This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 Runway

Topic » Episode 10 Runway

1376 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
yeah I know it's late
1376 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Medusa and Rehab

you two are safe. Cute. You may leave the stage.
1376 days 14 hours ago
rollingderp
*starts crying onstage with a story about how i was touched by jenzie*
1376 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
3 Leg and LaTasha!- Out of the pairs that actually posted, I think that your two looks are the least connected. 3 Leg, your look is way too messy and I don't know if LaTasha's windowless van joke was good enough to carry it. I feel like the connection was sausage and eh? I'm not sold.

Amara and Analiese!- Both of you did well, Anal is a bit on the nose and topical, but it's a nice look and I laughed at Amara's look because it captures he touched me here realness.

Idaho and Slim Thik!- You guys mashed your aesthetics so well together. I love the Amanda and McCrae callbacks. Idaho, you look so good as a sex slave and I think Slim Thik really worked her fiercely real model with those full size pizzas.

Triplechin and Twinkie!- Self explantory, Triple you didn't have any pizza on you. Twinkie I know you've used a pizza look before but you can read the wheel in every gif and maybe plan ahead? I'm looking at you too Triple for your disco look. *eyes*
1376 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Amara, Analiese, you two are safe.
1376 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Idaho, Slim Thik, congratulations you are the winning pair this week! You win getting assassinated by Octillery Clinton
1376 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Triplechin, Twinkie, you are up for elimination.
1376 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
LaTasha Thundah, you are safe

3 Leg Sin Clair, I'm sorry my dear but you are also up for elimination

Gimme Pizza in 24 hours.
1376 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Cries
1376 days 7 hours ago
Talian
1375 days 15 hours ago
Zuelke
1375 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision

3 leg sin clair shantay you stay

Triplechin, twinkie sashay away
1375 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
I'll post the next challenge later today
1375 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
blessed be... thank you for giving me a second chance!

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Winners at the Wheel

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!