This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 Runway

Topic » Episode 6 Runway

1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
I will talk to yall in groups and then declare some of you safe is what I decided.
1386 days 8 hours ago
mahogany
smiles so much
1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Group 1- I think this group was the only one to actually work together. Some of y'all misunderstood the assignment I feel like. All the runways are just character outfits and it's kinda basic. I do commend Triplechin for stepping up into the leadership position.

Group 2- Despite being the most random group of queens in the competition, I feel like if yall tried to draw a conclusion from these four looks you could? Shooting paint, Punching, Groud Pounding, and shaking candy are like close I guess.

Group 3- Kinda lucked out with the weather concept but I think it created the more interesting looks of the night.

Group 4- Pizza and boats don't really mix do they?
1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
So if I call your name please step forward.

3 Leg Sin Clair
Rehab
Triplechin
LaTasha Thunder
Queen Wapeach
Analiese van der Slut
1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
you are all safe.

I have some individual critiques.
1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Amara!- Hot Rope Jump girl and you would have been in the top. Really smh at this look.

Diarrhea!- Is this an art school look of a white dress with paint splattered on it? Yes, do I like it? Yes. I think you look kinda fashion like a first time designer at fashion week. :)

Medusa!- Your team somewhat misunderstood the assignment, but I think you can get away with this look being one of the Bowser minigames from MP4. It's hot.

Idaho!- I just don't think this Peach candy dress is doing enough. Like we have Rehab and WaPeach here doing similar things and I think yours just didn't match them.

Monopoly!- I think you and your sister Octillery should have switched teams, but even so your look would stick out as not matching the rest of them. I know you pushed Naya into the river.

Octillery!- Really serving girl on project runway who is utr for the first five episodes only to break out into a nice morp2. This ice cream dress is cute and sexy. The cone dress is deliciously high fashion.

Slim Thik!- On the runway you said that you thought you had a vision and that you didn't execute it. Well, I disagree I think you really fell into leading your group and made the others girls (mostly Anal) have a good idea that gelled together.

Twinkies!- I'll steal what Amara said in her team chat. "her pizza gown kinda served". I also appreciate that you were the only girl to pick a Wii Party minigame. It did bring back bad memories though because the minigame is hard and stupid. MP3 Pizza Minigame>>>>>
1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Diarrhea Perlman, you are safe.
1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Medusa Nippletwist, you are safe.
1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Slim Thik E Lee...congratulations you are the winner of this challenge.

Octillery, Twinkie, you are safe.
1386 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Idaho, you are safe.

Amara Peligrine, Monopoly Cruz, you two are up for elimination.
1386 days 8 hours ago
TheOmen
Omg thank you Tayvie

*leaves Stage*
1386 days 7 hours ago
Neleh
Oh rly?
1386 days 7 hours ago
rollingderp

gl monop
1385 days 11 hours ago
mahogany
1385 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision
1385 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Amara Peligrine, shantay you stay.

Monopoly Cruz, sail off, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Winners at the Wheel

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!