This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power Of Veto Competition #1

Topic » Power Of Veto Competition #1

1290 days ago
iYBF
IM TORN INTO PIECES!
1290 days ago
Kelly0412
You will be given a jigsaw puzzle 

busy
1290 days ago
Kelly0412
oh.
1290 days ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
[insert people playing], the 6
1290 days ago
iYBF
LMAOOOOOOOOOO I HATE SAM
1290 days ago
Kelly0412
0 min agoiYBF
LMAOOOOOOOOOO I HATE SAM
1290 days ago
s73100
Welcome to your first Veto Competition here on SA Reality Series 3: Big Brother! Jan, Jake, Kelly, Scott, Andrew, and Deshon the 6 of you will be competing in Construction Simulator! Here is how it will work.

In front of you is a construction site and today is your first day on the job as a construction worker in the big city! Your boss has given you the task of helping out with the building of a new skyscraper.

For this Competition, you will all be working on building your skyscrapers at the same time and the person who completes theirs first will win! You will be given a jigsaw puzzle of a skyscraper and the first to complete it correctly will earn the Power of Veto.

However, there is a catch. Every minute, you must climb down from the spot where you are building at and hit a button that is counting down from 60 to reset its time by typing “*presses button*” in this forum. Once you hit the button, it will start back at 60 and you may go on to continue working on your puzzle. If at any point 60 seconds pass without you hitting the button, you will be ELIMINATED from the Competition. If everyone gets eliminated, the last person standing will end up winning the Power of Veto.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we will get started momentarily.
1290 days ago
iYBF
[insert people playing}
1290 days ago
s73100
Anthony did not tell me there was a fill in the blank I was supposed to look @
1290 days ago
Kelly0412
gay
1290 days ago
iYBF
Your eyes should have told you for me o_o
1290 days ago
Kelly0412
im blocking that mormon faggot sam he gave me a veto i cant win
1290 days ago
s73100
Does everyone understand?
1290 days ago
Kelly0412
JOSEPH SMITH FUCKED UNDERAGE GIRLS THAT RELIGION IS A SHAM
1290 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
yes dad

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!