This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RNTM Photoshoot #5 Critiques

Topic » RNTM Photoshoot #5 Critiques

1478 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
1478 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Hope: Ok so this shot is nice...I totally get summer from it so that’s a plus! It’s just that this shot just does not really do anything for me like I’m not took keen interest your hair covering your eyes and the scene is also kid of off putting. Your pose is great though but compared to last week this was a step down unfortunately.

Sheena Liam: Ok work! This shot is so beautiful! You look really stunning here actually, that gown is beautiful! My only complaint is and it’s a big one, this is giving me more autumn than spring...especially with the setting it’s kind of dark and it just gives me a more autum vibe so the theme was kind of missing for me but amazing shot nonetheless!
1478 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Garrett Neff: Ok there is a lot going on in this shot but I really like it! I think this is completely summer, everyone has a barbecue in summer! While this is a candid shot you are still giving face and you still look like a model here so I am impressed! Garrett you have been very consistent so far except for last week but this is no different!

Violet Chachki: This is an ok shot for me. I kind of wanted a bit more if I’m being completely honest! I can see winter in this shot but it’s not extremely evident, like you are only wearing a fur coat and the background here feels like it’s just draining you I don’t know why! You are certainly giving face and I live for the pose but something is off here, sorry!
1478 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Taylor Swift: Ooo this is real cute! You look gorgeous here and I’m really digging your facial expression here! You and Hope again had similar shots haha but with this one I am liking yours a little bit more because I just feel you are giving it to me and the background is giving me more “summer” if you know what I mean. Once again you have produced a really nice shot but is it good enough for POTW this time?

Jennie Kim: Ok so I am very confused with what’s going on here...like this is not giving me spring at all, sorry Jennie! It just looks like you are walking down the street. I will say you look fabulous but this photoshoot was all about representing your chosen season and I don’t feel you did that at all. Unfortunately I think this was a miss tonight!

Hao YunXiang: Wow this shot is great! That background is everything, it’s totally giving me Autumn and I really like that! You too a risk with a shot where you aren’t necessarily front and centre in this shot but you still stand out and even your clothing is giving me Autumn! You took a risk and it definitely paid off for you!
1478 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Hope: Your shot is nice and it does scream the theme to a tea but honestly... this is just a basic bikini photoshoot, I would like to see you push yourself out of the box and not go for the obvious especially in a photoshoot like this where the theme is so simple. I'd like to see some more diversity, or something to catch my attention.

Sheena: When I first saw this photo without reading your description I was LIVING but then I read your description and I was hella confused. If you went with fall I would have given this a higher mark but you labeled this as spring so I think it didn't scream spring. Spring is about bright colors and happiness, and this was dark and eerie and mysterious which is more fall but this was still so good.
1478 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Garrett: Your shot was nice and I like how it did seem summer, but I felt something to be missing in this. I'm thinking it's that lack of intensity you have in most of your other shots that commanded this space. You didn't seem to have a commending presence in this shot and it seemed to me like a stock photo.

Violet: You see I think you shot was quite good in my opinion but it needed a lot more. Like the outfit and the facial expression, and even the lighting seem like you were cold but if you handed this shot to me and told me guess the theme, I wouldn't have guessed seasons or even winter, There needs to be a bit more to really sell me the winter fantasy.
1478 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
Taylor: So I'm challenging you to go outside your box on your shot, this was really good though and I think it's one of your best shots to date. I just love your posing and facial expression, it's giving me sexy but not being a plain old regular bikini shoot like Hope's shot this week. I think my critique is pushing outside the boxes, and not going for the obvious option, because if you go outside your comfort zone you could really be a force to be reckoned with.

Jennie: Girl I'm going to be honest, and say that this is not spring, nor is it any season. It's just you walking down the street. I think you're in danger tonight as I'm just not getting anything in this shot that relates to the challenge. The only bright color I see is the purse thing in your hand, but there's nothing that embodies the season. I hope you can match the theme in the future because this isn't it for me I'm sorry.

Hao: This shot is actually really good, and my eyes gravitate towards you naturally, you were just going on an autumn mountain climbing adventure and I'm here for it. It just seems so natural, and like you didn't even realize the camera was on you, your pose and facial expression was everything. My major critique though is move that bush in front of your so I can see the full pose, I think that would have been a lot more powerful.

open group

Rubes Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!