This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Finale

Topic » Survivor Japan | Finale

1394 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed and Kellen onto spam!
1394 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
1394 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
collapses
1394 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
claims immunity
1394 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti wins final immunity!
1394 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
IN MY FIVE YEARS ON TENGAGED I HAVE NOT MADE A FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL... HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE
1394 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Congrats Ashanti!
1394 days 4 hours ago
Molecule
LMAO congrats Ashanti!!
1394 days 4 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
grats !!!
1394 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Sam, Kai, Kevin, Nathan, Tyler, and Arek voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Ashanti since she has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If the vote ties this round there will be a revote and if it ties again it will be a fire-making challenge.

Votes are due in fifteen minutes!
1394 days 4 hours ago
Molecule
juan
1394 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
shanti
1394 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan - Now that it is public knowledge this season is a final three.  Does it make the decision any easier or is there still a lot to think about in who you want to potentially sit next to at the end with?
1394 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
hi
1394 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti - Congratulations on accomplishing a goal you once started back in Nepal making it to the final tribal council.  Is this an emotional time for you knowing five years you finally made it to the end or is there still work to be done?

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!