This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony / PoV Meeting • 'Tis The Szn

Topic » Nomination Ceremony / PoV..

1255 days 22 hours ago
HowLovely
I DONT WANT TO BE PORTRAYED AS A VILLAIN I LOVE EVERYBODY EXCEPT THE PERSON WITH THE NECKLACE
1255 days 22 hours ago
BB5lover
the person you legit talked to once?
1255 days 22 hours ago
HowLovely
Yes
1255 days 22 hours ago
HowLovely
My word is law btw im like rollingray
1255 days 22 hours ago
BB5lover
thats wild
1255 days 22 hours ago
HowLovely
Anyways im gonna renom.......
1255 days 22 hours ago
HowLovely
.......Joey. I think you have a crush on satan5lover and i know you told ke youd keep me safe but idc like awwww
1255 days 22 hours ago
HowLovely
Sorry tho
1255 days 22 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ok!

So the final nominees for the week are JOEY and CAMERON.
1255 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
Umm what???
1255 days 22 hours ago
HowLovely
Laughs like dizzle
1254 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
--- WEEK 3 ---
1254 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
ASHANTI — congratulations on winning HoH!

You have until 5PM EST tomorrow to post your nominations here. You can either do a formal key ceremony, or post them as is — as long as they are posted by 5PM EST.

At 7PM EST, we will draw for veto players from the pool of players that have checked in. Following that will be the live PoV competition.

Refer to the rules if you do not think you're going to be on, and if you have any questions, reach out to the hosts!
1254 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/YBe4JtU.gif
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I have two keys inside this nomination block, and when I turn the key, their face will show up on the memory wall, and those faces are the faces of my nominees for the week.

As the first Head of Household, this decision was very easy, I owe you faggots nothing.

The first houseguest I have nominated is...

Patrick Z.

The second houseguest I have nominated is...

Ryan.

Patrick Z. and Ryan, I have nominated you both for eviction.

What have either of you done for ME this game except evict my best friend Lukeybearzz. Happy Thanksgiving.
https://i.imgur.com/mNAVyKF.gif

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1254 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
OK - So, ASHANTI has nominated PATRICK Z. and RYAN for eviction.

Check-in for tomorrow's PoV competition will take place at 6:50PM EST. Anyone who checks in is eligible for the player pick that will happen in chatzy at 7PM EST.

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!