This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RNTM Photoshoot #4 Critiques

Topic » RNTM Photoshoot #4 Critiques

1481 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
1481 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Violet Chachki: I love this shot from you this week Violet! It’s very dark and menacing which I love! Your makeup is not overdone to the point where I don’t like it, it’s very dark and mysterious which is perfect for the theme! The outfit is really cute but I wish there was more to this shot! But you are the main focus and you look good!

Jennie Kim: Come through Jennie, this has got to be my favourite shot from you this whole cycle so far! You have really impressed me here because something about this shot is just really eerie and dangerous it’s like your pose is trying to invite me over to where you are but your facial expression is warning me of something dark, good job!

Sheena Liam: Ok so I really don’t know what’s going on here unfortunately! I get the clothing is light and everything which is great but why is your face being shadowed and your facial expression is giving off more dark than light to me! I feel like a description would have been highly necessary with this type of shot because yes it is very out of the box but you needed to tell us how it related to the theme! I’m lost here.
1481 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Hao YunXiang: OH WOW! This is so dark and evil I LOVE this shot Hao! It’s so sinister and guns was a very good way to take this photoshoot theme because they have caused many dark things to occur on Earth and you just look so fucking fierce here! Like damn you look so focused in this shot but at the same time you look like one of the villains in the movie! Amazing job!

Taylor Swift: This is really nice one again Taylor! Everything in this shot is giving me light and you look very angelic here! I love the flowing dress and the sunlight just peeking through in the background! I’m not too keen on your facial expression here though! I feel like so far you have given me great expressions but this was a let down. Also something about this shot is just off it’s kind of borderline tacky to me but no where near to the point that I hate it because I once again like this shot from you! Next week I just really need you to bring it because you have been very middle of the pack so far! Other than that, good job!
1481 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Garrett Neff: You are definitely giving me darkness here and I get where you were trying to go with this shot but I’m just not too sure if it paid off for you! Like this shot is not one of your best unfortunately because I feel like this theme you can really sell through your face and that’s missing here! I love the outfit you are wearing and the background is very eerie which is great it’s just lacking compared to most of the shot tonight!

Hope Dworaczyk: YES HOPE! THIS, this is what I wanted from you! This is hands down the best of the shots from #TeamLightness and you really took a risk this week which I admire and it ABSOLUTELY paid off for you! I love that you are pregnant in this shot but are still working those angles! Pregnancy was such a smart choice and your description just made this shot even better! I am so impressed by you tonight Hope, congratulations! My one critique is that your facial expression here is putting me off but damn everything else is great!
1481 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Oh btw here are the winners of each battle:

Battle #1: Jennie Kim
Battle #2: Hao YunXiang
Battle #3: Hope Dworaczyk
Battle #4: Garrett Neff

open group

Rubes Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!