This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 • Blood vs. Water

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 •..

1433 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
Non-Live starting @ 7:30PM EST
1433 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
Hello again, castaways. Long time, no chat! Tonight you will once again be fighting for immunity and reward!

Because it is day 1, and you are all tuckered out from your first day on the island, this will be a non-live competition. Today’s challenge is called #Trending. Here’s how it works:

In a few minutes, I will post a blog. The task is simple. Get as many people to trend your tribe as possible. So, Amigo will need people to comment #Amigo, and Estoy- will need people to comment #Estoy. If the comment does not have a # it will not count. Members of the tribe are allowed to vote. Each person may only vote once, and no multi’s are allowed. If there are multi’s being used, the people using them will face repercussions. The winning tribe will be the one with the most amount of trends when the blog expires. In the case of a tie, the team that got to their amount of trends the fastest wins.

We realize that spamming comps are not everyone’s cup of tea, and are limiting them this season. So be happy we are getting one over with nice and early :)

Any questions?
1433 days 3 hours ago
PureEssence
oh thank god i have ahmed on my team
1433 days 3 hours ago
jdog
I see you Matt looking for a free top blog
1433 days 3 hours ago
JasonXtreme
we needed rebornozzy for this one I cant lie
1433 days 3 hours ago
FighterMan
Why are we having a second challenge already before tribal even happened WTF
1433 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
Blog will be posted at 7:30PM EST and the competition lasts 24 hours.
1433 days 3 hours ago
shyannemystik
This is disgusting
1432 days 3 hours ago
_Adidas_
I am ready for challenge number 2!
1432 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
Challenge is done. I will now go tally the results.
1432 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
By a score of 138 to 59....

Congratulations Amigo Tribe, you have won Immunity and Reward!
1432 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
Amigo Tribe, you will receive your clue to your tribe's hidden immunity idol soon.

As for Estoy- Tribe, one of you will become the second person voted out of this game. Your Tribal Council will be posted shortly.

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!