This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Survivor Norway | Immunity..

837 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Wrath of the Viking
-------------------------
This season will feature a new twist called "Wrath of the Viking."  Essentially, voted-out players will be given two options before they're officially eliminated from the game.  The first option will be they can grant a normal individual immunity necklace to one player of their choosing (mirrors the Samurai Curse from Survivor Japan).  The second option will be they can grant a "Cursed Necklace" where an individual cannot vote.  All decisions must be made with your tribal council vote (each round).  All necklaces will be active at the first tribal they attend and are not transferrable.  However, in the event, you have individual immunity the necklace won't activate till the following tribal you attend.  The twist will end at a predetermined point in the game.
837 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
FairyBoss
question...if i got immunity from arek then do i still have it for the next tribal?

---

Yes.  Since you have individual immunity tonight the necklace Arek gave you won't activate till the following tribal.  I had to reread my rules.
837 days 4 hours ago
FairyBoss
well...final 11 here i come i guess

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!