This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #8 (Palatina & Ramnes)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1495 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Palatina and Ramnes.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1495 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
hi
1495 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - Is it frightening to see that everyone in the tournament arena is a fellow old school tribe member?  How concerned are you that you could be apart of the old school arena crew?
1495 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
hey
1495 days 1 hour ago
SeaViper
Me
1494 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Brittany - You survived a very intense rock draw yesterday.  Do you feel that by giving a second chance it gives you a second wind in the game?  How messy do you expect this combined tribal?

Sea - Is this game still old school versus new school or have the dynamics completely shifted?  Is there concern that with all the arena having new schoolers that people wouldn't mind tossing a new schooler or two?
1494 days 11 hours ago
jmain14
me
1494 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick - How tight would you say the bonds are currently between these two swapped tribes?  Is there a lot of trust between em or does it feel like pretty loose group?
1494 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney - Is it frightening to see that everyone in the tournament arena is a fellow old school tribe member?  How concerned are you that you could be apart of the old school arena crew?

aren't you more old school than I am? Why aren't you in there?...
1494 days 9 hours ago
jmain14
Nick - How tight would you say the bonds are currently between these two swapped tribes?  Is there a lot of trust between em or does it feel like pretty loose group?

Girl you would know more than I would
1494 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1494 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1494 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*opens urn*
1494 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1494 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jimmy

1 vote Jimmy
1494 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!