have grown bigger and bigger. It's lovely to see you back. GIVE IT UP FOR JESSICA SANCHEZ!!!
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Now we must get straight on and onto the next round of songs. Now lets give it up for our final 5 and their SONG OF THE SEASON.
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01: Pia Toscano (Tswiftlover13) Singing "All By Myself"

Jack: *Faints* Pia what a selection of songs you have tonight. I really think you have everything myself and the other coaches want. You have EXCELLED throughout the season and I can't see you without a crown.

Chris: *standing ovation* Totally the SONG OF THE SEASON, PERIODTTT!!!

Rocky: *STANDING OVATION* I LITERALLY HAVE NO WORDS TO THIS!!!  I predicttttt thatt you’re gonna take this alll honestly what a … I’m speechless!

*Claps*
1184 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
LATE BUT HERE!
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Pia. That was stunning as always. Now lets welcome Alisan Porter singing for the judges votes!
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
02: Alisan Porter (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Somewhere"

Jack: *Standing Ovation, throws shoes* Bow down to Queen Alisan. This was amazing tonight and you had a lot of choice with what you was picking. I am so glad you are here tonight and I really hope you do well.

Chris:  YUSSSSSS QUEEN!!!! Would've preferred Stay With Me over Somewhere but I ain't complaining as you served a world-class performance tonight!!!

Rocky: *CHEERS* You just have this unique presenceeee and woow what a greater performance than just now!!!

*Claps*
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you Alisan Porter. Hopefully it will be enough. Now lets welcome the second act of #TeamJack it's BOYCE AVENUE!
1184 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
03: Boyce Avenue (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Never Enough"

Jack: https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornjXIIShZ2MgyyHu/giphy.gif
*Standing Ovation* Night after Night you have brought everything I have expected and more. You choosing your showdown song was a massive risk but it paid off hugely. This was your best of the whole season and I think the way the song built up made me so happy and you showed everyone that you should be the winner of Season 3.

Chris: YESSSS GUYS!!! Finally I able to hear this best-ever killer performance you've had. Listening to this cover is so enchanting and it made me chills throughout. For me, except for my acts, you've won this round not gonna lie.

Rocky: WOWWWWW, definitely like this song better than the last!! Such a great selection it’s a pleasure to hear you guys every round. *STANDING OVATION*

*Claps*

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!