This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Tribal Council #1 (Luceres)

Topic » Survivor Rome | Tribal Council..

1498 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
@Natasha it’s motivation to be better @Sydney
1498 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
Nick
1498 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick - What does it feel like being on a tribe that could be described as the first true group gamers?  Does there come a lot of pressure with that potential title or does it become added enthusiasm?
1498 days 2 hours ago
LusciousLips5
LQ
1498 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha - Does being apart of the old school tribe mean that you guys have a better sense of loyalty as opposed to the new generation where alliances shift on a daily basis?  How flexible do you think people will have to be this season?
1497 days 21 hours ago
jmain14
What does it feel like being on a tribe that could be described as the first true group gamers?  Does there come a lot of pressure with that potential title or does it become added enthusiasm?

It's absolutely awesome and terrifying at the same time. I'm on the same tribe as so many people I've looked up to for years on this site and it's awesome, but I literally feel like I'm playing Winners at War, this is an iconic season. It does become a lot of pressure to be labeled an old schooler, cause you really do have a reputation to live up to.
1497 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
LeQuisha - Does being apart of the old school tribe mean that you guys have a better sense of loyalty as opposed to the new generation where alliances shift on a daily basis?  How flexible do you think people will have to be this season?

Listen just because we are ‘old school’ doesn’t mean we can’t get down and dirty with the new style of playing! You have to remember a lot of us have played through the shift in gens and still continue to play so really we are just more experienced! And with experience comes knowledge everyone knows you can’t get to the end without loyalty so if my fellow oldies are anything like me loyalty is everything!
1497 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hiii
1497 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Dono - Is there any form of lesson that will likely come out of tonight's tribal?
1497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1497 days 16 hours ago
jmain14
*me looks around*
1497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1497 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Bubba

1 vote Bubba

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!