This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily #2 • Total Madness

Topic » Daily #2 • Total Madness

1399 days ago
Cryptspartan
Hi
1399 days ago
Letal
lol
1399 days ago
jdog
if he is on me team let him play
1399 days ago
Willie_
BOP
1399 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Challengers, welcome to your second daily challenge. Today’s challenge is called TANK YOU, NEXT, and here’s how it works.

You will be put in 9 teams of 3 – these teams have been previously determined beforehand via Chatzy, but you do NOT need to have all members here in order to win. Obviously, if no one from your team is here, you will be automatically eliminated.

In a 3x3 square field (so, 9 spots, 1 for each team), you have all been assigned to a fort (fort A, fort B, fort C, etc.). Your objective is to be the last fort standing by protecting your fort and going after other teams’ forts.

Each team will have an assigned representative, and after 60 seconds, the representatives can mail the hosts to either: (A) Shoot bullet at fort _ (with _ being the letter of the fort/group you are targeting), (B) Reload tank, (C) Defend fort, or (D) Do nothing.

A fort/team has 3 lives before they are eliminated.

If you shoot a fort and they are not defended, they will lose a life.

You must reload your tank before you shoot another fort.
••• If you shoot without reloading, you will lose a life.

If you shoot a fort and they are defended, you will lose a life.
••• If you choose to defend your fort, any bullets that come your way within the 60 seconds after your mail will be what counts. 
You may only defend your fort THREE TIMES throughout the course of the game.

Furthermore, you may only do nothing TWO TIMES throughout the course of the game.
••• If you do nothing and no one shoots you after 60 seconds, you will earn a life.

We will be keeping track of everything, but will only be posting in this thread when someone is eliminated. We will not be saying who shot you, if you made an error, and so on and so forth.

NOTES:
••• If you send a mail in before 60 seconds prior to your most recent mail (or 60 seconds before the initial GO! post), you will lose a life.
••• So, to clarify, when I say GO! initially, you have to wait 60 seconds before sending. After, you will have to wait at least 60 seconds from your last mail.
••• If you do not mail anything after 2 minutes has passed since your previous mail, you will be eliminated from the game.
••• If the challenge is still going on by 8PM EST, whoever has the most lives will win this challenge and form the tribunal. If there is a tie, it will be broken by Chatzy.

Any questions?
1399 days ago
Cryptspartan
Oop whatever I don’t need to play anyways
1399 days ago
IceBeast
o_o
1399 days ago
Willie_
TANK U
1399 days ago
Marlakk
i-
1399 days ago
jdog
does your tank start loaded
1399 days ago
Oysterman11
Here
1399 days ago
Oysterman11
Did I miss it
1399 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
jdog
does your tank start loaded

Your tank DOES start loaded with 1 bullet. Thanks for asking, I had this written but must have deleted
1399 days ago
sjsoccer88
hi
1399 days ago
sjsoccer88
WHY IS CHECK IN CLOSED BEFORE 6???

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!