This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Survivor Rome | Immunity..

1496 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hi
1496 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Luceres
----------
Cameron
Christian
Dana
Dono
Jayson
LeQuisha
Natasha
Nick

Ramnes
----------
Anthony
Barbra
Brittany
Hufus
James
Michelle
Silver
Tina
1496 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1496 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Ramnes getting their first look at the new Luceres tribe, Bubba voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Ramnes as it is once again back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenged will be done in five rounds.  Each round, I'll post a category that pertains either to Survivor Group Games or CBS Survivor.  Your job is to post as many things as possible that fit under that category.

For example, a category might be:
Individuals who got voted out first in BigBen Survivor (Generation 1).

And then you have to post as many Tengaged users who received first boot in my series as you possibly can in one minute. You can post as many times as you want each round, but all guesses need to be in separate posts.

When posting users, please post their full username. Even when it's about contestants from this series. For example if you say "bigben" for an answer it won't count, but "bigben1996" would count.  Also, when a CBS category is thrown at you please use individuals full name like "Zane Knight" and don't just put "Zane".  That'd be incorrect and spelling must be correct.

You score a point if you're the first person to correctly name something that fits into the category within the minute.  If there is a repeat answer for the round then the person who posted the name first will score and nobody else.  The tribe with the most points after five rounds wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, the winning tribe will receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the second person voted out and sent to the arena.

Note
------
--> In the event of a tie, both tribes will head to tribal.
1496 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Got it! Sounds fun!
1496 days 10 hours ago
jmain14
oooh this is HIGH stakes.
1496 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
oh okay
1496 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
this is hot hot hot
1496 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, so this is going to be a mess but we will be using this forum.  Also, pending how messy it gets it will probably be after all the rounds that I'll calculate the scores for time purposes.
1496 days 10 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Im with the phone 馃様
1496 days 10 hours ago
Blondelle
IN THE EVENT OF A TIE ?! are you serious benjamin.
1496 days 10 hours ago
jmain14
okee
1496 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Blondelle
IN THE EVENT OF A TIE ?! are you serious benjamin.

We love the motivation :D
1496 days 10 hours ago
Blondelle
sir. someone needs to come get you.
1496 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, we will start at 8:05pm EST.

I'll count you guys down at that time for the first category.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!