This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #8 (Palatina & Ramnes)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1486 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Palatina and Ramnes.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1486 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
hi
1486 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - Is it frightening to see that everyone in the tournament arena is a fellow old school tribe member?  How concerned are you that you could be apart of the old school arena crew?
1486 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
hey
1486 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Me
1486 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Brittany - You survived a very intense rock draw yesterday.  Do you feel that by giving a second chance it gives you a second wind in the game?  How messy do you expect this combined tribal?

Sea - Is this game still old school versus new school or have the dynamics completely shifted?  Is there concern that with all the arena having new schoolers that people wouldn't mind tossing a new schooler or two?
1486 days 2 hours ago
jmain14
me
1486 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Nick - How tight would you say the bonds are currently between these two swapped tribes?  Is there a lot of trust between em or does it feel like pretty loose group?
1486 days ago
Guigi
Sydney - Is it frightening to see that everyone in the tournament arena is a fellow old school tribe member?  How concerned are you that you could be apart of the old school arena crew?

aren't you more old school than I am? Why aren't you in there?...
1486 days ago
jmain14
Nick - How tight would you say the bonds are currently between these two swapped tribes?  Is there a lot of trust between em or does it feel like pretty loose group?

Girl you would know more than I would
1486 days ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1486 days ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1486 days ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*opens urn*
1486 days ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1486 days ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jimmy

1 vote Jimmy
1486 days ago
bigben1996
Second vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!