This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Auditions Day 1: London, England

Topic » [S1] Auditions Day 1: London,..

1411 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
The premiere episode of the Auditions will be posted tomorrow.

Auditioners will perform in front of the three acts in hope to get the best score that they can. Lets see who will be performing tomorrow:
101: Lea Michele (Tommy123)
102: Tessanne Chin (Nhl8765554321)
103: Adam Lambert (moviemusicguy123)
104: Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)
105: Brooke Simpson (Tswiftlover13)
106: Ali Caldwell (Brandonh1)
107: Maelyn Jarmon (Seaviper)

Good luck to each and every one of you and I wish you all the best.

(Join us at 8pm GMT/ 3pm EST as the auditions will be posted)
1411 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck everyone! <3333
1411 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everybody <3333333333333
1411 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Good Luck everyone! :)
1411 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Good lick all!
1411 days 10 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Just over 5 hours till the premiere of the series
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Couple minutes late
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
!STARTING NOW!

Good evening and welcome to the first day 1 of auditions for Season 1 of Star Showdown.

Tonight we are here in the capital of England, London, to see if you have the chance to become the first ever winner of Star Showdown

Before we start, lets welcome our coaches: Jack, Chris and Kat who are eager to see what London has to offer. Each of the judges will score each performance out of 10 so lets get straight onto it
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 101: Lea Michele Singing "Battlefield" (Tommy123)

Comments:

JACK: *Claps* To start off this season, it was really polished and cleverly sung. You had so good control in your voice and I think the passion you had was so good that i was captivated by this performance, I wished there was a little more that brung it to the next level but I liked it for the auditions.

KAT: Okay Lea, this was an interesting and honestly surprising way to start this season, I did not expect this if I'm being honest! I've never listened to you before but damn why haven't I?! This was a class audition, you showed some very strong vocals bit of course some parts could be improved, overall a great job Lea you gave us a good start to the show!

CHRIS: https://media.giphy.com/media/JOjqPAASGZiZ4ZoaIL/giphy.gif
*standing ovation* The moment you sang I'm just fallen in love with your voice. Those cracks is just executed properly and just so pleasant to hear. I totally feel your emotion you put in the song. With a great song choice like you done today you'll definitely making far in the game.

Scores:
JACK: 7/10
KAT: 8/10
CHRIS: 9/10

Kat: Lea, this was a beautiful performance and with a score of 24/30, will it be enough for you to go into the reaping and onto a team?
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 102: Tessanne Chin Singing "Try" (Nhl8765554321)

KAT: *Stands and Claps* Yes! This was a great first audition Tessanne, you really showed some very good qualities, such as your control, I found that rather strong and I definitely enjoyed your emotion and power in this performance, I can't wait to listen to you in the future!!

JACK: *Claps* For an audition, you had so much going for you and this song because you used the song and made it your own, you used the attitude with this song but you also allowed for subtleness and gracefulness

CHRIS: *stand & claps* Wow! You just have a massive range of voice. What a great rendition of the song, I feel like you can sing anything. I'm just so interesting what are you more to offer. Well done!

Scores:
Kat: 7/10
Jack: 8/10
Chris: 8/10

Jack: With a score of 23 out of 30, will we be seeing you again in the reaping!
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 103: Adam Lambert singing "Play that funky Beat" (Moviemusicguy123)

Comments:
CHRIS: *claps & dances along* YOU BETTAH SING ADAM! I'm just not so sure if other judges will like the song choice but for me I loved it. You are enjoying your performance while showing to us your vocal prowess. I am just ecstatic you're here and I'll be pissed if I didn't see you in the next round.

KAT: *sighs* That was.... Not good. I found it very boring even though you were trying to excite me and entice me into the song, it also sounded like you were swearing when you were singing funky 😂, I could see you were giving it your all but this was not for me sadly ಠ︵ಠ.

JACK: *Claps* I am indifferent about this performance because in one way I like how unique your voice is and you played to your strengths including your range but then I didn't like the fact that you was too much perfoming which affected vocals in parts and your control.

Scores:
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 5/10
Jack: 6/10

Chris: I loved that trunk of a voice but did the others like your funk enough for you to go into the reaping. With a score of 20/30, we will just have to wait and see
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 104: Demi Lovato singing "Skyscraper" (Tinkerbelll)
.be

Comments:
KAT: * Stands and Claps and wipes tear* This is one of your best songs easily Demi! You always give it your all and I just feel so empowered, and when you turned on the Latin I just lost it, it's so beautiful In so many languages and this proves it, thank you Demi this was so beautiful!

CHRIS: *claps* I didn't expected you also sing Spanish which is great thing. I love your song choice just be careful on some note as you tend to flat in some points. Still giving you a props for a job well done!

JACK: *Claps* Now this is what i am talking about. This was incredible of a song, your voice is radiant and with this song I think you smashed it because it had loads of personality.

Scores:
Kat: 8/10
Chris: 7/10
Jack: 7/10

Jack: with a score of 22/30, was we high enough in the clouds, to see you through to the reaping. We will have to wait and see
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Before we carry on to the next audition, lets look at the leaderboard at the moment:

1st: Lea Michele with 24 out of 30
2nd: Tessanne Chin with 23 out of 30
3rd: Demi Lovato with 22 out of 30
4th: Adam Lambert with 20 out of 30

These scores won't mean nothing till tonight finishes but also tomorrow finishes so good luck to all
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 105: Brooke Simpson Singing "What about us" (Tswiftlover13)

Comments:

JACK: This is the second time that a P!nk song has been used and its not getting old at all and actually its just getting renewed because this was absolutely marvelous of an audition. You had everything needed, the control, the musicality. I loved it.

CHRIS: https://media.giphy.com/media/8F9bQvKDaBobQqhzcK/giphy.gif
*standing ovation* What a great rendition of the song, those high notes is just impeccable. We have a lot of diva this season and I hope you fight as well because you might win this thing, hun. ;)

KAT: *Stands and Claps* Yes Brooke slaying with those vocals, hands down the Performance of the night, this song really fits your voice and you killed it! You did so good and you showed us how to kill an audition, trust me I'll be fighting to have you on my team!!

Scores:
Jack: 9/10
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 9/10

Chris: What about us, More like what about that singing voice, with a score of 27/30 thats the highest of the night.
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 106: Ali Caldwell Singing "Dangerous Woman" (Brandonh1)

Comments:

CHRIS: https://media.giphy.com/media/ukQqSt6wnQdJ8EajIX/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3b7x3kMfpAHMNSSOQC/giphy.gif
*standing ovation* Who let you snatch my wig?! Girl, you killed it and I wanna work with you ASAP. You have a great control in your voice, it was just amazing how you retain those high notes, you are definitely in it to win this thang!

JACK: *Inserts gif of Kelly Clarkson hiding behind the chair at Sandyredd's audition* Im honestly speechless right here. I cannot put into words how MF good that was. Everything was right and I am gonna shut up because i could keep going on about you all the time haha.

KAT: ITS ALI FREAKING CALDWELL Y'ALL!! Our queen has arrived, I remember you from Can U Sing and you killed that show I think coming 3rd correct me if I'm wrong Aili but yes!! You seriously blew me and the panel away with this audition and something is telling me you are here to stay!

Scores:
Chris: 10/10
Jack: 10/10
Kat: 7/10

Jack: *Looks at Kat* What the fuck. A 7 thats fucked up. Anyways, with a score of 27, will it be enough to carry on?
1411 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 107: Maelyn Jarmon Singing "The Scientist" (Seaviper)

Comments:

KAT:  OKAY MAELYN MAKING ME USE A TEN IN THE FIRST EPISODE!!! Queen you know I adore you and you always blow me away with each and every song you sing! You really show each Contestant who's boss and I'm praying that you will be on my team or I will Freak Out!

CHRIS: *stand & claps* You definitely have a mesmerizing voice and performing a Coldplay song and making it your own is just brilliant! Unleashing those vibrato of yours impresses me. i cannot wait what else in your sleeves. Great job!

JACK: I really liked this performance as Coldplay's songs are very unique and to change them up like you did was gutsy and I liked it because performed your ass off tonight. I am really looking forward to what we get to see in the rest of the season!

Scores:
Kat: 10/10
Chris: 8/10
Jack: 8/10

Kat: With a great of 26/30, we will see if its enough to go through.

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!