This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SARS 3: Big Brother Finale

Topic » SARS 3: Big Brother Finale

1258 days ago
iYBF
Welcome to the Finale of SA Reality Series 3: Big Brother!

Darrius, Deshon. The both of you have made it as far as you can in this game, the Final 2. You've both made moves and maneuvered yourselves here with varying degrees of power throughout the game. However, now, that power will shift to the Jury to decide who will become the winner of this season and the $50 grand prize.

LET'S WELCOME BACK OUR JURORS...

TIMBERLIE!
JAKE!
SCOTT!
KELLEN!
KELLY!
MIKE!
RAUL!
HARRY!
and just evicted, ANDREW!

Jurors, the floor is now yours. You will all be allowed to ask the finalists each a question or direct a question towards both of them. Darrius & Deshon, you may both make some opening statements if you'd like to.

Jury, you have until TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8 PM EST to send in your votes to BOTH Anthony & Sam. There is FIFTY DOLLARS on the line, so choose who you truly believe deserves it.

Good luck!
1258 days ago
iiGalaxyii
and just evicted, ANDREW!
1257 days 23 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
~ opening statement ♡

i personally don’t like long speeches, so i will try to keep this short and concise as possible. if you have any questions about specific instances from my perspectives, i’ll be happy to answer.

considering i made final 2 with the person my actual final 2, i’m going to pinpoint and highlight things in my game that differentiate my game from darrius’ because we did have quite similar games. so, coming into this game there was a core alliance of me/darrius/mike/andrew/abel. this quickly shifted when abel became a casualty. i knew that quickly had to make relationships outside of my alliance. i knew that despite kelly and darrius’ beef that i could trust kelly and we have a mutual understanding with our relationship. i also had a working relationship with scott. socially, i wanted to be in a spot where i could kind fade into the background and not be seen as a primary threat in the beginning of jury phase. i targeted people who i didn’t really have that many connections with or talked game with which was harry and raul. however, that kind of backfired when i wrongfully sent jake home which i still regret to this day.

after my DE hoh, i knew that that lines were kind of drawn in the sand with who i was working with, so while i was mad at andrew.. another alliance was made with kelllen/me/darrius/& mike. i knew that scotty strategically had to be the next to go after mike won hoh, because he had too many people protecting him (andrew and kellen) and he was playing an amazing social game.

the alliance of me/kellen/darrius/& mike quickly ended when kelly won hoh. this was a huge point in the game, because i ended up escaping the block this week due to my relationship with kelly being stronger than darrius/mike/kellen. ultimately, it ended up sealing kellen’s fate. the week kelly went, i knew that it was the obvious move to vote out kelly because he was an extreme comp beast, but at the same time that was not my move to be made. had i won hoh, kelly would’ve probably still in the game. so, i don’t necessarily think my entire game aligned with mike and darrius’ at that point.

i think my pivotal points in the game was definitely winning final 6 veto where i saved myself from going home that week. had i not won, i probably would’ve been evicted next to darrius. another strong point to my game was getting raul out- an undercover competition beast and somebody would’ve probably won had he gotten to the end.

overall, i feel as though i played a very strong endgame and played very straightforward throughout the game. i used my social bonds to allow me to go as far i could without being targeted, and then won essential competitions when my ass was on the line to propel me to the finals. with 2 HOH and 2 VETO competition wins in total, i definitely kicked my game into high gear when it was needed. despite this drama filled season, i tried to have somewhat (lol) of a good jury management by being upfront while also keeping the drama on a game level.

i’d also like to highlight that me having the sole vote to evict in the final 4, allowed to take two people to the final 3 who would 100% take me to the final 2. so regardless of the outcome of hoh pt. 3, i would still be sitting here today.

also soz ik this speech is all over the place, anyways we did it darrius. this is OUR win  ♡
1257 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
https://64.media.tumblr.com/cf7e874a4c21d7d63e3a60a6b6c35798/tumblr_pb1mayIZk51ub3fcfo1_540.gif

Alrighty, I guess I'll just jump on in. Coming into this game I instantly knew that I was going to have a target on my back due to having KNOWN about close relationships in the house with Deshon, Mike & Andrew. I knew that I was going to have to either have one hell of a social game and and be very strategic in order to not only push myself to the end but have my alliance members there as well. I wanted to leave the competition wins to other people because I know winning a lot of competitions can sometimes make you come off as a threat and I didn’t need competition threat + social threat in peoples faces. I wanted to build relationships and lay low.

When the game first started I was being added to alliance chats left and right...thankfully. SO all I needed to do was build relationships with the people I was in chats with. There was Deshon, Mike, Andrew, Abel & I. Mike, Deshon, Jan, Harry & I. Scott, Kellen, Mike & I. Jake, Desh & I. The only people I didn’t have secure alliances with were like Irelia & Brad but that was because he wasn’t here. Like it was a lot. Being that I was in so many alliances I wanted to lay back and maintain my social game while trying not to win comps to show my hand. Although Kelly and I never really had a strong friendship...or a friendship at all before this game I was able to smooth things over with him knowing how strong of a player he was at competitons and being that he had 2 of the first 4 HoHs, that couldve easily sent me packing early in the game, I was able to use friends in the game to make him trust me and feel comfortable enough with me to not nominate me with his first 2 HoHs. Having a side alliance with raul (even though I knew he was very close to kelly) was also a saving grace. I was feeding raul certain information to gain what trust was needed so that I knew if was going to target Deshon/Mike/Myself he would take a shot at them before me...which he did in final 6 and had veto not been used I would not have been renominated.

It wasnt until Conrad nominated Abel/Andrew/Deshon where I felt like okay they may be on to us and its time to really buckle down. My alliance won 4 HoHs from Final 12 all the way to Final 9. Andrew then Myself, Then Deshon in the double then Mike.

Another part of my strategy was being able to mend bridges with people. Big Brother is a week by week game and something is always changing so regardless of arguments you have to be able to fix it and let your housemates know that you still are able to work with them or trust them whether you are lying or telling the truth. I had fallouts with Kelly after Week 2, Harry during week 5 & Andrew after the first double eviction. I was able to apologize and move on from those situations when if not it could have ruined my game. Kelly won another HoH after our argument and still kept me safe, I nominated Harry….with then intentions of sending him home and he still kept me both times I was a final nominee. Same with Andrew, but we were able to talk it out and move past our differences.

I was a final nominee twice...I never received an eviction vote. I look at this as a very big achievement because...1. everyone knew Deshon/I were still going to be in the game moving forward and they still decided to keep me. Also, Kellen had been nominated 3 times before me and stayed each time with either 1 or 2 votes to evict him. I stayed against him unanimously...

On a serious note..when it comes to ALLLLLLL of my arguments in this game. I never wished to hurt or offend anyone personally. Anything I said was literally just for the game. After my 2nd/3rd blowup in the house I started using it as a strategy. I wanted people to know I wasnt really scared to own up to how I played the game and that If I ever said something I could be upfront about it...which a lot of houseguests realized. I also used it as a strategy so that whenever I was up as a final nominee it could be looked at as a reason to take me to the end. "I've made people mad in this game and they aren't voting me" "The jury hates me etc" But if I did piss some of yall off or offended you srsly I do apologize.

To Deshon, We did it. Goodluck BOO https://64.media.tumblr.com/63d47fd0e77031dfddafb1c560c28faa/321f865b0f537d32-3f/s400x600/094aceede662862c2e6ede381c7ecb2b80da254c.gif

3 HoHs, 1 PoV, 1 Advantage In the Game. I played my ass off, but of course...the power is now up to you guys. Feel free to ask me whatever you need.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/721f9dd58e7fd6f1b293f7d6c039a82b/33956b2551c337d7-66/s500x750/c5489663c57f1fad619cb947887a2beca06607e3.gif
1257 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi ladies! Congrats on getting this far and good luck!

Darrius- For someone that claimed to play the game 100% honestly, you did quite a bit of lying and manipulating. There’s nothing wrong with the occasional lie in a strategic game, but why did you hide behind honesty when you had no intention of being honest? I’d also like to know why you attacked multiple people as we were leaving. What’s the point of picking fights with jurors when you know you’re gonna need there votes?

Deshon- I think it’s fair to say we were never close during this season. Do you think that you deserve my vote to win when you made very little effort to get to know me or talk game with me? I appreciate that you were never really fake about your loyalties, but it can be argued that you hid behind your friends. In what ways did you play your own individual game?
1257 days 21 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Deshon- I think it’s fair to say we were never close during this season. Do you think that you deserve my vote to win when you made very little effort to get to know me or talk game with me? I appreciate that you were never really fake about your loyalties, but it can be argued that you hid behind your friends. In what ways did you play your own individual game?

i think in the beginning of the game we were definitely working together with jan, and i feel like i did make a conscience effort to talk with you and get to know you. coming into this game, i actually did genuinely want work with you because i knew you from sars 1. after all the drama that went down leading up to jan’s eviction, i just got really messy and it ultimately ruined our working relationship in the game. moving forward from that, i honestly should of put more effort into mending those broken bridges with you, but i also didn’t want to be fake and had it made up in my mind that i was targeting you.

i do think there’s many instances where i played my own individual game especially when it pertains to you. when i had the sole vote to evict you, darrius did NOT want me to evict you, there was even an argument between me and darrius where he really wanted you to go to f3 cause you were easier to beat. however, for my personal game i knew you probably wouldn’t have taken me to the final 2, whereas andrew would have. due to this i evicted you and went into the f3 with both people 100% taking me to the finals which was ultimately better for my game and not darrius’
1257 days 17 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Darrius- For someone that claimed to play the game 100% honestly, you did quite a bit of lying and manipulating. There’s nothing wrong with the occasional lie in a strategic game, but why did you hide behind honesty when you had no intention of being honest? I’d also like to know why you attacked multiple people as we were leaving. What’s the point of picking fights with jurors when you know you’re gonna need there votes?

Hey Harry, I wouldn’t say I never had intentions on being honest in this game. I stood and still stand by honesty in games, of course I had certain deals with a lot of people in this house, but so did everyone else. That’s how big brother works. But no one can never say “Darrius backstabbed me” if I was nominating you, I let you know...and if I didn’t let you know, I wasn’t being fake in anyone’s pms. if I was evicting you, I let you know. If I was against you, 9x/10 you knew. So maybe the word I should use to describe my gameplay was upfront because if someone asked me something I would let them know. But I don’t think my gameplay was based on lies, especially to you.  After you stayed in the first double, I kept my word that I wouldn’t go after you ... from 9th all the way to final 4 I kept that deal and my word. And as deshon stated I even got into an argument with him because I wanted him to take you to the final 3 with us.

When it comes to the fights and arguments in the game, a lot of people attacked me as they were leaving and I just retaliated. I don’t think it was the smartest decision since yes you all do decide whether or not I win. But in my eyes I was hoping that my gameplay would outshine some of that and with personal feelings aside, people would respect how I played the game and vote based off of that. I also stated in my opening statement that sometimes I would over exaggerate my fights or start some just so that I could use it as a tactic to stay in the game whenever I was up. If you had the choice to take either me or deshon to the end, you would’ve most likely taken me because of how likely you thought I were to lose due to my arguments with some of the housemates and that’s where my strategy was. Pick fights to come off as an easy beat but also playing a great strategic & social game so that the jury could look past that.
1257 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://imgur.com/o6OGlSp.gif

oh this is easy
1257 days 5 hours ago
ForceMike1
Wow, what a game it's been. I am so proud of the games that you both have played and no matter what happens, this season will have a great winner. Playing this game side by side with the two of you has been amazing. I don't really have any questions, just wanted to give my praises and let you both know to be proud of your games and own every flaw because no matter what, you're the ones sitting in those seats.

Congrats again babes <3

https://media.giphy.com/media/BPrVREjrW8TXq/giphy.gif
1257 days 4 hours ago
iYBF
I’ve received 5/9 votes.
1257 days 4 hours ago
MrBird
1257 days 3 hours ago
iYBF
7/9 votes received. A little over an hour until the Finale will begin!
1257 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://i.imgur.com/ap1iY26.gif
1257 days 2 hours ago
s73100
1257 days 2 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome everyone to the Finale of SARS 3: BIG BROTHER!

Either Darrius or Deshon will be crowned the winner of Big Brother in just a few moments. The winner will earn $50 and the runner-up will earn $15.

Following the Winner Reveal, we will have some discussion time and Q&A's followed by the Awards Ceremony! We have EIGHT awards to hand out so stay tuned for those!
1257 days 2 hours ago
iYBF
Let's get started with the reveal of the Jury's votes!

There were 9 Jury members, so you need 5 votes to win.

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!