This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Live Show 2: Top 6 (Episode 16)

Topic » [S1] Live Show 2: Top 6..

1374 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
After a hiatus of a week, we are back for the Semi finals. We will be seeing the most important live show as 6 semi-finalists will go down to 3 finalists. We will also be revealing the coaches that will be joining us in Season 2.

Each of the semi finalists will perform their songs and after everyone has performed the top 3 ranked by all the Coaches will move onto the semi finals where THREE will be eliminated and miss out on the Final. We will also see a special guest performance.

Please join myself, Chris and Kat @9pm GMT tomorrow to see how your acts do!

Running order:
01. Dalton Harris (Neme91) #TeamChris
02. Ali Caldwell (Brandonh1) #TeamJack
03. Sam Bailey (Tswiftlover13) #TeamChris
04. Joshua Ledet (Jameslu) #TeamKat
05. Jessica Sanchez (Tswiftlover13) #TeamChris
06. Morissette Amon (Jameslu) #TeamJack
1374 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone
1373 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
why this take long time smh
1373 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I’m so sorry I kinda slept and over napped. Gonna push it to 10:30 so it down clash with the voice
1373 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thanks for the update boo ❤❤❤
1373 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Me at Jack making me delay only for him to delay *rolls eyes*
1373 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
😂😂
1373 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
i ranked low Faouzia bye
1373 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
*Jack walks out of the opening doors*

"Hello, and welcome to the Semi Finals of Star Showdown season ONE. We have a lot tonight including the reveal of the finalists, a special guest performance and the reveal for the judging panel of season TWO!
Now lets welcome the coaches"
1373 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
Jack...

*Claps*
1373 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
Chris...

*Claps*
1373 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
And finally, Kat...

*Claps*
1373 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
First up from #TeamChris one of the last remaining boys, Dalton Harris (Neme91)
1373 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
01. Dalton Harris "Creep"(Neme91)

Comments:
Jack: Tonight, you was the first to perform allowing yourself to create precedent for the others to follow and you gave us a strong performance tonight which everyone will struggle to reach. I think we have seen you time after time give us amazing performances and tonight you did it again.

Chris: *standing ovation* Oh dang! You definitely owned that song so much and delivered pretty well! The runs are just impressive as hell and your vocals is just incredible. You definitely deserved to be in the finale and do more wonders!

Kat: Dalton a very strong performance you gave us. Not the strongest I've seen from you but still you blew this out of the park and a very solid opening to the semi finals.

*Claps*
1373 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
Next from #TeamJack, please welcome Ali Caldwell (Brandonh1)

*Claps*
1373 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
02. Ali Caldwell "Without You" (Brandonh1)

Comments:

Jack: *Standing Ovation* If you do not get through tonight I am starting a petition because this slayed everyone. I think ypu have such a unique and powerful voice that can sell out arenas. Your best aasset, your runs, has made you a powerhouse and I loved it.

Chris: *standing ovation* WHOOO YOU BETTAH SING!!! Interesting song choice as you slayed throughout the performance and you look stunning tonight. You are one of the acts surprised me being at this stage of the game and I wished you the best.

Kat: This was a beautiful performance Ali and the emotion you put into it was adoring! I think you've had a very good journey throughout this competition and I have definitely enjoyed listening to you.

*Claps*

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!