This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 Statements and Jury Questioning

Topic » Final 2 Statements and Jury..

1210 days 4 hours ago
americanidolfan
1210 days 3 hours ago
zach3051
Hello Jury! I believe that I deserve to win this All Stars game because although I was saved by people quitting for me twice, I ran the entire second half of this game. I took each chance that I was given in this game and made the most of it to get me to the end. I know that I said that I was happy with jury and would have preferred it, but at the end of the day this is a game and I love to play it. I would have been just as happy if Joey had evicted me over Rose. I genuinely love being on jury, but since Im here I’m not going to give up.

I started this game off on rocky footing obviously. I had a huge target on my back from winning last season and I had all of the comp threats back in the game that I got rid of last season. People tried to backdoor me twice in this game and if I didn’t have strong connections with two people who weren’t super invested in the game I could have left in both attempts if it weren’t for them quitting to save me.

After that second time that I got nominated. I was able to snap this game into my favor. I was able to get Michael and Tyler to flip on their alliance with Ben, Cody, and Joey. Once Ben and Cody left I had Joey on my side too. From then on out I got the right person out at the right time to ensure my spot at the end of this game.

I reunited the Imposters alliance to alienate Michael and Laksh, and then when Michael was gone I saw the fact that if we got rid of Laksh next it would have been 2 vs 2 in the final 4. I liked the odds of 3 vs 1 better than that. Tyler I know you were hurt by my move, but it was clear that Joey was your main priority in this game and you his. If I got rid of you I became Joey’s priority and I was left in the final 3 with two people who were most loyal to me. If I had evicted Joey, you would have become most loyal to Rose, setting me up for failure in the end. It was as simple as that.

I think I took my game from last season and really elevated it this time. I took my social skills to secure alliances in this game and then I backed it up this time around with a ton of comp wins and moves I could really call my own. I didn’t need a shield in front of me this time around because of the relationships I had built left me as not even a real target at the end of the game.

I know I have upset a lot of you with my moves and the circumstance with which I’m here. But I really hope you take into account the fact that I really ran the end of this game. I took the chances I was given by both Shawn and Andrew and made the most of them to play the game to the fullest and get myself to the end.

Thank you all so much for reading and I would be more than happy to answer any questions.
1210 days 3 hours ago
zach3051
I also wanna say one more thing. My favorite part about this season by far was getting to meet/get to know better the majority of this cast. I wasn't that excited about playing this season at the beginning. I didn't want to play the same game as last season, but the game nights we had with the Imposters Alliance as well as the gay alliance we had with Dan and Andrew were two of my absolute favorite parts of this game. Thank y'all for making me enjoy playing so much.
1210 days 2 hours ago
Raydiz33
No questions from me. Voting for the person who played the best and most deserving game. Joey ur speech better be good because I think you just made a move for second place
1210 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Zach, you probably wouldn’t be in this game had two people not quit when you were facing eviction. I know that wasn’t under your control but it doesn’t help your case for deserving to be here. You have also told me on several, several occasions that you don’t care to win this game, as long as you make jury then you are happy. I feel there are people who really do care to be where you are. Voting for you after your move to take me out would be very difficult for me to do. Negativity aside, I do think you played a very good strategic game. I think you are very good at “weasaling” your way to get people to work towards your agenda. I hate it, but I will absolutely give you credit for that. Your social game is nearly unmatched. While I don’t see eye to eye with you anymore, you deserve to be here. I don’t have a question as of now but feel free to touch upon any point I made.

Joey, I thought you and I honestly played very similar games. I think you did a very good (and underrated) job at working with both sides of the house and creating little to no enemies. You would 100% have my vote to win and I want to give you my vote to win. However, you did fail to make that one last big move by not voting out Zach at final 3. I am very frustrated and confused by this move if I’m being honest. I’m not talking about my vote but I think it could potentially cost you the win… All in all tho, good game and congrats on making it this far. I’ve been pulling for you. No real question but feel free to touch upon any point I made.

I would also like to point out that there were so many deserving players who were unfortunately robbed this season. I stand for them.

For Dan and Cody, who were voted out the week Andrew quit when Zach was on the block and potentially being voted out. Dan and Cody shouldn’t have been in that situation. They played great games.

For Steve, who was voted out the week Shawn quit when Zach was on the block and on the verge of being voted out. Steve won veto that week and had safety. But instead, the week restarted and Steve left.

My pre-written statement was prepared to be a lot worse had it been Rose and Zach lol so I did have to make some adjustments. With that, good luck to both of you guys! While some of us may have our differences it is quite the accomplishment to be sitting where you are. Well done and good luck.
1210 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Hello jurors! I would first like to point out and emphasize I was never nominated by an hoh til FINAL 4. I was only nominated due to my on fault in getting last in a challenge . I could argue if this twist was non existent that wouldn’t be nominated ever til the f4 but I can’t make that argument as we would never know. I would like to point out some things in my game, I think I played really well socially too make up for my lack of comp wins. It’s not that I didn’t win comps I did , I won a crucial double eviction Hoh that got my target for the week out, sadly one of my closest allies left that week aswell and I did campaign for you to stay that week Cody . On Zach’s part , he was up for eviction 2 times and was heading OUT THE DOOR BITH TIMES but he was saved not once , but twice by Shawn and Andrew quitting. I’m not throwing shade at Zach’s game but I do feel the need to point that fact out. If Shawn or Andrew don’t quit Zach wouldn’t be here. I believe after the double so around f7 I nudge Zach in reviving the “imposters “ chat that consisted of me Zach Tyler and rose . Andrew was also in that as we tried to work it out  earlier in the season but just didn’t pan out . Then Zach does win the hoh and that becomes an f4 . During f5 rose floated the idea of putting Tyler and I both up and I really pushed against this as in hopes I win the veto and take Tyler off the block avoiding him leaving . I also used Zach’s and roses close relationship to my advantage as I pushed to Zach to convince rose to save me at f4 and it works . Overall I played a solid game 2 hohs (you could argue the two most important ones) played great socially as I was never nominated by an hoh til final 4.  I will answer you questions later tonight
1210 days 1 hour ago
zach3051
Hey Tyler! I just want to touch upon my contentness with jury and the feeling that you have that I don't fully appreciate the position I am in. Part of the reason I kept on telling everyone I was happy with jury is because I came into this season with a huge target on my back being the winner of last season. I knew that if people thought I was gunning hard for the title of winner I would be seen as an immediate threat. It was a way for me to lessen that target and advance my game as people felt less threatened by me.

I would have been happy with jury, but I also love playing this game and didn't want to give anyone an easy win. Had I been voted out either of the times that I got saved by quitting I would have said 'good game' and enjoyed watching the rest of you play this game out. Instead I took the chance that I was given and I played this game to its end.

You probably would have won this game had I not taken that shot at the final 5, but you would have won with someone pretty much giving up and handing the game to you. Would you have wanted it? I respect you and hope that we can still be friends in the future despite the move I made. It was purely strategic because I love this game. Please don't mistake my contentness with jury as apathy for the game. I wouldn't have made the moves I did had I not cared about this game.
1209 days 23 hours ago
bbsuper92
Joey why did you decide to take Zach to the final 2?

For both of you what jury member do you think robbed or deserves to be in the f2? ( it doesn't have to be me just because im asking)

For both of you what Candy bar would you say your game would strategy be?
1209 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
Hey Dan ! I decided to take Zach mainly because I feel like I could push that he was indeed saved twice by two people quitting  in weeks he would have gone home. Also I believe I played a good game with both sides of the houses .
I honestly think Tyler was robbed , he played a great game and deserved to go to f4 so he could have that shot. I also think Michael was robbed as he was never nominated till f6  and played all sides well and even fooling a lot of the houseguests at times . I also feel Cody was robbed mainly because he went out in a double on my hoh .
I would compare my game to Hershey bar because my lack of comp win this year I relied on my social game
1209 days 11 hours ago
ABLaksj
Good luck to both
1209 days 4 hours ago
zach3051
For both of you what jury member do you think robbed or deserves to be in the f2? ( it doesn't have to be me just because im asking)

I think a lot of people played a lot of great games and deserved to make it to the end. I think Tyler would have won this game had he not been voted out at the final 5. He had a great social game, played the middle with little to no blood on his hands, and was overall a really great player. I think we all really earned our names as all stars this season so any of us could have made it to this spot given different circumstances.

For both of you what Candy bar would you say your game would strategy be?

I would say that a Snickers best describes my game strategy because I truly believe I had a little bit of everything. I won the most competitions out of the entire season so I had a great physical game. When even the person who is the most upset with me over voting them out says that I have an unparalleled social game I think that shows how good I am at establishing relationships with people, my social game I think is the main reason I'm here at the end. Finally, I think I played a really great strategic game. I got rid of people when they needed to go in order for me to make it to the end of this game. If I had played any differently I truly believe that it is likely I would not be standing here today.
1209 days 3 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I haven't read yet. I'm gonna read as much as I can in a bit, but here are my questions.
1. Why should you win over the other person?
2. If there is 1 thing about your game you could change, what would it be and why?
3. Compare your game this season to a real BB player and explain why.
4. What is your favorite fruit and why?
The last one is mainly a fun one. I wish you both the best of luck. Thanks for having me back Sam. May the best All-Star win!
1209 days 3 hours ago
zach3051
1. Why should you win over the other person?

I think I played a more well rounded game and made more moves that I could call my own than Joey did this game. I won the most competitions out of everyone this season, I was able to kind of dictate the eviction order at the end of the game in a way that best suited my game and it resulted in me being here in the end. Yes I was saved by people quitting twice, but what I did with the time I was given by those two people I think is really impressive and warrants me deserving to win this game. Joey played a strong game obviously if he got this far, but I think when it comes to specific moves that got him here, it was mostly his social game and relationships that he had built that allowed him to go for so long without a target on his back.

2. If there is 1 thing about your game you could change, what would it be and why?

I don't think I would chance much if I'm being honest. I stood by what my intentions were coming into this game. I wanted to work with and get to know people I didn't really work with last time around and that is exactly what I did. Even after Tyler tried to backdoor me I didn't give up on that relationship or my one with yours. I think the friendships I made this season are the most important think I've taken away and I think had I played differently those wouldn't have been as strong. The one thing I would maybe change was maybe talking less about my contentment with jury. I truly would have been happy with jury as I just love this game and getting to know you all better and playing one more time was enough for me, but I think it did give people the wrong idea about my intentions in this game. I was always here to play. I wasn't going to throw this game to anyone.

3. Compare your game this season to a real BB player and explain why.

I would say Dan Gheesling BB14. I honestly came into this final 2 thinking I had little shot at the win. I had to forge connections with a lot of people and betray them throughout this entire game in order to get where I was. This made a lot of the jury angry with me. I think that me coming in with the target of being a winner on my back, combined with my comp wins, and my brutal strategic game is what makes my game most like Dan Gheesling in BB14. There was never a point where I was just sitting pretty. I had to work hard every week to further my position in this game to get me to the end.

4. What is your favorite fruit and why?
Oooh it really depends on what mood I'm in, but I'll say pineapple or mango.
1208 days 23 hours ago
joey65409
Hello rose !
1. I think I should win over Zach because I relied on my connections and social game to survive in this game , because of this , I was never nominated by an hoh till final 4 and I think that’s pretty impressive in its itself ! I won a crucial Doubls eviction hoh in which I got my target out for the week. I got Dan out here because I was with Ben Michael Cody and Zach and Tyler , I knew Zach was a comp beast and he would go after people I was aligned with so I wouldn’t have to . I was only nominated prior to f4 my my own doing by getting last in hohs, I was never nominated from f10 -f4 and frankly never in danger either

2. Oh my competition game for sure , I wasn’t as good as I’d hoped , 2 hohs however and two of the most important ones IMO . I could have one 3 but you robbed me of it rose smh !!! Lol kidding but yes my physical game was that well but comp wins aren’t everything per say .
3. I would compare my game to Ian terry and what a fitting way to recreate that bb14 ending since Zach compares himself to Dan! But I didn’t make enemies and played very well socially as I have mentioned before .
4. Oh strawberries or apples tbh
1208 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Good luck you guys. I've made my decision and am about to cast my vote. Once again, I've enjoyed hanging out with and getting to know both of you better this season.

Zach, we were on opposite sides of the house last season, and it was the first time I'd played with you. I even wanted you out at the beginning of the game. But over time, we got on calls and bonded over diffusing bombs, playing roblox, mariokart, animal crossing, ect.

Joey, we knew each other before last season because we played ZBB together, and we were also on opposite sides of the house last season. Like Zach, we also bonded by playing roblox together this season, and even though we knew each other beforehand, we actually spent time together this season.

I've thoroughly enjoyed playing this game with both of you this season, and no matter what, I hope to remain friends after this. This has been the most fun I've had in a group game and I feel like it's because I got on call with people and actually made connections in a different way. Most of you may not know this, but I'm a quiet person. I'm generally more reserved and not as social as I need to be. I feel like this season has helped me to come out of my shell more.

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!