This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 2 • FICTIONALITY

Topic » EPISODE 2 • FICTIONALITY

1390 days 1 hour ago
Faake
Hi everyone! It's me, Facu!

https://i.imgur.com/OsnhJut.gif

And then they were nine.

I was very impressed with his performance in the first challenge. They are going to make this season difficult for me, huh.

In today's challenge, we are going to test your FICTIONALITY.

𝘼𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙣-𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨.

This will be a GROUP challenge. You'll be divided into three teams of three.

As Paris Filton Tea was the winner of the previous episode, she had the opportunity to choose her teammates. The other teams will be decided randomly.

This challenge will have a group part and an individual part. Therefore you'll have a group and an individual note.

- Your have to create a musical band. You should tell me the name of the band, how, when and where it was formed, how the members met, everything you consider necessary.

- You should also tell me YOUR story in that band, your background, how you became musicians. It will be a little more biographical. This will be the individual part.

Just to make it clear: THIS IS NOT A LYRICS CHALLENGE. It's about the PLOT.

Each group will be assigned the musical genre of their band, also randomly.

This is how the groups will be formed:

• Group 1: Paris Filton Tea, London Filton Tea and Twinkies LaChapelle.
Your musical genre will be ... GOSPEL

• Group 2: Él, CoCo Butta and Dr Blouse MD
Your musical genre will be ... PUNK

• Group 3: Catalina, Varsavia and Kitty Kitty Meow Meow
Your musical genre will be ... COUNTRY

Then, on the Runway, category is...

𝗙𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆

Wear your best look of your favorite fictional character, use series, books, movies, inspiration depends on you!

In this challenge we will test your ability to create stories.

Be creative. Be foolish. Have fun!

Remember to use your Singularity, Audacity, Ingenuity and Joy.

And if you fail to incorporate Fictionality into your stories, get ready to LipSync this song:

If you think you can fail the challenge and want to be prepared, you can work on your Lipsync looks alongside the Challenge.

You have 48 hours.

Good luck, and I hope to see you succeed!
1388 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
My fantasy character runway is the Fauna from Pan's Labyrinth but with a Catalina twist (tits)

https://imgur.com/mp2DXNP
1388 days 19 hours ago
snick427
Dr. Blouse, MD

Runway: https://imgur.com/a/3CELSWt

CF: I am Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess! Embrace twilight!
1388 days 16 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
É𝓛

𝓔𝓟𝓘𝓢𝓞𝓓𝓔 2: 𝓕𝓘𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨

𝓡𝓤𝓝𝓦𝓐𝓨 :

https://i.imgur.com/swEsxrn.gif

CF: As a friend of mine would say, I didn't come to crash the party, I came to eat it. I'm serving you Xenomorph eleganza extravangaza but with a twist, I also wanted to represent Chanel #3 from SQ, I'm serving my finest drag, this is camp, fashion, Él

PNG for the runway https://i.imgur.com/WQRqd4r.png
1388 days 6 hours ago
Faake
[24 hours extension]
1387 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
London Lipton Tea

Runway: https://imgur.com/gallery/ONBs3dE

For this week I am serving up Daphne Blake realness honey! An icon of the Scooby Doo franchise, in my fantasy, this is Daphne after the success of Mystery Inc! She is serving celebrity on the red carpet fantasy and I am living for it!
1387 days 16 hours ago
FairyBoss
Varsavia

Look: https://i.imgur.com/DYV6Kxz.png

CF: Serving you Cruella de Vil look, because it it truly cruel to my body to wear full latex gown
1387 days 15 hours ago
Talian
Twinkies LaChapelle.

Little Red is Riding to her gradnmother’s Hood.

She finds a big bad wolf that eats her (up). But I mean... would you blame him? Look at all of thaaaat. She’s a snack.

https://i.imgur.com/MVW7ckq.gif
1387 days 8 hours ago
Davoniscool
COCO Butta: for my runway i went with the most iconic fictional  character i know the countess from American horror story i really like my look and iove the countess she is very scary but elegant at the same time

https://photos.app.goo.gl/17PUEQt5dcBuoz9Z6
1386 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Catalina aka … Carrie Morningwood
Varsavia aka … Pumpkin
Kitty Kitty Meow Meow aka Belinda Booby Binette

Narrator: Introducing the newest country girl group you didn’t ask for, the Tractor Factors!
Featuring Belinda Booby Binette singing lead!

Belinda: I have the voice of Taylor Swift and Eartha Kitt with a HINT of BILLY RAY CYRUS
*Belinda sings*
*is tone deaf*

Narrator: And we have Carrie Morningwood on drums

Carrie: I couldn’t afford drums as a child I had to use my barnyard animals instead
*hands drums on a baby pig and slaps a chicken’s ass*
And if I get thirsty, I could just suck a load of milk straight from my cow, Bessie
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5ea23ab47d51fe8916882d0442911165/tenor.gif?itemid=13709375
Thank you, Bessie

Narrator: And don’t forget the most valuable member of the band, Pumpkin!

Pumpkin: I play the triangle
*ding*

Narrator: These ladies are sexy, sassy, and a little bit smelly, but who are they really?, how did this band come to be?, why do they all look like________ (insert joke idk)
Find out this, and more, on this episode of “BEHIND THE MUSIC”

*Carrie Morningwood is shown old and wrinkly, but has big boobs and bloated lips*

Carrie: It was 2016 on a hawte summer’s day and I was delivering a fat pig to the white house. I used the portapotty outside as there was going to be a rally for the new president. As I was doing my lady business, I realized I had forgot to lock the door and in came one of Trump’s sons, the ugly one. There I sat, barbeque sauce on my titties, and my hog of meat hanging out. So I did what any other sensible woman would do, I offered him my quarter pounder. And boy did that boy know throat a weiner. So after he ate my hot dog he sucked my dick.

While he was slobbering all over my meat pole, an angelic voice played on the outdoor speakers. She sang, “Wiiiildest dreaaaams yahhhh” then I came “aaahhhhhh”.

I ran out of that portapotty immediately to track down that voice, because baby, I knew I was going to be a STAR! So I texted my two sisters and I told them to meet me at the Trump Rally STAT! There were so many people there! Almost 20!

Pumpkin and Belinda showed up, and that goddess came back on the radio. The three of us started singing along and it inspired a lot of people to record us and make us go VIRAL! Like Corona! We infected the world with our talent.

Pumpkin: Heeeeeeeey y'all, my name is Pumpkin and I'm the brighteeeest star in Tractor Factors!

My mom named me Pumpkin, because she said she found me in pumpkin, but then one of my sisters told me that she just called me that, because she had sex on Halloween night in pumpkin farm and every other good name was already used on other 42 daughters…

I still had a great childhood, but I wanted more! I wanted to make it big in Hollywood, but I didn’t know how. My mom used to say that if you can't grow a carrot...stroke on! So I did my work, across the whooole Texas I ate so many carrots that I almost became lactose intolerant!

One day during my tractor chores I heard her…her magical voice…Taylor Swift. That day I knew…I wanted to run he over with combine-harvester, turn her into a scarecrow and watch as the crows *********************** [R-rated content]

I couldn’t believe that my country girl spot in Hollywood was taken! I made a promise to myself and the other pumpkins that I would END her! I bought her every album, been to her every concert and screamed that I love her soooo hard that I’m sure she knows I’m after her head!

One day I went to this one bar. It looked like no other. I thought to myself that I've never seen so many brotherly hugs and kisses in my life. One guy even made other guy's carrot was warm, it was thinking that it was so kind of him. Then I saw this one boy, such an amazing wide shoulders and stunning beard. I knew I wanted him! But then…I wasn’t sure if it was some sort of a witchcraft, but he didn’t have a carrot! I gasped! It wasn’t he…IT WAS SHE! Then I knew…I was lisbon.

So I went to the Trump rally with all of my sisters, because I heard that he wanted to build a wall! I love China, I love walls, stunning! Such a generous man.

Firstly, I was playing on everything, from guitar, to cow udders, but the girls said I’m too much of ghastly musician, so they gave me the triangle. Listen, I’m gassy and I own it, so triangle will do. I still know I’m real Taylor Swift of the group and I’m already working on my sex tape. I’m thinking of zoophilia mixed with Kenya West and The Beatles, that’s my ticket to the Hollywood.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK, WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK WITH BELINDA'S STORY]
1386 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Now presenting...The Hallellooyaaaaasss!

Featuring:
🔴 London Lipton Tea as Anne Tea Christ
🔵 Paris Filton Tea as Holly Triny Tea
🟡 Twinkies LaChapelle as Mae B. Amen

Band Cover: https://i-download.imgflip.com/47w847.gif

-Prologue-

*camera dramatically focuses and zooms into a big...fat...Church*

Voiceover: Obviously where else would a fucking gospel band practice?

*camera zooms into the girls*

London : Hello everyone. I am Anne Tea Christ. I play the keyboard.

Paris : And I am Holly Triny Tea. I play the guitar, the harmonica, the drums and the bass most of the times... simultaneously!

*Twinkies crawls out of the back of her pedestal visibly drunk and... she is missing a heel?*

Twinkies : And I Mae B. Amen. *hicks* and I’m a mess. I play the triangle and I also can make... noise burps.

Paris : *under her breath* Anne, did you invite her? Why is she even here?

London : *visibly uncomfortable* And together we are the “Halleluyaaaaaasss” your favourite drag gospel band.

*camera cuts out randomly*

*Paris and London do a simultaneous scream*

*Mae picks her nose and munched on her now bogey finger nails*

-The Beginning-
~ Individual Descriptions ~

*after a shitty blackout the girls head to the untucked lounge...* why the fuck is there a lounge in a church?

Producer: Fuck we can’t fix this. Just roll the tapes from earlier that we scrapped!

*camera rolls tapes*

Twinkies: Hello my darlings! I am Mae B. Everyone keeps asking me “Mae, how are you so funny?” “Mae, how are you so generous?” “Mae, how do you look like the older in the group while in reality you’re like half Holly’s age?” And the answer to all that is quite simple : drugs. I can’t remember anything that happened after the fall of the wall of  Berlin . And I wasn’t even born back then.. or was I? Once again, drugs.

I was born in a deeply catholic household. My grandma always said “you can’t have sex before marriage or you’ll go to hell”. And as a matter of fact, I am 27 and I have never even seen a boy... and that’s usually because they’re hiding behind a hole in the wall, but that’s for my memoirs.

I came to music because my mother always told me I wasn’t good enough to do anything. And so I told her “ok mum, now watch me ace the piano”. Turns out I am like Beethoven on the piano : deaf.

So after realizing my failure for music I turned to god to ask her to give me talent. But all I got was sore red knees and the body of Christ. Or was it Jason? I can’t remember now. But sure his body was fiiine. Turns out the passion of Christ is... big tits. And I have those for days.

That’s when I found out the Hallellooyaaaaasss were having tryouts for their band. I needed a way out. So what does a girl with big dreams do? She follows the other two, finds (and fabricates) as much dirt as she can about them and blacklist them into giving her a spot in the band. Easy no?

But what my band mates don’t know is I am secretly plotting to become a member of Little Mix. Turns out... they’re looking for someone talented to join the band for once. And I fit right in *burps*

*camera turns to Anne and Holly*

Paris: Hello world, hello Jesus! I am Holly Triny Tea! And I am here to tell you about how I-

*Anne rushes on screen*

London: About how WE got into music!

Paris: That’s what I said...

London: Long story short, my mum *looks at Holly*

Paris: OUR mum...used to tell us how pretty we were so like we decided to get into music because...

London: We’re fucking pretty unlike a Lemon!

Paris: Anyways...should we talk about what I’m good at?

London: Don’t even fucking start, the viewer will literally see what YOU do on a day to day basis!

Paris: Woah...why so emotional baby?

*Anne takes a deap breath*

London: Another reason why I got into music is because of my stans Ariana Godne (Ariana Grande) and Lorden Dykel (Lauren Daigle)! Because I wanted to be like both of them mixed in one! And I mean, look at me!...

Paris: Yeah you’ve become nothing like them bitch!

*Anne gasps*

Paris: I got into music because from a young age I always used to make sounds with sticks *whispers* *the only toys we had in Africa* Anne could never!

London: *frowns* She’s right...I couldn’t

Paris: But I knew from ever since we started growing up that I had a passion and sheer talent to play every single instrument that I could spell

London: So like 4...

Paris: Shut up! How many can you play? None. Guys can you actually believe that my twin sister is such a fucking let down compared to me *laughs*

*Anne, clearly enraged, looks as if she was about to say something she shouldn’t be saying? Maybe she’d regret it?*

London: Mhmhmm...as you can see I’m a master at the keyboard! And that’s because I’ve had tons of practice with err changing keys?

Paris: Wow 1 instrument is so impressive sis! *rolls eyes* She really does wish she could play more than me but *coughs* she hasn’t been practicing for many years unlike mwah!

London: *mutters* You mean many many many many years..

Paris: What’d you say?

London: Nothing I love you sis!

-The Meeting-
~ Anne, Holly and Mae meet for the first time ~

*camera pans to...umm...the twin members of the band!*

Paris: As that bitch Mae Belline Amen or whoever she is...said, my name is fucking Holly Triny Tea and I’m ghetto as fuck! I play fucking everything! The guitar...check, the harmonica...check, the drums...check and-

London: Yes we get it you’re good...Jesus...Plus, her name is Mae B. Amen. Ain’t nothing gospel about $10 makeup stores. And bitch you are in a gospel girl group you can’t be swearing in front of our fans.

*recording stops as a voiceover of Holly begins*

Paris: I can’t believe this bitc...beautiful lady would say I’m not a real gospel woman. She was born a damn second after me...you know how long that is?...1 second which is long enough for her to shut her damn mouth. *pulls stank face*

*video continues*

London: Anyways..sis we literally have to go to the studio to rehearse our new single about coffee because like who doesn’t like coffee?

Paris: Mae B. Amen doesn’t the dumb fucking slu-

London: So yeah it’s about coffee and it’s one of our faves! It’s called...”Hebrews It” by the Tea Twins featuring

Paris: Mae fucking Belline.

*cuts to them at the studio where they have met Mae B. Amen*

London: So Umm you’re our 3rd member?

Paris: Yeah this isn’t gonna work sorry.

*Mae plays the triangle perfectly while farting and burping at the same time*

London: Omg what the fuck you’re perfect for us! We need someone that everybody can laugh at!

Paris: Yeah because that’s normally you they laugh at when it’s just the two of us.

*Anne punches her in the face, knocking Holly out*

London: See you in heaven bitch.

*Mae blinks and then burps*

Mae: So like how did you both get into the gospel schtick.

London: Well our mother was born in Africa and always sang in her poor choir. Like obviously it’s super poor over there so she had to illegally get us into this country and although she died in prison a couple years ago we’re like super grateful!

*Holly gets up, rubbing her now broken nose*

Paris: Yeah so basically after that we thought that we had to continue on her legacy because like she was super famous in Africa and we want to be just like her!

London: Yesss! But without the dying in prison part...

Paris: Obviously...

London: Oh did you know that we’re twins?

Paris: Yeah I was born first

London: Ok why the fuck do you have to bring that up whenever we talk to someone

Paris: Because you try and act older than me when you aren’t bitch

Mae: Wait you’re twins? But...

*camera pans to Holly and then to Anne showing the contrast in their skin tone*

London: But what?...

Paris: Yeah what...

Mae: It’s just that like... she points to their faces

*Paris rolls her eyes...twice*

London: Is there something on my face?

-The Performance-
~ The band is on stage performing until the crowd do what? ~

*camera pans to the band performing live at their most recent Album tour, “Non Existent: Atheism”*

*the Hallellooyaaaaasss finish their set for the night*

London: Thank you San Francisco! Y'all were amazing tonight! Can I get a gaymen!

*the crowd boos*

London: What?! They hate us!

Paris: And there's only one person to blame! Mae--

London: You!

Paris: *gasps* Me!?

*crowd gasps in Telenovela*

Mae - Well it obviously isn't me, duh! I'm a star, runway ready! burps

London - Yes, you! Holly...I can't hold the secret in any longer.

Paris - *gasp* You wouldn't!

London - Holly Triny Tea is older than the holy trinity! She isn't my twin, she's....my mother!

*crowd gasps*

Mae - Ha! Plot twist! munches on popcorn

Paris - *glares at Mae*

London - The truth is you're old. Like....really, really, really, really, really , really , really , REALLY, REALLY ---

Paris - We get it! I'm old! Ageism in 2020 isn't cute.

London - Neither is your botched liposuction to make you have a "younger body"

Paris - You take that back!

London - Girl you had rolls all over the place in the back, it was disgusting!

Paris - Back rolls!? You...you're really trying to come for me today. Enough! I just don't think it's appropriate to talk about shit that had nothing to do with anything that's happened here.

London - Well guess what Holly...we did.

Paris - I'm done...

London - And that's okay cause I still have-- looks over to Mae gnawing on a chicken wing while farting

Mae - *throws chicken wing away, jumps up, and hugs Anne* Me!

London - *cringes at the grease on her shoulder* ...Yeah...I still have Mae!

Paris - *chuckles* Have fun with that! I've already made more money off my week 1 maxi challenge win then either of you will ever make. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to make a new and improved band with other rejects. Oh Amanduhh!?!? runs off

-The End-
~ Nobody knows what’s next in store for the girls as a band but oh lord is the damage already done? ~
1386 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Paris Filton Runway
~ Fictional Character Fantasy ~

https://imgur.com/a/FyaINuh

Oh hunny tonight on the runway I am serving you Queen Of Hearts realness! The Queen Of Hearts is an outright bitch! She wears an elegant outfit but her personality does not match the beauty of her outfit! I wanted to serve you Queen Of Hearts but not just what she looks like but how she truly is on the inside...evil!
1386 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Belinda’s Story: Narrator: BLONDE, BODACIOUS, and BONKERS, these girls have it all. Be apart of the laughter with the TRACTOR FACTORS!

Belinda was a little school girl from the Deep South and was a prostitute because she skipped school. One day after her second mom and third mom told her she couldn’t inject milk in her boobs, Belinda left. She use that voice to sing while she was getting throat fucked but she never liked hooking...SHE JUST LOVED ANAL. So she called herself Belinda Booby Binette to spice things up. Her main goal was to finally get that milk boob injection she deserved but she never did. What she got was Herpes and a rash in her ass but that never stopped her passion for milk boobies. Belinda knee she had a great voice once she sung at her cousin BILLY’s funeral and Billy’s demon chopped her in the throat. After that she found anal not as painful when she sings and now she uses her throat for good use. SINGING AND SUCKING!!!

THIS WAS, BEHIND THE MUSIC
1386 days 1 hour ago
KevsssInDaHouse
2𝓝𝓓 𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓛𝓛𝓔𝓝𝓖𝓔

𝓖𝓘𝓡𝓛 𝓑𝓐𝓝𝓓𝓢

𝓖𝓔𝓝𝓡𝓔: 𝓟𝓤𝓝𝓚

𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓖𝓐𝓡𝓔𝓣 𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓢𝓗-𝓗𝓔𝓡

https://i.imgur.com/qhfW3AP.gif

Introducing you to:

🤘 Allie Abortions (CoCo), voice

🤘 Sheena "Spend-a-Penny" (Él), guitar

🤘 Amber Alert (Dr.), drums.

https://i.imgur.com/ycSQMYU.gif

This was taken out from an interview broadcasted in UK

N: Today, we are going to profile one of the forgotten legends of Punk music: Margaret Trash-Her!

N: We begin with the lead singer, Allie Abortions! Born on November 31st, 1960, Allie is the oldest member of Margaret Trash-Her.

Allie: I grew up in Titty Hill, the perkiest town in Sussex. I was the younger of two sisters. Unlike Amber, I grew up in a pretty dysfunctional family. I never got along with my mother so I left Titty Hill when I was fifteen. I did a lot of partying and had lots of sex. Who am I kidding, I have lots of sex now. But I always loved singing, which is why I would always sing while I was working on some trade. By the time I met Amber and Sheena, I was already pretty wild... I mean very wild… i always thought sheena was pretty….. good at making me look better. So yea that's how i met these hookers and the rest is herpes … I mean syphilis… damn it I meant to say fistory… ohhh, fuck it!

N: Born on April 27, 1962, Amber Alert, or Nigel Francis Remigius Stuart-Plantagenet XXXVII as was written on her birth certificate, was raised in the village of Loose Bottom in East Sussex along with his 14 brothers and sisters

Amber: I was part of a good, wholesome Catholic family. Ahh, good old mum… after a certain number of births, your vagina becomes like a waterslide. Babies fly out and you don't even feel it! Hell, my siblings have gone on to have dozens of children each! Back in the day when we had phone books, the Loose Bottom section was 83 pages long and was filled with Stuart-Plantagenets!

N: Despite her wholesome upbringing, Amber was a rebel from a very young age, and he honed her natural drumming talent using the heads of her little siblings. Never an excellent student, Amber dropped out of school at age 16. He decided to move to London to pursue his dreams of becoming the next Ringo Starr, everyone's favorite member of the Beatles

Amber: I wasn't doing well in London for the first 6 months. I had no money, no home, and too much syphilis. My only source of income was street performing. I couldn't afford a proper drum kit, so I had to use what was available. Trash cans, sewer grates, dead hookers, living hookers, I used it all! Eventually, I was allowed to do a gig at a pub, and that's when I met Allie and Sheena…

N: And so that’s how she met the other queens, who will stand there for her; then, we have  Brewster McAddams Atkinson better known for her punk drag alter- ego, Sheena “Spend-a-penny”, born on September 13th, 1963, she is the youngest of this musical trio, but also the most problematic.

Sheena: *with a strong cockney accent* Ight mates, yes I was born in a poor violent family over there in Cock heads, but that has nothing to do with me having street fights and knocking out gays. I’m quite pissed sometimes, those tv anchors are plonkers, they say I’m a rebel, well that’s rubbish, I am not a rebel, I’m quite subversive.

N: Sheena was born in a humble house in Cock Heads, raised by her oldest sister along 3 other siblings because her mother didn’t want to be with “those little bastards”

Sheena: “Those little bastards” that’s what the slag said to my siblings and me, leaving us with just two pounds, from which I wasted 1 in beer. My oldest sister said: “You little twat, that money was for our next 3 weeks food”

N: After discovering that, Sheena’ sister took her away from her home. Puzzled and drunk, the 17 year old boy let a mature man touch him for a ride to London, where he started to work as a rent boy- Lady boy.

Sheena: Those were difficult times mate, but I won’t lie I enjoyed some of those men getting into my insides, I was a proud cock head’s citizen.
N: Then he met the love of her life, Buckley Bailey who introduced her to knowledge about politics, music, but also to cocaine, heroin, and a lot of drugs. Bailey died after an overdose of heroin, leaving Sheena alone, with a guitar, and revolutionary ideas.

Sheena: It was really difficult to see the man who changed your whole dying, I took what he taught me and started going to gigs for a couple of pounds, then I met the other bitches, they’re my life. I won’t lie, It started my anarchist view; for example, Margaret Thatcher is a slag.

N: Sheena has gained some bad popularity as the “Cock head” of the group, once she urinated on the public from the stage gaining as well the “Spend-a-penny” nickname.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c72d811d74562103adbe24c/5c735fa6343a9be691763dea/5c7360a0343a9be691768496/1551065248070/giphy-4.gif

N: And so it was that these 3 sloppy bitches became “Margaret Trash-Her,” named after their prime minister.

N: They wowed audiences all across the UK with their unique combination of drag and punk. Their onstage antics consistently shocked the authorities. One particular incident involved 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, a used condom filled with strawberry jam, satin sheets, an unreasonably large bottle of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.

N: Their first album, “Pudding and DIE,” went platinum with hits such as: “Straight Outta Titty Hill,” “Stroke Me Dick, Bruv,” and “I AM QUITE MAD AT THE POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT.”

N: While they made a splash, their popularity waned throughout the 80s along with punk as a genre. They had a brief stint as a bluegrass band, but they'd rather not talk about that...

N: While they never could match their initial success, amazingly these 3 wretched cunts have survived into the 2020s, which is an accomplishment for people living a punk lifestyle! Their arthritic, syphilitic hands remain ready to entertain the masses!
1386 days ago
Faake
***SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED***

open group

✨ Enobaria's Drag Race • S2 ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!