This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 • Blood vs. Water

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 •..

1439 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
SEMI-LIVE.
1439 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Because this is a semi-live, there is no official check-in. The challenge will officially begin at 7PM EST. I will be posting the rules, as well as an important announcement regarding the upcoming tribal, now so that you and your tribe have the 45-ish minutes to read the rules and understand the importance of today's immunity challenge.
1439 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Come on in, guys! I hope you are all adjusting to your tribes well.

Before I go into explaining the rules for this semi-live challenge, I have an announcement to make. Only ONE tribe will win tribal immunity. They will also win a clue to the whereabouts of their hidden immunity idol. The other two tribes will both attend a JOINT tribal council (meaning two tribes will go to one tribal council together), where one person will be voted off...

Now that we got that news out of the way, let’s get into today’s challenge!
1439 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Today’s challenge is called CLIFFHANGER and the goal is simple: to earn the most amount of points as a tribe by participating in an endurance-based challenge. Over the next four hours – so between now and approximately 11PM EST – a host will randomly post *wind blows*. From that post, you will have TWO MINUTES to reply *stands back*. There must be asterisks and spelling must be correct. If you do so within the two minutes, you earn a point. If you don’t, you don’t. You can only post once per “*wind blows*” post. Once the four hours are up, the tribe with the highest total points will earn immunity. In the event of a tie, the tribe that posts first the most will wil immunity.

A few notes:
••• Everyone’s posts will count as one point, except for TRIBE AMIGO, whose posts will count as 1.25 points as a result of having one less castaway.
••• Although we are not disclosing how many times we post “*wind blows*”, there will be three times where we post “*wind gusts*”. During these three posts, you will have ONE minute to write *stands back*. But, if you do so, you will earn TWICE as many points as you normally would (so, for ESTOY- & TROIS, you would earn 2 points per post, while AMIGO would earn 2.5 points per post).
••• Hosts will be keeping track of score on a separate document, but will NOT be posting updates throughout the game. It is up to you and your tribe to keep track of how you are doing in relation to others, if you choose to prioritize that.

Are there any questions?
1439 days 3 hours ago
Oysterman11
I’m playing warzone tonight do you think I have time for this.
1439 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
Reminder that TWO tribes attend a JOINT tribal council. Only one tribe will win immunity.
1439 days 2 hours ago
PureEssence
is there any elimination
1439 days 2 hours ago
PureEssence
and also for the two tribes going to TC, is only one person from that group going home? like if it was trois vs estoy, trois could vote out someone on estoy?
1439 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
No elimination. And only 1 person is voted out tomorrow, yes.
1439 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
This competition starts...
NOW!
1439 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
How's everyone's day?
1439 days 2 hours ago
Willie_
good idot
1439 days 2 hours ago
BrenLa
I don’t want to chat
1439 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
Good idot
1439 days 2 hours ago
shyannemystik
im so done
1439 days 2 hours ago
tofutime
smh

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!