This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 • Tomodachi

Topic » Tribal Council #12 •..

1431 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
Tomodachi, welcome to tribal council. Brendan has won individual immunity and is safe from tomorrow's vote.

[BLACK BUFFS - 10/13 REMAINING]

Ahmed (FighterMan)
Brendan (BrenLa)
Daniel (NatePresnell)
Ess (PureEssence)
Jess (BrightonGal)
Nathan (nmh95)
Tofu (tofutime)
Shyanne (shyannemystik)
Vlad (Vlad21)
Willie (Willie_)

If you would like a question, post your name and a host will ask you one!

Please MAIL your votes to both GiGi10 & jacksonjoseph99. Votes are due by 6PM EST on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17. Votes will be read at, or slightly after, 6PM EST. Good luck!
1431 days 1 hour ago
Natepresnell
your name
1431 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
*Votes may be read a little later than usual tomorrow due to hosts irl schedules*
1431 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
Let's go!
1431 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
Daniel- The vote was split last tribal council between 4 people. If people came together, would the result have been different?
1431 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
Nathan- Were you surprised to see yourself with 4 votes against you?
1431 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
Nathan- Were you surprised to see yourself with 4 votes against you?

Honestly yes. I have heard my name the past few days, but thought there would be bigger fish to fry. I think it opened my eyes, because the 4 votes I think I received came from those I have no relationship with!
1431 days 1 hour ago
FighterMan
me
1431 days 1 hour ago
PureEssence
I want a q
1430 days 23 hours ago
Willie_
I want a question as well
1430 days 20 hours ago
GiGi10
Ahmed- Do you think this game is being led by one person, with others sheeping? Or is it a situation where everyone is pulling their own weight?

Ess- The previous few votes have been messy. What do you think the reason(s) is for that?

Willie- An Estoy- has been voted out in each of the previous tribal councils. Does this make you worried for this tribal council?
1430 days 10 hours ago
Willie_
Willie- An Estoy- has been voted out in each of the previous tribal councils. Does this make you worried for this tribal council?

I’m always a big name that constantly gets thrown around to be voted out, I wouldn’t be surprised if votes come landing my way... But Keep hope alive.  Yes Matt, I’m extremely worried tonight.
1430 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
I'll go tally the votes.
1430 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1430 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1430 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
FIRST VOTE
TOFU – this is a self-vote.

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!