This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Survivor Rome | Immunity..

1508 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
benjamin. i swear to god.
1508 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello!!
1508 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
Hi
1508 days 1 hour ago
DrPepsi
gonna be a long 7 minutes
1508 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
Ben rigging challs again so I can't participate.. predictable.
1508 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
*Guigi drowns in the sea*
1508 days 1 hour ago
SeaViper
*Ben drowns in me*
1508 days 1 hour ago
Guigi
DEAD @SeaViper
1508 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1508 days 1 hour ago
jmain14
*looks around*
1508 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Welcome everyone, to your first immunity challenge of the season. Today you will be playing for tribal immunity.  I'll now explain today's challenge as I know everyone is very antsy to let this game officially begin.

For today's challenge, each tribe will be designated to build a statue.  The old schooler's will be building a statue of "Bingo21" while the new schooler's will be making a statue of "Saftronbtr999".  This is a standard activity challenge where everyone participates.

Directions
-------------
--> Two people will need to post "releases puzzle pieces for (insert tribe name)"
--> The third person must post "places head for (insert tribe name)"
--> The fourth person then posts "places shoulders for (insert tribe name)"
--> The fifth and sixth individuals will post "places arm #1 for (insert tribe name)" / "places arm #2 for (insert tribe name)"
--> The seventh player then writes "places torso for (insert tribe name)"
--> The eighth and ninth players then write "places leg #1 for (insert tribe name)" / "places leg #2 for (insert tribe name)"
--> The tenth and final person will then take the only crown available, writing "places crown for (insert tribe name)"

Each individual can only be assigned "ONE" role for this challenge meaning that if they put the crown on then they cannot also put on the torso.  Also, I will not accept spelling mistakes or improper spacial errors (" places torso... or pplces torso").

You will have "three hours" after my GO! post to complete this challenge.  However, if nobody finishes it the tribe that is furthest along wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  This means the tribe that made their post first on that specific post wins.

The winning tribe today will not only win immunity but reward as well.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will become the first person voted out of this game and head to the arena.

Asterisks are not needed and once you post it's final!
1508 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
When I mean your post is "final" it means once you've chosen a section it's yours but you can correct yourself.
1508 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
Okay
1508 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
We will start on my GO! post (approximately two minutes)

Get yourselves organized :-)
1508 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll count you guys down.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!