This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Tribal Council #2 (Strovolos)

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Tribal..

1116 days ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Strovolos, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the second person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1116 days ago
AmandaBynes
Purrr
1116 days ago
bigben1996
Jay - At the last tribal council, we saw a well-known player in Stoner get voted out.  Do you think a potential trend of this season could be well-known players get knocked out of the game early?
1116 days ago
bigben1996
Von has claimed immunity for tonight.

Von is safe from tonight's vote.
1116 days ago
tundrahenry101
Me
1116 days ago
bigben1996
Jake - How would you describe the level of gameplay over the first few days?  Has it been relatively quiet or has there been a lot of chattering behind the scenes?
1115 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy!
1115 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Billy - We've seen no advantage challenges through two challenges.  Do you expect they'll appear sooner rather than later?  What type of advantages do you think will enter the game?
1115 days 22 hours ago
FireX
X
1115 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
X - Do you feel you could've made an impact in tonight's challenge had you not been the one sitting out?  What's the likelihood that a tribe swap could be on the horizon?
1115 days 21 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - We've seen no advantage challenges through two challenges.  Do you expect they'll appear sooner rather than later?  What type of advantages do you think will enter the game?

ummm its weird? but at the same time, im not playing this game to play for advantages to be possibly used. If i go home due to an advantage... oh well? idk what to say. I am just here to vibe and to have a good time unlike my season where i was just shoved in minority all season LMAO, thank you for having me back ben <3
1115 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake - How would you describe the level of gameplay over the first few days?  Has it been relatively quiet or has there been a lot of chattering behind the scenes?

A little bit of everything I think. We have to factor in past relationships on top of new relationships and it all gets to be a big tangled web. It was quiet on my end while we won but since we have lost the game has picked up a lot more speed.
1115 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1115 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1115 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Stands
1115 days 1 hour ago
FireX
So like um i just wanted attention this round so like hi mr ben probst.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!