This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1401 days ago
lhooper902976
Next up alliance of the season.
There wasn't that many alliances but, the winner is
The Flopets , they were fun to watch and 2 of them made finale even
1401 days ago
lhooper902976
Next up, untapped potential for The first six people to go.
I've got to give it to,
Logan V. Between Yoshi and Logan V, Logan V ended up going in a robbed way and definitely would've went way further in the season.
1401 days ago
lhooper902976
Next up, Most Surprising.
This goes to the person who I doubted would last long and it has to go to
Wade. He was literally the cockroach who wouldn't die and came close several times to going but, somehow surviving to make finale.
1401 days ago
lhooper902976
I have one last award to give and it's player of the season
The nominees are Purple, Jimmy,
and Wade.
1401 days ago
lhooper902976
The player of the season is
Jimmy, Jimmy did so much for the team that without him, they would have lost to the mole way earlier but, he kept fighting and gave up on exemptions while others kept taking them. Making him the player of the season.
1400 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Mark was a pretty good mole, his problem was Colin. Colin locked on him at final 6 and still with him to the end. Wade wised up to late and a few errors in the final quiz cost him like putting himself for the question about original season.
1400 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Tris was found out early so he would have lost if he didn't take the bribe while Jussy had  a few people who guessed them but, not much
1400 days 23 hours ago
ColinCoco
:D

open group

Survivor College Madness

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!