This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 1: Top 12 (Episode 12)

Topic » [S3] Live Show 1: Top 12..

1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
03: Rose Short (Rubes) Singing "Preach"

Jack: *Bows down* Rose this was so good and just everything. You have such a unique voice and I can see you going far with the right song choices. I am so glad the public voted you in and I am so proud of you tonight.

Chris: *stand & claps* Loving the vibes on that performance, getting a stanked face as I felt your connection through that song and I just cannot wait for what else you've got.

Rocky: Great performance, power performance. I’m so digging this and seeing how you will progress if you do go through. I wanted more but I feel like it was okay for me!!

*Claps*
1194 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
All tese performances are too good omfg
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you for that Rose. Lets traverse back over to Team Chris. Please welcome Candice Boyd!
1194 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
Omggg *bites nails*
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
04: Candice Boyd (Nateclove) Singing "Don't Speak"
.be

Jack: *Standing Ovation* I completely disagree with Rocky and I think this is one of the strongest of the Top 12 and I really loved this. Don't get me wrong and performance was short and I was wanting more of what you gave us but what I did see. I am bloody well damn impressed tonight GURL!

Chris: *standing ovation* I'm so ecstatic that you made it here in the live show since you're the one I wanted to win that poll. Anyways, your cover is the best version I've ever heard and you really have an interesting voice I look forward to. Nice job!

Rocky: I like your whole character and voice but I feel this song wasn’t a great choice for you. In my opinion it didn’t really showcase your voice. I was just expecting something different, sorry <3

*Claps*
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Next up, Singing "Somewhere", Please welcome ALISAN PORTER representing Team Jack
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
nateclove
Omggg *bites nails*

Oh I don't take responsibility for that. You can pay for acrillics yourself
1194 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*cries*
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
05: Alisan Porter (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Somewhere"

Jack: *Standing Ovation* Each and Every time you come on this stage, you astound me. I am so glad we have had the chance to work together because your voice is so beautiful. You have the emotion and vocal prowess that just radiates on stage. This song helped you so much and there's no doubt for you to get through tonight.

Chris: *standing ovation* RIP REPLAY BUTTON!!! GOSH, another astounding performance you've served to us, you're vocals are so impressive like you all hitting those notes effortlessly. You are tough to beat in this competition as everyone loves you, well done!

Rocky:  Wow this is a finale worthy performance. *STANDING OVATION* I just like your whole aura and presence because it matches the song 100%. You’re one to watch for because your voice is so strong and you are obviously a powerhouse singer.

*Claps*
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Next up singing a lewis Capaldi classic, please welcome Jennel Garcia representing Team Rocky!
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
06: Jennel Garcia (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Someone You Loved"

Jack: *Stands and Claps* I absolutely love your voice Jennel and I think you have such a unique and soft voice. You get so immersed into the song and that's what I am looking for. You definitely have a lot of strength to your voice. Rocky was so lucky to get you honestly.

Chris: *stand & claps* What a great rendition of the song and the moment you executed the chorus part is quite impressive. Looking forward to what else you're gonna offer to us. Way to go Jennel!

Rocky: YAYYY! I wanted to give you this song as an option for last round but this the perfect TIME! I’m just like so obsessed with youuuu!! You might not be a powerhouse artist but you have passion, drive and power in spirit. I hope the judges are touched by your performances as much as I am. *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS* Beautiful, just beautiful.

*Claps*
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you. Next up singing "Let It Be", it's Kyla Jade from #TeamChris
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
07: Kyla Jade (Rubes) Singing "Let It Be"

Jack: *Stands and Claps* Kyla what a gracious song. I think this suited your voice nicely and you really gave us the vocals that we are looking for from you. I can't wait to see more from you because you have the package we need and I hope to god your in the Top 10.

Chris: *standing ovation* SING KYLA, SING! That was an exceptional performance! I was like getting chills the time you delivered that song pretty well, I really felt your soul and passion throughout that stage. I'm so blessed having you here Kyla and I'm gonna mad at my co-judges if I didn't see you in the next round.

Rocky:  Song choice again, I like your voice as it matched but it took a while for me to get into it. Do I think you’re a great artist? OFC! But I was left wanting more from this.

*Claps*
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Thank you. Next up representing #TeamJack and singing "Gone Too Soon" it's Chris Daughtry!
1194 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
08: Chris Daughtry (Nanonerd) Singing "Gone Too Soon"

Jack: *Standing Ovation and Throws shoes* I absolutely love your voice and have been fighting for you throughout the season. I think your voice is so interesting and strong it's nothing we have saw before. Chris your improving every single week and I hope to god I see you standing here in the Top 10 because you well damn deserve it.

Chris: *stand & claps* CHRIS!!! You rocked out that stage and I'm into this. Not a standout piece but it's refreshing to see a different genre in this show for a while. Keep it up man.

Rocky: Song choice is big for me and it was a bit off for me. But I still like your voice but as Candice I feel underwhelmed unfortunately. I wish I could have gotten into it more but I didn’t feel it as from others <3.

*Claps*

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!