This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #12 (Kairos)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1479 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Brittany, Nick and Tina voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Natasha since she has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow.
1479 days 7 hours ago
DrPepsi
cam
1478 days 20 hours ago
J2999
James
1478 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hi
1478 days 18 hours ago
Hufus
https://media.giphy.com/media/hSQvLsjPdHaXieKX2B/giphy.gif
1478 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Cameron - You self-voted at the previous tribal council.  Are you concerned your image could now be frowned upon by the eventual jury or do you believe it's a non-factor?

James - Has there been any rumblings on whether this season will be a final two or a final three?  Do you think individuals are planning for ideal scenarios or is this game so fluid there isn't a set plan?

Dono - You've received votes during the premerge and the merge thus far.  How big do you think your target is at this point in time?  Do you feel you're a threat to win the game?

Hufus - How has camp life been with Tina eliminated from the game?  Was there a lot of astonishment that he left or was this an expected boot?  Is there a specific individual running the game at this point?
1478 days 18 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron - You self-voted at the previous tribal council.  Are you concerned your image could now be frowned upon by the eventual jury or do you believe it's a non-factor?

It could hurt my game in the future but accidents happen ben im moving forward im not gonna forget again
1478 days 14 hours ago
Blondelle
me
1478 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Natasha - Is this still anyone's game or are there obvious threats to win at this stage of the game?  What poses a bigger concern for gameplay those who are bigger targets or those who fly under the radar per say?
1478 days 13 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - Is this still anyone's game or are there obvious threats to win at this stage of the game?  What poses a bigger concern for gameplay those who are bigger targets or those who fly under the radar per say?

Considering every single person is standing up at and whispering at tribal right now, I'd say chaos levels the playing field for everyone. I'm just happy I have the necklace right now. But yes, it's anyone's game as of right now in my opinion.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UntidySneakyIberianmidwifetoad-small.gif
1478 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1478 days 13 hours ago
DrPepsi
stands
1478 days 13 hours ago
DrPepsi
ben
1478 days 13 hours ago
J2999
James - Has there been any rumblings on whether this season will be a final two or a final three?  Do you think individuals are planning for ideal scenarios or is this game so fluid there isn't a set plan?

I guess a final 3, but obviously that's no guarantee. For me it's truly just a round by round thing as it's ALWAYS changing and always chaos, so no way am I prepared to think that far ahead. I need to think about TOMORROW, not 5 days away. But some may! I'm not them people though, so no guarantee.
1478 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1478 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Cameron?

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!