This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Purgatory Challenge #3

Topic » Purgatory Challenge #3

1168 days 9 hours ago
iYBF
Before we begin, I have a small announcement to make.

In light of recent events and speculation of cheating in the last Abyss, production and I have come to an agreement on how to deal with the issue. The moderators have been very cooperative in helping me investigate why so many accounts that posted for yesterday’s Abyss were red nosed and why now some of my players are orange nosed.

As Ethan was eliminated and was also red nosed, I’ve decided not to overturn the results of the Abyss. I’ve also decided that instead of handing out potential punishments now, we will simply be stricter on the issue at hand.

I will be asking mods for constant IP cross-references amongst the cast and potential outside players. If I catch anything fishy going on, action will be taken immediately. If you do not have a red/orange nose right now and you incur one with clear evidence that you logged on someone else’s account or vice versa, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SEASON. No ifs, ands, or buts. Breaking Tengaged rules will be equivalent to breaking this group game’s rules.

For those of you with existing red/orange noses, mods will be able to see if new parties are matched to your IP, so I suggest changing your passwords and not allowing others on your account. If a new party is found on your account, you will also be removed.

I will be strict on these rules as this is in the first time in 5 seasons that I’ve had a cheating issue at all and I plan on it being the only time. Cheating is not going to be tolerated.
1168 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
Cool
1168 days 9 hours ago
jojo7784
Hi
1168 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
So who all cheated idgi
1168 days 9 hours ago
sihz
hi
1168 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
ur boyfriend jan
1168 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
rly jan
1168 days 9 hours ago
GiGi10
hmmm
1168 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
My orange nose was from hunger games and the mods can verify that
1168 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hi
1168 days 9 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
rly jan
1168 days 9 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your third Purgatory Challenge here on SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory! This Challenge is called Category Clash and here is how it works.

This Challenge will be held over the course of 7 rounds. In each round, you will be given a category. Your job is to mail all 3 hosts something that correctly fits into that category. You will also be wanting to pick something that is UNIQUE and will not be answered by any other players.

Use this link to mail all 3 of us: https://tengaged.com/mail/?action=mailto&to=s73100,Natepresnell,iYBF

If you send in an answer that is NOT unique, you along with anyone else who answered the same will earn 0 points. If you fail to send an answer within two minutes or send an answer that is incorrect, you will lose 1 point. You may only send one answer per round. Spelling will count. Incorrect spelling equals an incorrect answer.

Everyone that sent a unique answer will earn points in descending order in the order they sent their answers. For example if 5 people answer uniquely, the first person to send their unique answer will earn 5 points, the second will earn 4 points, etc. If you are somehow the ONLY person to send a unique answer for a given round, you will AUTOMATICALLY enter Heaven for the round.

The three people with the highest scores after 7 rounds or the first three people to send a solo unique answer in a round will enter Heaven, with the first person to send a solo unique answer or the highest scorer entering Nirvana. The three people with the lowest scores will enter Hell and everyone else will enter Purgatory.

In the case of any ties, the person who sent more unique answers will win the tie. If that is also a tie, the person who spent cumulatively less time sending those unique answers will win the tie.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we will begin soon.
1168 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
Ok!
1168 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin cries in not home
1168 days 9 hours ago
sihz
got it!
1168 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
How long do we have

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!