This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RNTM Photoshoot #7 Critiques

Topic » RNTM Photoshoot #7 Critiques

1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
JUDGE JERARD’S COMMENTS

Sheena - You definitely ain't playing games, you are delivering! Barbarella is definitely an interesting concept, I got to say that I was expecting something different based on your explanation. This is very editorial, very eyecatching, and my favorite shot was the 2nd one, just gorgeous. I don't know if you fully sold me with your product, but again those photos were so good.
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Violet - I definitely got confused all the way with your product, I mean if you are going to sell one, make it atleast the star. While you never really mentioned big time what you are selling it's safe to assume that it's something of a clothing. Now, your photos are individually okay, some were outstanding like the 4th shot, which I must say you did not follow the brief of a 3 minimum. Overall, I think you could have put all this better.
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Garrett - An interesting choice of brand, and product. I definitely think you put of a nice brand here, you are a model who's very high class, like very regal and eyeglasses is definitely a nice touch to it. Your three photos were great, definitely showcased different moods. And again, you definitely not just sold the eyeglasses, but all of the garments you are wearing.
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Taylor - That was definitely a brand. I must say I really enjoyed looking at all your shots, it's different with one another but felt really right. The first two photos were really great, showcased that heels very well. The third photo could have been better, but it still isn't bad, you put up an interesting brand. Good job Taylor!
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Hao - The motto was really straightforward I must say, anyways - those photos are sooooo good! The intensity on each shot is definitely on a high note. Great sets of photos there, now for the product, you did something kind of unusual, I don't know if it will come out wrong with others, but I am on that good side of things, it's pretty interesting. Well done.
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
HOST RUBES’ COMMENTS

Sheena Liam: This is for sure a crazy concept and very out there. These shots I must say are amazing! All of them are extremely editorial! But I must admit your product and brand I feel is underwhelming compared to some of the other tonight! I love the Motto but I’m not too sure if I’m completely sold in your clothing brand here! You look amazing in the shot though so great job on that! Good job!
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Violet Chachki: This is interesting. I still do not really understand how your brand correlates with your shots and the shots are so differentiated I don’t know what you are trying to sell here. Plus you posted 4 shots when I clearly stated in the rules that you could post no more than 3 shots so that’s disappointing! Although the shot are very fashion forward I feel you missed the mark this week. A solid job overall!
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Garrett Neff: This was clever for me! You told a story with your brand here, these are definitely shades for different moods! I would like to say that your brand name could use a little work haha and I do feel these shots aren’t connecting with me as much as some others but honestly your product has to be one of the best of the night! Great job!
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Taylor Swift: While I was reading your brand and product I was very interested and was wondering how are you going to pull this off but girl you delivered tonight! You have produced some of your best shots in this entire competition here I am stunned! The brand name I’m uncertain on and the motto is not the best one of all BUT you really owned this photoshoot and you sold to me 3 different styles of heels that I would love to order! Amazing job!
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Hao YunXiang: This was a very interesting product and very out there and I really like where you’ve gone with this photoshoot! I must agree completely with judge Jerard here when he says that these shots are fantastic! You are really showing off your product and I am loving those hats but he is also right in saying that you probably had the most basic brand name and motto I wasn’t really feeling that. I think you did a good job overall though!
1462 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
- End of critiques -

Gl all the panel will start very soon!
1462 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dang still no critiques from drake :/
1462 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor: Thank you judges for your positive feedback! I hope I impressed you as well Drake!! <333333
1462 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Sheena: Thank you for the feedback and appreciating the interesting concept. *laughs*

open group

Rubes Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!