This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 9 • ORALITY • FINALE ( PART Ii )

Topic » EPISODE 9 • ORALITY •..

1352 days 22 hours ago
snick427
It's been a long (long (LONG)) time coming, but finally the planets, stars, and galaxies have aligned for me! And it's an honor to share this moment with mia sorella Twinkies as well!

GO TRAILBLAZERS!!
1352 days 22 hours ago
greyconverse
Congrats 💙💙💙
1352 days 18 hours ago
snick427
inb4 London explains why Twinkies and I shouldn't have won
1352 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
When is Season 2
1351 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
Lol crowning then both? For your first ever season in your series you’re doing a double crowning? That’s a joke...
1351 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
Says the joke herself
1351 days 20 hours ago
Faake
As you said, MY first ever season. MINE. My race, my decisions. If you don't like it, make your own race and take your own decisions. I'm completely sure you're gonna have tons of applicants :)
1351 days 20 hours ago
Faake
I don't know yet, Aja. Probably Nov-Dec
1351 days 20 hours ago
snick427
If you would stop being an insufferable asshat all the time, maybe you could do better than 6th place. But that's probably giving you too much credit. You don't have the goods, and you never will. Get used to wallowing in mediocrity, bitch.

1350 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Well... what can I say. This feels... deserved.

Jokes aside. I would like to thank Enobaria and the judges for this amazing experience. I came into this race kinda too cocky and thinking I had it all figured out but thanks to you I managed to discovered parts of me I didn’t even know I had. This feels so liberating and exciting. Who knows what’s there for Twinkies in the future? I can’t wait to find out.

You pretty much gave me back the joy and excitement that drag used to bring em pushing me to explore fields I was too afraid to step into.

I would also like to thank my fellow winner Dr. for helping me become so... patient.

Now Twinkies’s reign has become. Get ready because it’s gonna be... thirsty! Did you hear that guys? Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.

And so, as they say, it’s never over until the day lady sings so...

*clears throat*

*the whole cast scream “noooooo”*

*Enobaria tackles Twinkies out of the stage*

*Dr. collects Twinkies’s crown and exits the stage*

open group

✨ Enobaria's Drag Race • S2 ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!