This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Survivor Rome | Immunity..

1499 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1499 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Luceres and Palatina getting their first look at the new Ramnes tribe, Jayson voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Luceres and Ramnes as it is once again back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is simple.

I'll be posting six scrambled words regarding Rome.  The first two tribes to correctly unscramble the words win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, the tribe that comes in first will receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the fifth person voted out.

Note
------

--> You'll be sending your submissions through tengaged and I won't say what you got wrong.
--> However, each time you're wrong you must wait two minutes from tengaged time stamp to submit again.
1499 days 8 hours ago
Tachycardia
Do we submit as individuals or tribes
1499 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
BigBen is ten years old
1499 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
Lool
1499 days 8 hours ago
jmain14
HAHHA go off Rose
1499 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Tachycardia
Do we submit as individuals or tribes

Tribes.  So, I suggest y'all pick one person to be the sender otherwise you'll get fucked with timestamps potentially.
1499 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
Okay, that really wasn't funny. I'm sorry
1499 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Does everyone understand?
1499 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
yes
1499 days 8 hours ago
rawr121
ya
1499 days 8 hours ago
jmain14
yes
1499 days 8 hours ago
Tachycardia
yeah
1499 days 8 hours ago
Silver09
yup
1499 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
yaaaa

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!