This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Jury..

597 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll answer the other questions later around 4pm EST when I’m off from school! I just did Deena’s quickly on my lunch break.
597 days 11 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
heyyy bitches did u miss me ????

i think i know who im voting for but i wanna ask qs nonetheless

james - i think you're taking credit for a lot of things that you shouldn't be accredited for in your plea, you clearly played well but you really weren't a mastermind lolz.

ikah - i loved working w u and if i was voting based on likeability you'd have my vote.

brady - you clearly played super well, and i do respect your game, i just want some clarity on a few things.

i do feel that this wasn't a normal pagonging where there weren't opportunities to level the playing field, there were plenty of opportunities to prevent our group on our og tribe from having the majority, but the 5 of us pulled the wool over the eyes of the rest of the cast for long enough to get ourselves into the majority, which are props i ofc partly give to ikah and james.

questions:

1) ikah: which relationships do you think benefited you the most in the game, and how did you utilise these relationships to make it to the end??

2) brady: why with both of your idols did you not play them yourself instead of giving them to keith? idk it just gives me pu$$y vibes. ok also, had tokio and i not flipped to take out zach bc we were bored and anti-pagonging, what was your gameplan? how did u intend to dismantle the core group of me/tokio/ikah/jordan/james?

3) james/ikah: give me 1 main way in which your games differed from eachother's

3) all of u: compare all the jury to cbs survivor players<3
597 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
I also would like to add that we went to way more tribals than Brady

And we still ended up somehow "pagonging" at the beginning. That wasn't our intent to start off with and Brady even helped us vote out some of you so it wasn't Turning this game around. He got scared about it being a true pagonging and decided to drop all trust in me.

If that's your underdog then crown him but he definitely played a hand in making it easy for me to have a fallback option if my alliance failed.
597 days 11 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
just want to add, brady boo, if you lost those immunities u were most definitelyyy getting targeted !!!! i do think your game is a little over reliant on immunities and idols but i do respect the social and strategic gameplay that you enacted to get you to the end
597 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
just want to add, brady boo, if you lost those immunities u were most definitelyyy getting targeted !!!! i do think your game is a little over reliant on immunities and idols but i do respect the social and strategic gameplay that you enacted to get you to the end

Fair point haha I get it but I did play more aggressively in the later rounds knowing I had idols to fallback on so yeah that was the risk I took which I’ll get into more detail later.
597 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
ikah - i loved working w u and if i was voting based on likeability you'd have my vote.

Lmao love you I can understand wanting to vote Brady duh I said I was a goat but that's based on perception

The way I see it is you and Tokio flipping and then not voting me at the end is double fuck you cuz that wasn't my mistake and the only reason Brady is here is cuz of your guys willingness to make the game interesting.

Even tho we should've stayed together considering the immunities and advantages held by the opps. That's not fair to me.

And to credit his strategy when it really was your only choice to do some of the moves is crazy lmao
597 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie

Well I obviously was the bridge in the alliance and Cody was way looser and sloppy imo as much info as he learnt about people it felt like a lot of people took notice of him. I was also more willing to adapt to the game and work with you and Tokio for the greater good after we diverged because it would've won us the game.

He was unwilling to do that. Y'all were after sag vote

That was the game for us right there.
597 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
ikah: which relationships do you think benefited you the most in the game, and how did you utilise these relationships to make it to the end??

I benefited a crazy amount from Cody obviously. This guy had my back and we were able to share a lot of information and protect eachother

Remember when I stirred shit up between Harry and Dar just to keep Cody's name out of the potential idol play. That was my energy. I changed to this "boring" outside view in order to have easier path to the end.

And obviously I benefited from our relationship because you were able to make the moves that I wasn't without losing the trust of alot of people in the game and we still were able to come back together.

And Brady

This provided me protection from opposing alliances because I was able to openly and honestly act like I wasn't someone that was trying to hold their end together.

I probably was who everyone outside our alliance needed to get rid of because of the distrust between our alliance and my attempt to keep it together and yet I never was targeted and that had a lot to do with my relationships with Brady and even Sag
597 days 11 hours ago
kingjames13
#Question
So the question I want to ask is for the 3..
I want you to tell me if you had to trade an F3 player and replace him with a jury,
Who would be the finalist and who would be the jury, and why?

I would replace Brady with jordan as jordan was one my fav ppl get to know and work with we always had eachother back never targetted eachother and I think be easier then going against Brady
597 days 11 hours ago
kingjames13

Oh by no means to I think I was a mastermind at all as I had to adapt and change courses a lot I do feel I was in control and able to sway targets to were they should go on multiple occasions

And it differed very different me and ikah would argue over tsrget every day  he wanted protect you and tokio to take the shots and Keith and Brady but I knew y’all were flip flopping all over the place and prolly woulda won still from strong games for tsrgetting you and Ali was my game and leaking the info about the final 5 the final 3 made between me you and Ikah   He was never rlly a worried tsrget as everyone seemed him as a easy beat in finals from who I talked to while I was targetted most merge and had to fight talk and adapt to get names off me while he could chill
597 days 11 hours ago
kingjames13
Is it bad when I don’t even know survivor players but like 5 maybe.  I def think you (charl) we’re a Pavarti you played hard and had that villian role and we’re prolly the toughest person to get out this gsme
597 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
Im a work on my survivor players at the break btw
597 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ofc the Brit asks this shit lmfaooo
597 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
And I forgot

But I also played my extra vote correctly to get the votes on Sag and predicted the flip before it even happened. Sag knows this.

Had my alliance in Tokio did the right thing he would've been safe and Keith Brady would of had a harder path to the end.
597 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
@Ali

So the question I want to ask is for the 3..
I want you to tell me if you had to trade an F3 player and replace him with a jury,

Who would be the finalist and who would be the jury, and why?

So I’d trade Ikah. I think Ikah was able to skate by because nobody thought he was a threat in this game and because of that he seemed to have a easy path here because everyone wanted to take him to the F3.

As far as who would replace them, I’m going to go two different ways with this question.

If you’re asking me who I think deserved to win and would be a worthy FTC opponent, I’d say Charl because I think she played a great game.

However, from a game perspective, I got Charl out because I was worried about not beating her. So I’d probably replace Ikah with Jordan. I think out of the remaining jurors, I’d probably have the easiest chances of beating him and I think that’s because our games were drastically different.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!