This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quest Challenge #7

Topic » Quest Challenge #7

1390 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
1390 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Come on in, guys! Today will be a special challenge. Today will be a PURGE. Both teams are competing because the player on each team that submits the lowest score will be eliminated (yes, a double elimination).

Today’s challenge is called CLICKBAIT and here’s how it works. You will all individually partake in a game called SQUEEZER, which can be found here: https://www.addictinggames.com/clicker/squeezer

Your goal is to get as high of a score as you can within the next 24 hours. You will then screenshot your challenge score & MAIL BOTH HOSTS A LINK TO YOUR SCREENSHOT. We recommend you use imgur. Remember, if you score the lowest on your team, you are ELIMINATED.

This will be due at 8PM EST.

A few notes
••• In your screenshot, you MUST HAVE A WINDOW OPEN WITH YOUR TENGAGED PROFILE, SHOWING YOU ARE LOGGED IN. An example is: https://prnt.sc/sv2wtj
••• You will only be mailing ONE submission. We will take whatever it says your highest score is, but once you send a submission, it is final.
••• Make sure your browser is updated, and if you are clicking “PLAY NOW” on the main screen and it doesn’t work, press MAXIMIZE.

If you come across any technical issues or have any questions, please Skype/mail/reach out to Nathan and I.

Good luck!
1389 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
Results!
1389 days 8 hours ago
FighterMan
Walks in with James. They can’t take us both.
1389 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
We'll start with the top scorers from each team......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Congrats, Scott & Tony! With scores of 448 and 325, you are the top scorers and are safe from being eliminated!
1389 days 8 hours ago
mbarnish1
I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me! I hope ERIC departs with me!
1389 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
In second place for Red....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chili, with a score of 413! Congrats, you are safe.

In second place for Yellow....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Andrew, with a score of 202! Congrats, you are safe!
1389 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
https://68.media.tumblr.com/a3847e5269652608ec21b256427f305c/tumblr_inline_otvp2v1noS1v1a8as_540.gif
1389 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
In third place for Red....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Gerard, with a score of 323! Congrats, you are safe.

In third place for Yellow....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
we have a tie! Third and Fourth place goes to Ahmed and James, who both scored 100 points. You are both safe!
1389 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
In fourth place for Red.... and safe from being eliminated....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Christian, with a score of 295! Congrats, you are safe.

Matt, this means your score was not enough to beat the top 4. I'm sorry, but you have been eliminated.

*Hands you a torch and sends you on your way*

In fifth place for Yellow....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Arrek, with a score of 76! Congrats, you are safe.
1389 days 8 hours ago
mbarnish1
hugs chili christian gerard and scott
1389 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
hugs matt ):
1389 days 8 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Barn :(
1389 days 8 hours ago
RoboZoe
hugs matt sorry scott robbed u with an edited pic
1389 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
It comes down to Eric and Kelly for the Yellow Team....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
with a score of 60....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Eric, you are safe!

Kelly, this means your score was not good enough to beat the top 5 remaining. You have been eliminated.

*Hands you a torch and sends you on your way*

open group

Quest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!