This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Bersatu | United We Stand

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Bersatu |..

1479 days 3 hours ago
Eclipse9
Ben K. / redheat
Caleb J. / CalebJustLeft
Cam H. / habsfan31x
Camilla S. / camill3305
Damien M. / danielm345
Grant P. / crazyguy711
Kemi Q. / mango_queen
Kevin K. / Kevin0621
Kyle B. / Kyle12212

PYN for a question.

Votes are due Monday, 13 April 2020, 6.30pm EST, via TENGAGED MAIL ONLY.
1479 days 3 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Question plz
1479 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
kyle
1479 days 3 hours ago
Eclipse9
Caleb & Kyle: This is the first tribal council as a large group of 9. What do you expect to happen this tribal? Are tribal lines still set in stone? Do you have a plan going forward in this game?
1479 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
Caleb & Kyle: This is the first tribal council as a large group of 9. What do you expect to happen this tribal? Are tribal lines still set in stone? Do you have a plan going forward in this game?

Anything could happen, but generally at the first tribal at the merge goes either one of two ways: Either two big groups form and try to take control, or a name gets thrown out and everyone just dogpiles on it. Based on what I've heard so far I'm thinking this tribal will be the latter. Like I said last time, whenever there's a swap tribal lines don't really come into play. My plans moving forward is sticking with people I can trust.
1479 days 3 hours ago
Eclipse9
One more thing:

Alright, Cam, Damien, Kemi, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council, because in this game, fire represents your life, once your fire's gone, so are you.
1479 days 1 hour ago
Habsfan31x
First tribal council! I’d love a question
1479 days ago
Eclipse9
Cam: is there an advantage in going to your first tribal council so late in this game? Do you think those who have already attended tribal have a better understanding than you on how to play this part of the game?
1478 days 11 hours ago
Eclipse9
Votes are still due st 6.30, but I’ll be reading the votes at 6.50pm.
1478 days 6 hours ago
Eclipse9
I'll go tally the votes...
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1478 days 6 hours ago
mango_queen
*grabs belongings*
1478 days 6 hours ago
Eclipse9
Alright... once the votes are read decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave TC immediately. I'll read the votes.
First vote
Kevin (SELF-VOTE)
1478 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
oof
1478 days 6 hours ago
Eclipse9
Second vote
Caleb
1478 days 6 hours ago
Eclipse9
Third vote
Grant
1478 days 6 hours ago
Eclipse9
Fourth vote
Grant

That's two votes Grant, one vote Kevin and Caleb each.

open group

ERS1: End of an Era.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!