This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Bersatu | United We Stand

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Bersatu |..

1477 days 1 hour ago
Eclipse9
Caleb J. / CalebJustLeft
Cam H. / habsfan31x
Camilla S. / camill3305
Damien M. / danielm345
Kemi Q. / mango_queen
Kevin K. / Kevin0621
Kyle B. / Kyle12212

Damien has individual immunity, cannot vote for Damien.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due Wednesday, 15 April 2020, 6.30pm EST, via TENGAGED MAIL ONLY.
1477 days 1 hour ago
Kyle12212
kyle
1477 days 1 hour ago
danielm345
Me
1477 days ago
Eclipse9
Kyle & Damien: We're getting to the end game real soon, have there been any talks of advantages or idols still remaining in the game?
1477 days ago
Eclipse9
Also: do you have a plan going forward?
1477 days ago
CalebJustLeft
me
1477 days ago
Eclipse9
Caleb: We are getting close to the end, have there been any talks of Final 3 plans going around?
1476 days 22 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle & Damien: We're getting to the end game real soon, have there been any talks of advantages or idols still remaining in the game?

Well according the ur little challenge, the consensus is that I have one lmao
1476 days 21 hours ago
Habsfan31x
Yesssir
1476 days 13 hours ago
Eclipse9
Cam: 7 is a critical number in this game because it’s where the big moves are made to get to the final. Do you think a big move will be made tonight?
1476 days 6 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Caleb: We are getting close to the end, have there been any talks of Final 3 plans going around?

Plans can be made but plans can be broken. Last night was a shit storm. final 3 is far away
1476 days 6 hours ago
mango_queen
Question pls
1476 days 6 hours ago
Habsfan31x
Cam: 7 is a critical number in this game because it’s where the big moves are made to get to the final. Do you think a big move will be made tonight?

I think now that we are down to 7 a lot of crucial decisions are being made. I don’t know what the plan is, I just have to do what’s best for me
1476 days 3 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Plz read the votes
1476 days 2 hours ago
Eclipse9
I'll go tally the votes.....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
If anyone has the HII and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1476 days 2 hours ago
Eclipse9
Alright. I'll read the votes.

open group

ERS1: End of an Era.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!