This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | United We Stand

Topic » Reunion | United We Stand

1492 days 21 hours ago
mango_queen
^
1492 days 21 hours ago
danielm345
sits
1492 days 21 hours ago
Kyle12212
can y’all do this in pms tho, I just wanna see who got awards
1492 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
@Kyle

exactly!
1492 days 21 hours ago
danielm345
gets up and leaves
1492 days 21 hours ago
Eclipse9
First off, I have to say, Kemi absolutely dominated the game with her partner Caleb. Unfortunately Caleb decided to tank his game by pissing every single juror off and he should suck it up instead of reflecting his anger onto production and the jury.
Jurors don't make bitter juries, finalists do.
With that being said I think I already do have my candidates for all-stars if it happens.
1492 days 21 hours ago
Kyle12212
me at ryan using my quote
1492 days 21 hours ago
Eclipse9
Alright, time for superlatives (AKA AWARDS)
The First Superlative is the Hero of the Season.
The nominees are: Rocky, Camilla and Ben.

-

The award goes to
ROCKY!

Despite her early exit, Rocky’s zest and passion for the game outdid anyone else’s and she played a good part of the pre-merge until she was blindsided with a fake idol. If Rocky keeps this up she can do better for future group games.
1492 days 21 hours ago
mango_queen
if u copyrighted it u can sue him and take the prize money
1492 days 21 hours ago
Kyle12212
grats Rocky!
1492 days 21 hours ago
Eclipse9
LOL @Kemi that's a great move
1492 days 21 hours ago
mango_queen
Gratz rocky!
1492 days 21 hours ago
Eclipse9
The Second Superlative is the Villain of the Season.
The nominees are: Kemi, Caleb and Kyle.

-

The award goes to
CALEB!

His dominating game was impressive, and I must say he deserves this award wholeheartedly, because not only did he play like crazy, he played hard. Despite having a good grasp of the game before the merge, Caleb started sinking his own ship when he unnecessarily (in my opinion) gave Rocky a fake idol. From there, I saw his game slip away from his fingers as he one by one, he pissed every single juror but Kevin off, resulting in a jury alliance who vowed to prevent him and Kemi from winning.

Also he became a bitch when he knew he lost. Absolute villain trait.
1492 days 21 hours ago
Kyle12212
grats caleb
1492 days 21 hours ago
Eclipse9
The Third and Last Superlative is the Player of the Season.
The nominees are: Kemi, Kevin and Kyle.

-

The award goes to
KEMI!

A part of the dominating Qweens Alliance, Kemi played it smooth and was almost never the target in the game. Her excellent confessionals allowed me to understand her motivations for what she did in the game, and how she had a concrete plan moving forward. Despite absolutely getting ripped into during FTC, she has untapped potential left in her and in my opinion, Kemi would be my first choice as a returnee if an all-star season happens.

open group

ERS1: End of an Era.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!