This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #5 • Total Madness

Topic » Daily #5 • Total Madness

1396 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Today’s challenge is called LIFE’S A BEACH, and here’s how it works.

Your objective is to walk across a 10 yard platform over the water and ring a bell. Your time will start when i see that my “GO!” post has posted. Your posts will be formatted as *walks # yard*, where # is 1, 2, 3… through to 10. After 10, you will post *rings bell*, which will stop your time. So, essentially, you are only posting 11 posts.

You will only need 1 person from each trio to go, and that person will represent your team. The team/trio with the fastest time will win the challenge & form the tribunal…

… But, it won’t be that easy. Each checked-in person (not team) has a total of THREE sandbags. While someone is walking across the platform, if it is not your team’s turn, you can throw a sandbag at the person going. You don’t have to only throw 1 sandbag, meaning you can throw more, but keep in mind that you only will have 3 during the course of this challenge.

For every sandbag that is thrown your way during the time that you are going, 3 seconds will be added to your final time. Shortest final time is the ultimate determinant for who wins today’s challenge.

Any questions?
1396 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
TEAM C and TEAM F - because you each only have one person there (DANIEL and NATHAN), you will both automatically be running for your team.
1396 days ago
Marlakk
Brad is alone as wel
1396 days ago
Darbe
I only have one person here :)
1396 days ago
Darbe
jdog
Hello ! (Unfortunately have to go back to work but just saying Hi! )
1396 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Well, technically BRAD, too.
1396 days ago
FighterMan
are we posting the spam in this forum
1396 days ago
Oysterman11
how do you throw the sandbag? do you just say throws *sandbag at team Q* or *throws sandbag at Willie* or do you even give a fuck
1396 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ok, before we start

TEAM A, B, E, G, and H - I need the person who is planning on doing this daily to post here that they are running for their team
1396 days ago
shyannemystik
i am here for TEAM H
1396 days ago
FighterMan
are we posting in this forum
1396 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Yes, you're just posting in this forum

You can just say *throws sandbag* when it's their turn. If you want to specify the person/team name, that's fine, we won't really be too picky
1396 days ago
Oysterman11
It's Ahmed for team A
1396 days ago
Christian_
me for team g!
1396 days ago
Darbe
yards or yard or does it not matter

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!