This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RNTM Photoshoot #6

Topic » RNTM Photoshoot #6

1473 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Jerard Comments (POOR PHOTOSHOOT):

Sheena - Again, sorry for the confusion because I honestly think that photo was made for the "poor" photoshoot, which was this. I am actually a big fan of this photo of yours, the choice of clothing was smart, again the messy hair worked big time, the sadness in your face adds up to it. Good job Sheena.

Taylor - As much as I loved your rich shot, this however was disappointing. I actually loved the filters used in this shot, the other elements to this was just beautiful. But looking at how you were placed in this shot was quite bothering, like the photo wasn't supposed to look like that. You definitely did the rich photoshoot a whole lot better.

Hope - Just like your previous shot, again the setting was wonderful, I don't know however if it worked on your favor this time around. I think you should have gone to a different route because this photo just not seemes to be poor, in any way you'd explain it. I did love your facial expression in this shot, you looked beautiful.

Violet - This other photoshoot definitely took a toll on almost everyone, and that includes you. I loved that there's just one color palette on this shot, aesthetically beautiful, and looking very rich. That dress and earings look really really pricey which supposedly wasn't the goal this time.

Garrett - I think the other models should look how to smartly fit in a theme given a limited to no amount of shot would work on a theme. It would definitely took more time finding shot, but it would be worth it. The setting definitely light up the photo big time, the rusty bed, the long grass was a big help, your face is really gorgeous.

Hao - This is another evidence of how to fit a specific theme given and outsmarting it. You two boys are killing it, this photo screams high fashion, no doubt about that. The choice of clothing was really smart. This looks very editorial, again I was really impressed with both your shots.
1473 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Overall your "Rich" photoshoot was pretty tight and you guys definitely worked on what you had, but the "Poor" photoshoot definitely made big mark for some and sadly others took the damage. There are two other judges who haven't commented yet. So, there's still hope.

Goodluck and I'll be seeing you in the panel.

open group

Rubes Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!