This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Callbacks (Night 1)

Topic » [S1] The Callbacks (Night 1)

1396 days 6 hours ago
J4ckWilko
A non-live episode of the callbacks will be posted later today. You have been paired in the following pairs where your coach will decide who will be carrying on to - The Showdown.

At this stage there is no steals which means there is no turning back. No half hearted singing. You win or your out!

Running order:
#TeamKat
01. Joshua Ledet (Jameslu)
02. Brooke Simpson (Tswiftlover13)
---
#TeamJack
03. Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)
04. Fernando Daniel (Tommyd)
---
#TeamJack
05.  The Nor'easters (Neme91)
06. Jackie Evancho (Tommy123)
---
#TeamChris
07. Scarlett Lee (Tommy123)
08. Tessanne Chin (Nhl8765554321)

Wishing you the best of luck!
1396 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck y'all!
1396 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good evening everyone, tonight we have four callback pairings that are competing. Shall we get onto the first pairing.

The first pairing tonight comes from the elegant Kat. In the auditions, both acts really impressed the coaches as Brooke Simpson auditioned with her version of P!nk's What About Us and Joshua Ledet auditioned with Bad Company's Ready For Love. But tonight who will reign victorious and go onto the showdown and represent Team Kat. Lets find out!
1396 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
here!
1396 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
First from #TeamKat, its Joshua Ledet!

01. Joshua Ledet "I Believe" (Jameslu)

Comments:

Jack:
*Standing Ovation* Joshua this is amazing. Not like audition amazing, this is next level amazing. Tonight you really showed us everything to get you through and I will be surprised if you do not make it through tonight because this was so good, your range was amazingly strong and you could win with a performance like this.

Chris:
*standing ovation throw shoes, chairs, judges..* YASSSSS Come through King Joshua! You know how much I love you ever since AI days. This is an absolute stepped up from your auditions, your high register is just superb, and hopefully Kat will pick you for the win please!

Kat:
*Standing Ovation* Joshua this was a killer Performance, you really set the bar high for the rest of these callbacks and honestly I'm impressed. This is definitely a tough callback and I wish you the best of luck.

--

02. Brooke Simpson "Stone Cold" (Tswiftlover13)

Comments:

Jack:
*Standing Ovation* I didn't actually realise how deep of a voice you start with and then you gradually increase. This was a killer performance and you really brung it. This callback Pairing was so hard to judge so whoever Kat lets go, I am expecting them in future seasons.

Chris:
*Standing Ovation* OMG YASSS!!! This is way better than your audition and I'm so happy you sing it out & with all your heart, Brooke. You give a great rendition to the song and great runs throughout. This is a tough battle and I'm looking forward to this the most.

Kat:
*Standing Ovation* Brooke, this is what I call A MA ZING!!! You absolutely destroyed it and the way you just pour emotion whether it's happy or sad into your performances does fill me with joy, this is definitely a hard decision.

---

Kat's Decision:
You both showed why you should stay which is why I'm finding it hard. *Looks at Brooke* Darling you killed this performance, but I'm going to let you go. The winner of this duel is Joshua
1396 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
yasss grats Joshua!
1396 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Congratulations to Joshua, unfortunately this means that Brooke you are eliminated from the competition. Its been a pleasure but now lets carry onto the show.The next pairing to the stage will be from Jack's team. In the auditions, Jack was impressed with the talented voice that brought huge Adele songs to the stage, but how will Fernando and Haley fair tonight in Jack's first pairing.
1396 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
First from #TeamJack, It's Haley Reinhart

03. Haley Reinhart "Black Hole Sun" (Jameslu)

Comments:

Chris:
*Standing Ovation* I hate this duel like both of you are my favs in the show. Anyways as for your performance Haley, you have the ability to pique someone's interest the moment you start singing in that stage. You have a great depth, distinctive voice that totally rock the house. Well done!

Kat:
Wow! I definitely lost out on having you on my team 🤩! I'm starstruck by this performance, I think you performed it well and the overall package was great, your nearly there to a near perfect Performance Haley great job

Jack:
*Standing Ovation* You have an aspect that i don't see from anyone else which is like a type of cabaret. It puts your voice in a completely different category from everyone else. I think this was an amazing song and an amazing choice for you but to be honest I can tell how different you both are!

--

04. Fernando Daniel "Dancing On My Own" (Tommyd)

Comments:

Chris:
*Standing Ovation* OMGA!!!! Do we have steal? Are we allowed to have steal, Jack? I want you on my team right now ASAP! I can't take someone to be robbed like this. When you start singing OMG! Everyone's gonna fallen in love with that voice, and the emotion you put in the song is just impressive.

Kat:
Fernando this was great, but I do think Haley outshone you tonight, it was a great Performance but I think Jack is looking for much more than great 🤷‍♀️.

Jack:
Your enunciation in this was so good! I think this was a different aspect from what we saw from the auditions but I fell in love completely because its you and I think your conviction and your unique factor which is your voice, really puts me in a trance. Your really made it hard for me tonight.

---

Jack's Decision: Tonight i realised how you two are different but I also realised how you was both quite similar. You both have the uniqueness that I need as a team member but the fact that I can only bring 1 of you through is hard and that's why I have decided to take Fernando Daniel through to the showcases. Haley I am sorry but this was an incredibly hard decision I did not take lightly.
1396 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Lets give a round of applause to Fernando and we will see you again in The Showdown. Please welcome back a pairing from Jack's Team. In the auditions, Jack saw The Nor'Easters as a standout group with their tight harmonies and Jackie Evancho for her large powerful vocals. But which will reign supreme tonight?
1396 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Haley #robbed 😭
1396 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
grats Fernando!
1396 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Next to come from #TeamJack, The Nor'Easters

05. The Nor'Easters "I know A Place" (Neme91)

Comments:

Chris: 
I loved the vocals but it bored me all the way. I know what your capable guys but for me I feel the song choice wasn't that good tonight.

Kat:
Once again you guys suprise me! This was a well-rounded well-sung Performance which I believe you should be impressed with, definitely not the highest standard you could reach but good nethertheless.

Jack:
I don't know who Chris is listening to but I really liked this. I think you can do better but I really enjoyed this. You are one of the only groups in this compeititon and maybe the best because you know your voices and what the best song to do.

--

06. Jackie Evancho "My Heart Will Go On" (Tommy123)
.be

Comments:

Chris:
You definitely have a great audition but tonight I feel like you go safe here even though you have a good song choice which you could done better.

Kat:
*Standing Ovation* Miss Evancho, you are a STAR! And I hope tonight Jack awards that by giving you the win cause after listening to you sing, I think we have a clear winner of this battle

Jack:
I really do not like this song and I was worried when you used it because to be honest no one can replicate this song and your vocal range was just not right for this song as you sing alot deeper than the register of the actual song. The main problem here was the wrong song choice.

Jack's Decision: I have thought about this decision long and hard as both of you are powerhouses in your different ways. Both of you had faults in your performance but I need to look at the big picture and who I feel will be able to deliver in the next stages of the competition. So this is why I will be sending The Nor'Easters through to the showdown with me. Jackie I really think you are a special gifted singer but tonight your downfall was your song choice which was unfortunate.
1396 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
grats The Nor'Easters!
1396 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Congratulations The Nor'Easters. After the two matchups from Jack's team, we will now be going to Chris. Chris chose Scarlett and Tessanne for unexplained reasons that he can explain himself. But lets welcome them both to the stage!
1396 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
my turn eek
1396 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
J4ckWilko
Chris chose Scarlett and Tessanne for unexplained reasons that he can explain himself.

😝

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!