This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 2 • APPS

Topic » SEASON 2 • APPS

916 days 9 hours ago
Faake
Hello! Sorry! I'm a little bit late!

It's me, Enobaria!

If anything psychology taught me, it's that you can't host a competition and have a world tour at the same time. So I had to delay my second season for a few days.

But here we are!

On our First Season, we had Drama, looks for days, very funny moments and SO MUCH TALENT. So I really think it's time to say hello to a new group of contestants in order to meet our NEXT REGENT of the NEW GENERATION OF THE DRAG.

(I hope this time we can have just one, but we will see!)

In this long, long year I took notes, did my research and stole a lot of things from Talian's Drag Race to make this season BIGGER, FUNNIER and... BIGGER.

In addition to the title of Regent of the New Generation of Drag, the Winner will recieve:

• The chance of being in the Staff of Season Three.
• A spot in the Hall of Fame.
• 100k FaakeCoins

(As you know, FaakeCoins are not accepted in any known country and their use is completely illegal)

In order to apply to the season, it will be necessary for you to complete the following form:

USER

Name:

(It's not mandatory, but it will be easier for you if you have a Skype account to be able to communicate with me and the other girls on the season)

Skype account:

DRAG

Drag Name (if you participated on season 1, you'll need to come up with a new name):
Why do you want to participate and why should I choose you?:
What characterizes your drag style?:
What asset describes your drag persona the most: Audacity, Ingenuity, Singularity or Joy? Why?:
What would be your dream song to do LipSync?:

The Audition look theme is... "Entrance look"

It’s free interpretation, show me how do you wanna present yourself to the world. It can be funny, camp, sexy futuristic, haute couture, it's totally up to you!

The look will be one of the main determining factors when the selection process begins, so I suggest that you to do your best, auditioning doesn’t necessarily represent get it into the Season.

Once your audition is delivered, you will be notified via Skype and TG Mail if you managed to enter the season and what elements you must present in the Pre-Season.

The season will start in late November / early December.

Good Luck and Thanks for Auditioning!
915 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
USER

Name: Aja

(It's not mandatory, but it will be easier for you if you have a Skype account to be able to communicate with me and the other girls on the season)

Skype account: Don’t have one

DRAG

Drag Name (if you participated on season 1, you'll need to come up with a new name): Morticia Clitoris
Why do you want to participate and why should I choose you?: Simple, I’m a grower not a shower and I very erotic and people think it’s taboo when it’s too much, I’m here to show that sluts are human beings too!
What characterizes your drag style?: Bad Bondage Bitch, it’s polished with a hint of erotica in it.
What asset describes your drag persona the most: Audacity, Ingenuity, Singularity or Joy? Joy
Why?: It’s the only thing that keeps me doing drag. If I’m not feeling happy with what I do then obviously I won’t be doing it.
What would be your dream song to do LipSync?: Don’t by Bryson Tiller

Entrance Look:
https://i.imgur.com/dURCDZD.jpg
915 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Save me a slut
915 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
*SLOT
915 days 12 hours ago
Talian
Yeah… save all the sluts for me. Thank you.
915 days 5 hours ago
Faake
Sluts for everybody!
914 days 14 hours ago
Chastain
Save me a slot too ! I wanna apply but haven't come around to my entrance look. By end of week hopefully !
914 days 13 hours ago
Faake
Sure hun ❤️
913 days 8 hours ago
rory17
Slot for me please ❤️
913 days 6 hours ago
Dylangover1
Name: dylan

Drag Name (if you participated on season 1, you'll need to come up with a new name): lola lovemen

Why do you want to participate and why should I choose you?: I want to participate because I love drag and I won't to show the world and why because why the hell not I am a legend

What characterizes your drag style?: I guess I would say random you can't put it in a box

What asset describes your drag persona the most: Audacity, Ingenuity, Singularity or Joy? Why?: joy because I have so much joy when it comes to drag

What would be your dream song to do LipSync?: boys by Jesy Nelson ft Nicki Minaj

Entrance look: http://imgur.com/gallery/b809EEk
913 days 6 hours ago
GerardoM13
SAVE ME A SLOT WHORE
913 days 5 hours ago
Faake
Sure babes ♥
909 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
Chile lemme kick off Haus 6000's invasion of this season

USER: Chastain

Name: Shadi

Skype account: shadi.chastain

DRAG

Drag Name (if you participated on season 1, you'll need to come up with a new name): Sitreeda 6000
Why do you want to participate and why should I choose you?: Because I'm what, sickening.
What characterizes your drag style?: Creative and polished
What asset describes your drag persona the most: Audacity, Ingenuity, Singularity or Joy?: Can I pick two? because if I can, it's Audacity and Ingenuity
Why?: Audacity because I think outside the box and try to push the envelope, ingenuity because my style and approach and brand and personality are all unique
What would be your dream song to do LipSync?: My Immortal - Evanescence
906 days 18 hours ago
GerardoM13
USER

Name: Jerry

Skype account: gerardoadrianjr

DRAG

Drag Name (if you participated on season 1, you'll need to come up with a new name): Tamar 6000
Why do you want to participate and why should I choose you?: I want to participate because I have lots to prove! Im a bad bitch and ill bring some drama too so pick me, choose me, love ME!
What characterizes your drag style?: Polished polished polished, I love doing everything as perfectly as i can.
What asset describes your drag persona the most: Audacity, Ingenuity, Singularity or Joy? Id say joy
Why?: I just love being myself and bringing joy with me every where I go, I like having fun while doing drag
What would be your dream song to do LipSync?: La gata bajo la lluvia Rocio Durcal

Entrance Look: https://imgur.com/a/vO1OTqW
905 days 9 hours ago
KevsOnYourLawn
OMG hi
Just joined tg again, I wanna apply
Name: Oa Sis de la Riviera
Skype account: Had one, but cannot sign in, lol
I wanna be in for fun, life boring let's give it some color with digital drag, you should choose cause you're missing slots lol
Asset: uniqueness, or singularity, cause not everyone it's the same #silly 🤔
Dream song: Causa y efecto has been in my head so that one. But that neighbor upstairs made me realize, Gata bajo la lluvia>>>>>

Entrance look: I'm thinking of it
899 days 10 hours ago
hippyhi5
USER

Name: Loz
Skype account: laufren

DRAG

Drag Name: Ayneeda Tuckinard
Why do you want to participate and why should I choose you?: In the words of prophetBritney, “It’s been a while…”
What characterizes your drag style?: I fitz, I sitz
What asset describes your drag persona the most: Audacity, Ingenuity, Singularity or Joy? Audacity
Why?: Because “Bombastic” wasn’t an option ;)
What would be your dream song to do LipSync?: The Tiger Lillies - Wh*re

Entrance look:
https://imgur.com/s3IC1US

open group

✨ Enobaria's Drag Race • S2 ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!