This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #7

Topic » Elimination #7

1451 days 2 hours ago
s73100
1451 days 2 hours ago
s73100
VOTES

Britt L. / BrittBritt - Daniel
Darrius W. / Darriusdabest - Daniel
Deshon G. / deshonBANNEDISBACK - Daniel
Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23 - Bryan
Ryan T. / Eclipse9 - Bryan
Sergio S. / sihz - Bryan

We have a 3-3 split vote between Bryan and Daniel. The 6 winners will be given until midnight EST (a little under 3 hours from now) to switch their votes if they’d like. If the tie is not broken, let’s just say that the winners will not be happy with what the consequence is. What will happen if the tie stands will be that the winners will go into their won draw and someone will be taking the place of either Bryan or Daniel.

Again, you have until midnight EST to switch your votes. Good luck.
1451 days 2 hours ago
sihz
very interesting.
1451 days 2 hours ago
Eclipse9
very. very interesting.
1451 days 2 hours ago
Darriusdabest
what’s interesting I wanna know
1450 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Alright I'll reveal the votes.
1450 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Britt L. / BrittBritt - Daniel
Darrius W. / Darriusdabest - Daniel
Deshon G. / deshonBANNEDISBACK - Daniel
Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23 - Bryan
Ryan T. / Eclipse9 - Bryan
Sergio S. / sihz - Bryan
1450 days 22 hours ago
s73100
So as you can see, we have another tie. Here's what will happen. I'll put the 6 winners into a chatzy whoever's name gets drawn is going into elimination.
1450 days 22 hours ago
s73100
JAN has drawn the kill card tonight. Due to the tie and the time pushback I will be hosting the draw tomorrow at 2PM EST to ensure the full 24 hours for the elimination. Have a good night guys.
1450 days 22 hours ago
lexeyjane
the other draw is at 2pm?
1450 days 13 hours ago
iYBF
I'll do The Draw between Jacob, Lexey, Nolan, and Sydney now.

https://us23.chatzy.com/35349461667355
1450 days 13 hours ago
iYBF
SYDNEY has drawn the Kill Card and will be facing off against Jan in this Elimination.

They will be competing in the MENTAL Elimination.
1450 days 13 hours ago
iYBF
Elimination #7

Competing tonight: JAN vs SYDNEY

Welcome to the Mental Elimination Challenge. This challenge is called Puzzle Ladder and here is how it works:

Your job tonight is to be the first to solve three puzzles. Once you finish the first puzzle, you will then be allowed to move onto the second, and then onto the third. Each puzzle will get progressively harder and harder as you get further into the competition.

Puzzles will be sent out via mail. Once you have completed each puzzle, reply to the mail with a screenshot of the completed puzzle as well as your logged in Tengaged profile like in the screenshot found here: https://i.gyazo.com/2f7dddc0481ddc205ab8a1f9c5a3dcf8.jpg

I will then reply with your next puzzle until you have completed your final puzzle.

After you have completed all 3 puzzles, post “RINGS BELL” in the Elimination forum to successfully claim your win.

The first person to complete all 3 puzzles and ring their bell will win this Elimination and be allowed to rejoin the group. The other will be the 10th person eliminated from Free Agents.

We'd like to have this done by 9 PM EST tonight, but can be flexible if necessary.

Good luck guys!
1450 days 1 hour ago
s73100
RESULTS:

Jan: 11 minutes and 38 seconds

Sydney: 16 minutes and 50 seconds

*blows airhorn*

Jan congratulations on winning your first elimination! You can rejoin the group.

Sydney, thank you so much for playing! You were such a fun energy in the group and hopefully we'll see you again in SARS Reality Series. Until next time.
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ssa02IEWWHPH1qssDK/giphy.gif
1450 days 1 hour ago
DarkTyphoon23
sorry guig :(

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!