This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Japan | Jury..

1394 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
Question to all 3: If you had to pick 3 jurors to be in your positions, who would they be, why, and who would you vote for?

I would probably pick Nathan, Tyler, and Juan. While the existence of Triple Threat in the merge was short-lived, I do believe that both Tyler and Nathan are amazing competitors and I wouldn't doubt that if the outcome of this game was any different either of them would be sitting here. I also pick Juan because he was nothing short of amazing, and I absolutely adored our day-to-day conversations. Ultimately, though, I'd probably vote for Nathan.
1394 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
Ashanti- I feel like I played a way too naive game. And people definitely took advantage of that. I think you were one of those people. Now I want to know why you lied to me. And don't say "It's a game", give me one good reason why you had to lie straight to my face on multiple occasions.

To be frank, Kai, I didn't trust you much during this game. I think what really cemented this was me not being included in the voting block you made despite almost all of OG Matsuzaki being in it. That left me under the assumption that you didn't trust me quite much either. You also voted for me before all of that, which we never really discussed and/or recovered from other than you going "Hey, you're still here!" I lied and voted you out because I didn't see any way we fit into each other's games, or atleast how you didn't fit into mines. Your approach the round you left was very transparent and I did take advantage of that because it allowed me to take out someone I never was able to get close to in the game and gain a closer allyship in Juan.
1394 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Please explain to me and the jury what specific moves were YOUR moves and how you would integrate yourself into a non-threatening position after making such moves.

Question to all 3: If you had to pick 3 jurors to be in your positions, who would they be, why, and who would you vote for?

-----------

Sam, the move to keep David at final 12 and then get rid of David at final 11 were both big moves of mine that ensured that two large threats went home before merge came around. Getting rid of Brad and then David greatly weakened my biggest threats such as Nathan and put me into a position of fluidity and movement that let me gather information from everyone and make more moves to further my own game.

The move to flip Ashanti on his side of the merge tribe was also mine and was arguably my biggest move of the game. The alliance of Tyler, Nathan, Ashanti and Kevin blew up that round and totally changed the dynamics of the game, and I do believe without that move happening I would not be here with Kellen.

------------

I would probably pick Nathan, you and Juan. Juan for his undying loyalty and being cut short so brutally close to the end, Nathan for his large social prowess and skill in other areas and for just being an overall huge threat deserving of final 3, and you for being the robbed king who too the inaugural seat in jury.
1394 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Washed- I'm going to be honest, it does not seem like the jury house is taking you seriously. What is one big move that you made?

Thank you Kai,

One big move I made was getting you out of the game. I always wanted to work with you closely this game. You were someone whom I vibed with very well early on and it was frustrating to see you flip to the other side and try to play everyone in the game by leaking info. However, I was being told all day that the votes weren't going to be there to save Juan that round and that he was basically going for sure because you and the side you had flipped to was after Juan (which I do believe was their smarter play), however, I knew I had to try somehow to save him and I knew I had the votes of Juan, kellen and Arek, so I just needed to flip someone. I got to Ashanti and let him leak and expose Nathan's gameplay to me and all of his deals on call, and then used that information to persuade Ashanti away from Nathan and break his trust in him, and indirectly campaign for you to go home instead of Juan because i knew that you were going to stay loyal to Nathan after you had flipped and I couldn't have that. Ashanti lying to you, Nathan and Tyler about the vote really just helped to split all of them apart and throw me into the middle of the game where I could sway others and do what I wanted for the remainder of the season.

That was my biggest move, Kai, thank you for your question. it was good working with you, much respect for u as a person
1394 days 22 hours ago
Kmartt
Also to all of you guys, I mostly wasn't trying to leak information, I just sucked at covering my tracks. In certain situations I was, but in other cases, I was just being a moron
1394 days 22 hours ago
Molecule
Congrats on Final 3 guys!!

Ashanti - Miss Winchele on steroids. You were never not THAT girl. You were the biggest threat coming into the merge and managed to make it to the end. You killed it and had everyone else P R E S S E D with your amazing physical game + you’re hilarious and I loved talking to you.

Kellen - You caught me lacking and that’s on me. Your ability to know what was going on all the time was very impressive. The fact that the Tyler vote wasn’t 3-3 tie with you shows the power you had, you had two idols and never needed to use them. King of representing the powerful minds in Canada.

Zach - I think the jury is not seeing how good your game was. You were never a target for all of merge (at least not that I know of) and had a hand in most of the votes so I think that speaks for itself. Also answer my question in Spanish cause I know the jury isn’t counting my bilingual king out of the race right now...

Everyone has already asked the good questions so my question to everyone is: Would you consider yourself a Barb, as in a Onika Tanya Maraj stan? I think this says a lot about a person and I’m trying to see summ 🤔
1394 days 22 hours ago
kevrev4
Just wanted to say congrats to the final 3 you all did an amazing job getting to the finals! I’m so glad I got to talk work with you or get to know you at some point in the game.

My vote is on who I think Outplayed, Outwitted, and Outlasted the most. This person was a target since day 1 and made it to the FTC and for that I feel like they deserve the title.

Good luck!
1394 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Everyone has already asked the good questions so my question to everyone is: Would you consider yourself a Barb, as in a Onika Tanya Maraj stan? I think this says a lot about a person and I’m trying to see summ 🤔

-----

Juan, esta pregunta es muy dificil a contestar en espanol pero intentaré

Yo estoy seguro un Barb, porque nosotros siempre tenemos mantener un ojo fuera por Selener. honestamente, Juan, estar aqui en FTC es muy especial para mi y deseo que
podría tener este momento para la vida

https://www.picgifs.com/gifs/artists/nicki-minaj/nicki-minaj-KD6BEI.gif
1394 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
Ashanti - Miss Winchele on steroids. You were never not THAT girl. You were the biggest threat coming into the merge and managed to make it to the end. You killed it and had everyone else P R E S S E D with your amazing physical game + you’re hilarious and I loved talking to you.

juan you already know what it is! like i’ve said talking to you has been nothing SHORT amazing. i figured from the day we merged that you’d be something i could get down with and we absolutely did!
https://u.cubeupload.com/Ririfan21/68anickiminajmlaughing.gif

Everyone has already asked the good questions so my question to everyone is: Would you consider yourself a Barb, as in a Onika Tanya Maraj stan? I think this says a lot about a person and I’m trying to see summ 🤔

BARBZ WE GETTING KANYE TO RELEASE NEW BODY AND FERG TO RELEASE MOVE YA HIPS!

YOU AINT FUCK ME YOU FUCKED THE OLD BODY
YOU AINT FUCK NICKI YOU FUCKED NICOLE BODY
AINT NO MILES ON THIS HERE NEW BODY
OFF WITH THEY HEADS THESE BITCHES IS NOBODIES

https://i.imgur.com/L66zMI1.gif
https://i.giphy.com/xUA7b4IwOeBsQbUac0.gif
1394 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
And for all 3 of you, say the best and worst aspect of each of your fellow FTC members

Kellen’s Best Aspect — He is a brilliant writer and I think he’ll write profound articles. Now, I will not be reading those articles, but I’m sure someone will.
Kellen’s Worst Aspect — His avatar has a Supreme face mask. If that doesn’t tell you about someone’s character, I don’t know what does. He also gets swindled into going to one-person fisherman protests, and that’s on him.

Zach’s Best Aspect — He has very good boy advice. He’s told me several times to drop the guy I’m talking to, but I have not yet listened to said advice. I have it written down somewhere though.
Zach’s Worst Aspect — He tried to gentrify the Ashanti Wave last night, a TG staple. White men need to learn what’s theirs and what isn’t. Apparently I can’t have anything. Get it together, colonizer.
1394 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Kmartt
And for all 3 of you, say the best and worst aspect of each of your fellow FTC members

----

Ashanti: Ashanti is a king of humor. So funny and likable and always here to make the big boys cackle behind the scenes. Unfortunately, Ashanti's worst quality is that he is also a robot at comps and I don't think he knows when to rest and let his batteries recharge. He's always got an eye out for Selener though, and I gotta respect it. I heard he is a crack addict tho... couldn't be me.

Kellen: He is clearly a grand player and was just so loyal to me from the start and I adore him. Unfortunately, Kellen is also a raging alcoholic and I think that clouded his judgement when he would get drunk on toilet wine before the immunity comps.
1394 days 21 hours ago
Kmartt
Yeah i was looking for serious answers
1394 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Sorry at work right now I’ll answer the Qs as soon as I can!
1394 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
5/7 votes received.
1394 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Kellen- When people are talking about you, I hear the word "manipulator" a lot. Who were the people you manipulated the most, and how did you use them to get where you are in the game?

Thanks for the question Kai!

I am not sure if i manipulated many people, I was able to get myself in position to know what was going on and get myself out of trouble at f6. The one time I will admit to manipulation was with Juan at final 4. I never made a final 2 with Juan, but I constantly reassured him how much I trusted him and wanted me him and Zach in the final 3, which was true. When it came to final 4 and Ashanti won the immunity challenge, I manipulated Juan into thinking I was choosing him over Zach which caused him to vote to keep me and vote to send Zach home, which inevitably was his downfall. I knew I was manipulating him so I could say. So, Idk if i manipulated a tonne, but i manipulated Juan the worst and it got me to sitting here in the final 3. If i didn't do that, I was going to fire and I am not sure how that goes.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!