This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1435 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: well I tried to talk to you in private but you became hostile.
1435 days 6 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
uhmm...you blocked me like a coward.

"Hostile" trying to ask you why you ignored me. which btw, I'm busy as FUCK! It does not make sense that someone like me that has to do homework through weekends, can manage to say good morning, and you cant even respond with a "Dont talk to me" or a "I'm busy"
1435 days 6 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Also, even if I "attacked" you, I had the decency too do in IN PMS. Keep blowing up in public, you'll just be another Bayleigh.
1435 days 6 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
I'm done here
1435 days 6 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
https://i.gifer.com/embedded/download/PFWc.gif
1435 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: Hostile meaning You kept spamming me threatening me saying i made an enemy out of you and I even said gl in the veto and meant it but you turned around saying "you need the luck" & you are not the only busy person I am dealing with having to go through physical therapy and have a busy irl/tengagaed schedule sorry I cannot appease you Ethan. sorry if not telling you gm hurt your feelings but like you said in pm's you don't know what others are dealing with irl. your on the block take it like a man. I blocked you because you were annoying me.
like bruh you kept sending memes in the group chat then send everyone the same fucking meme in their pms. we all talk!! spamming is not cute. it's annoying.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/12xabIvgU0XqZG/source.gif
1435 days 6 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
yeah ik Autism isn't cute.

And i'm not "attacking you" Yeah, I was honest to you. You made an enemy of me And I'm not going to deny that.
1435 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: NO spamming ppl is not cute.
1435 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: Autism = Beautiful souls <3 I have many ppl in my family with severe cases of autism.
1435 days 6 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Autism.

And its not spam. Ppl were laughing at those all night. So its extremely petty you were the only one that made this a deal.
1435 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: I have maaaaany ppl in  my pms telling me otherwise lol
1435 days 6 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Then stop telling ME to man up and have them do it
1435 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: sorry I didn't appease you Ethan <33
1435 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Alisan: I told it to you once calm down lololol
1435 days 6 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
I dont need someone to "appease me" I've been JUST fine without a significant other.

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!