This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 • Estoy-

Topic » Tribal Council #2 • Estoy-

1431 days 17 hours ago
GiGi10
Estoy-, welcome to tribal council.

[RED BUFFS - 10/10 REMAINING]

Arek (Arris)
Austyn (Oysterman11)
Brendan (BrenLa)
Daniel (NatePresnell)
Jason (JasonXtreme)
Josh (Marlakk)
Krista (anthousai)
Marcus (jdog)
Shyanne (shyannemystik)
Willie (Willie_)

If you would like a question, post your name and a host will ask you one!

Please MAIL your votes to both GiGi10 & jacksonjoseph99. Votes are due by 6PM EST on TUESDAY, JUNE 2. Votes will be read at, or slightly after, 6PM EST. Good luck!

*We will only be accepting mailed votes from now on. It is too difficult to keep track across multiple platforms because we have little brains. Thank you.*
1431 days 16 hours ago
Oysterman11
I’ll take a softball question thanks :)
1431 days 15 hours ago
Oysterman11
Or don’t. Idc.
1431 days 15 hours ago
GiGi10
AUSTYN- You all have only been on this island for a few days, but the competition is already stiff. Do you expect any advantages to be played this early in the game?
1431 days 14 hours ago
BrenLa
ILL TAKE 1
1431 days 14 hours ago
shyannemystik
Gimme 1
1431 days 11 hours ago
jdog
gimme 1
1431 days 6 hours ago
Natepresnell
same
1431 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
BRENDAN - All ten of you know each other, clearly, so what are the deciding factors for this first vote?

SHYANNE - The Bloodline Backing Power gives duos remaining in the game at the merge to be safe at the first postmerge tribal council. Is this something you are considering right now when casting a vote?

MARCUS - This challenge was pretty much a blowout, with the ESTOY- tribe constantly trailing behind the Amigo tribe. Did you make note of who was, and wasn't, actively trying to secure the win for your tribe?

DANIEL - Does a potential swap help give you an idea about who to vote for, or is that not a concern at this point in the game?
1430 days 23 hours ago
BrenLa
I feel like deciding factors in my first vote are who have I truly spoken with and I feel like could help my game. I love everyone on our tribe and no matter what I’ll feel bad voting anyone and I hope that people don’t take the game too seriously If they are booted. So really if it makes the most sense for my game then I will do it. Love you all. Estoy-
1430 days 20 hours ago
jdog
I feel like everyone put in effort for the challenge but we couldn't compete with the other tribes spamming abilities.
1430 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
I'll go tally the votes.
1430 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1430 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1430 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
FIRST VOTE
DANIEL
1430 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
SECOND VOTE
DANIEL

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!