This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RNTM Photoshoot #8 Critiques

Topic » RNTM Photoshoot #8 Critiques

1437 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
1437 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
*Aili James here to root for Taylor and Garrett*
1437 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
JERARD’S “REFLECTION” COMMENTS

Sheena - I must say I was one of the fortunate ones who have watched AsNTM Season 2. A very nice way to deliver such strong words, well done with you Sheena. Now, I must say I think the photo was good, but I felt your expressions were a bit too forced here. Although I must say the photo translates well with your explanation, you let us go through that journey which means you definitely hit the theme.

Hao - You are definitely killing your co-competitors with that stare, it definitely strikes through the soul. Now, I do feel you could have given us more in terms of expressing yourself with words, so you can hit us on the mark more because I definitely feel like your photos have always been really good, a bit of a story would have toughen this more. Anyways, I still think you have done a good job.

Taylor - I must say what a witty way to reflect, with those past relationships. Well each relationship definitely would make you a stronger person. Taylor, I have been impressed with you ever since I have stepped foot in the competition, with this photo however, I think you could have given us more, as I honestly feel you were somehow sloppy rather than "beauty within that strikes through the pain".

Garrett - You also had a nice story to tell, reflecting on this competition, a nice move. Now, that bone structure is in perfection, you definitely know your angles. You are the model to beat and it shows on your profile, but I got to say you really need to up your game because these models are not going down without a fight and one mistake could send you home.
1437 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
RUBES’ “REFLECTION” COMMENTS

Sheena Liam: You lool very very gorgeous here! Wow Sheena you are rocking that hair too! I really love the pose you are giving and I must say your explanation really is the cherry on top for this shot for me it to elevates it to a whole new level and I am just loving what you presented here!

Hao YunXiang: This suit is very much impactful! And that state is everything! But the only thing missing here for me...is the pain and vulnerability. I feel here you are more so giving me strength and it feels like a wall is built up but I think you could have given us a little more face wise according to the theme! But this shot is definitely stunning!

Taylor Swift: You are for sure reflecting on your past in this shot! You absolutely nailed the theme here Taylor, giving me facial expressions and I could see the pain and emotion in your eyes! I feel like the pose could have been better however and an a shot overall it’s not that exciting but you killed it theme wise for me!

Garrett Neff: This to next was the shot that screamed the most “Reflection” to me so well done Garrett! I actually really am enjoying the pose here! And the fact that you are staring out of the window hopelessly intrigued me even more! I have to say you did a great job with this shot!
1437 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
here
1437 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
oh dang :/ rip taylor
1437 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
JERARD’S “DETERMINATION” COMMENTS

Sheena - Right on! There you go Sheena, you definitely are one of the most clever when it comes to explaining your shots and it comes on your full advantage. This shot is what would make you stands out from everyone else. That jawline there was in perfection, you are selling each garment you wore and that facial expression is the endgame.

Hao - That red colored suit, definitely a winner! You sold that suit from head to toe, I was a little bothered with the facial expression, too forced, maybe the weight your hand has been carrying, but other than that, the body positioning was really a smart choice on showcasing even the chair, great job!

Taylor - Again red is definitely the winner's color, unlike Hao's shot your facial expression conveys something different, it speaks innocence, youth, carefree. Now, I do wish you could have executed that confidence in your eyes, and maybe showed the full body picture, but basing on what you had, it was a wonderful job.

Garrett - A nice way to convey a message, walking through that hill or mountain. Although I must say you took on the easier route with this regard, because I think you could have smartly moved on different path. Now, based on what you have presented the expression showcases resiliency and not giving up attitude, and the color palette on this shot was also aesthetically pleasing.
1437 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Sheena: I don't have the heart to hear my determination critiques. *looks like a nervous-wreck*
1437 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Sheena: and I oop- nvm. *once she hears Jerard's comment*
1437 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
RUBES’ “DETERMINATION” COMMENTS

Sheena Liam: I love reading your explanation for this look it is really interesting and I must say I am digging this side to you Sheena! My only issue is...I don’t feel like this suits the theme the least out of all of your fellow competitors as yes you are giving me a fierce stare but it’s not a “I want to win stare”! But nonetheless I enjoyed your shot!

Hao YunXiang: The body positioning and posing is on point here! I am really liking this shot! I feel it definitely suits the theme of how determined you are to stay on that seat (the seat being this competition) and I appreciate that take! I do not like your facial expression here at all though that would be my major issue with this because I know you can serve so much better but overall this was good!

Taylor Swift: I’m loving the pose here! I really like this colour on you Taylor! I think that the flowy garment really works in your favour to create a great pose! I feel like I am really connecting with your eyes here and in both shoots you have served us a great facial expression which is a plus! Yeah I think this is very good Taylor!

Garrett Neff: I also like your take on the theme of how you will do anything to reach the top i.e. win this competition and I appreciate that take too and I think it absolutely fits the theme! As for the shot itself...I’m not too sure it’s okay but I was expecting something a little more from you Garrett I don’t know what’s missing. Your facial expression is good and I really like pink on you but something is just keeping this at a great instead of amazing!

open group

Rubes Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!