This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #9 (Kairos)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1482 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Kairos.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1482 days 5 hours ago
J2999
J2
1482 days 5 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron
1482 days 5 hours ago
jmain14
Nick
1482 days 5 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha
1482 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1481 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hiyah
1481 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
James - You were relatively dominant in the premerge challenges for the first half of the season.  Are you worried that your challenge prowess is going to make you an easy target right off the back or are you not that concerned tonight?

Cameron - The merge vote typically starts to form a direction in how the season will ultimately play out.  However, with that being you're 1 of 4 old school members not immune tonight.  Are you concerned this can turn into a simple pagong?

Nick - What are your expectations coming into tonight's tribal?  Has there been talk of original or even swap tribe loyalties coming into play?  Or does none of those bonds matter and the game is very loosey goosey?

Natasha - You've earned your spot back into the game but yet come in with a disadvantage not meeting any of the new schoolers.  Are you concerned about being an easy target or do you think people won't necessarily consider you a threat as you were out during the premerge?

Brittany - What's the likelihood that either idols and or advantages could be on the scene tonight?  Is everyone feeling like that they could be a target or do certain individuals outside of Anthony and Dono feel safe?

Dono - Congratulations on securing the immunity necklace tonight.  Was this a must-win for you or do you feel you could of managed without the necklace?  Do you believe this tribe will ultimately come to a consensus on an established target?
1481 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I forgot to post this for some reason but you cannot vote for Anthony or Dono.
1481 days 14 hours ago
Blondelle
My abissmal performance pre-merge is so unfortunate because you're right Ben, as of right now, I don't know any of the New Schoolers, and I only got to play so many days with the Old Schoolers that I'm pretty much a free vote tonight. It kinda feels like moving to a new high school in your senior year. You have to acclimate fast, it's hard.
Being a free vote also means I'm an easy target. I'm very much prepared to see my torch turn to smoke at any time, and it's a scary feeling.
1481 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
yo
1481 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dono - Congratulations on securing the immunity necklace tonight.  Was this a must-win for you or do you feel you could of managed without the necklace?  Do you believe this tribe will ultimately come to a consensus on an established target?

The first merged tribal council is definitely a scary one. I'm glad to have lucked into winning the challenge, but I can't say for sure I needed it. I think everyone is a little hesitant to make a move today, which could make it likely that this is a unanimous vote. I think you could be onto something there, hosty.
1481 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron - The merge vote typically starts to form a direction in how the season will ultimately play out.  However, with that being you're 1 of 4 old school members not immune tonight.  Are you concerned this can turn into a simple pagong?

it could very much turn into that ben but i guess we will find out tonight how the game will look from here on out
1481 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - What's the likelihood that either idols and or advantages could be on the scene tonight?  Is everyone feeling like that they could be a target or do certain individuals outside of Anthony and Dono feel safe?

I don’t see any idols being played tonight. And it’s apparent that I’m the biggest threat out here so nobody else feels the need to feel nervous but me. Which sucks but I guess that’s the luck of the draw.
1481 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - Has your swimming improved over the past couple of weeks?
1481 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/andrea-boehlke-going-home-tonight.gif

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!